Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fitzochris 14:12 - Jul 3 with 1896 viewsWhiteyBFC

Iain Vigurs, ex Motherwell etc, any good?

We've got him on trial.

I found this, which was nice..

fitzochris on 15:37 - Jul 4 with 1667 viewsfitzochris

Sorry lad. Been sunning myself in St Ives this past week with next to no WiFi.

Vigurs? He's okay, I guess. He will be at League One level, at any rate, unless you already have a better left winger in your squad.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

fitzochris on 16:54 - Jul 4 with 1604 viewsWhiteyBFC

fitzochris on 15:37 - Jul 4 by fitzochris

Sorry lad. Been sunning myself in St Ives this past week with next to no WiFi.

Vigurs? He's okay, I guess. He will be at League One level, at any rate, unless you already have a better left winger in your squad.

I think we're going to be playing 4-3-3, or a variation of that, with Watkins on that side, so maybe this lad - if he impresses on trial - will be understudy? Also signed a 17 year old kid from Liverpool, Wade Maxwell who can play out there.

We had a look at Conrad Balatoni but plumped for Alfie Mawson instead. Do you reckon Balatoni will still end up down here, L1 club somewhere?
fitzochris on 17:17 - Jul 4 with 1581 viewsfitzochris

fitzochris on 16:54 - Jul 4 by WhiteyBFC

I think we're going to be playing 4-3-3, or a variation of that, with Watkins on that side, so maybe this lad - if he impresses on trial - will be understudy? Also signed a 17 year old kid from Liverpool, Wade Maxwell who can play out there.

We had a look at Conrad Balatoni but plumped for Alfie Mawson instead. Do you reckon Balatoni will still end up down here, L1 club somewhere?

If Balatoni ended up at Dale , I'd be over the moon. It seems to me, though, that Hilly is content with McNulty.

Regardless, Balatoni is more than good enough for League One. Perhaps even the Championship.

Don't know enough about Mawson to compare, but if he's better than Balatoni, he's very good.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

fitzochris on 00:51 - Jul 5 with 1379 viewsWhiteyBFC

fitzochris on 17:17 - Jul 4 by fitzochris

If Balatoni ended up at Dale , I'd be over the moon. It seems to me, though, that Hilly is content with McNulty.

Regardless, Balatoni is more than good enough for League One. Perhaps even the Championship.

Don't know enough about Mawson to compare, but if he's better than Balatoni, he's very good.

Well, we beat Birmingham, Sheff Utd, Huddersfield, Brentford, Bradford and others to him. I'm hoping he's half as good as the Wycombe fans rate him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024