Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Edin Dzeko going to Stoke on loan? 11:35 - Jan 12 with 2395 viewsDaveDave

"Stoke are set to make a surprise bid to bring in striker Edin Dzeko on loan, claims the Stoke Sentinel.

With Oussama Assaidi returning to parent club Liverpool the Potters have room for another Premier League loan signing, and the local paper reports Mark Hughes is keen on the Bosnian, who could see his first-team opportunities limited with the imminent arrival of Wilfried Bony.""

Edin Dzeko going to Stoke on loan? on 11:43 - Jan 12 with 2347 viewsjustanillusion

Interesting rumour.......Stoke city goalkeeper is Asmir Begovic who is a teammate of Dzeko for Bosnia & Herzegovina, he may just convince Dzeko the move is right?
Edin Dzeko going to Stoke on loan? on 11:46 - Jan 12 with 2338 viewsdeeplishblue

Nah.

Even it there was something in it - it wouldn't happen till the African Nations Cup was completed - at which point the transfer window would be closed would it not?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Edin Dzeko going to Stoke on loan? on 13:41 - Jan 12 with 2041 viewsolympicdale

Dzeko doesn't want to go somewhere and actually play week in week out, he's more than happy to pick up his big wages and be 3rd/4th choice, would be very surprised if this move happened.

Life is a game of fate.

Edin Dzeko going to Stoke on loan? on 14:00 - Jan 12 with 1984 viewsolympicdale

On the Stoke front, they're linked with Ipswich full back Tyrone Mings......get in line.

Life is a game of fate.

Edin Dzeko going to Stoke on loan? on 14:14 - Jan 12 with 1944 viewstazzydjr

Stoke City seem to be linked with everyone atm their scouts must be tired all the scouting

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Edin Dzeko going to Stoke on loan? on 16:03 - Jan 12 with 1776 viewsYorkshire_Dale

As long as ED is cup-tied,I could n't give a sh*t
Edin Dzeko going to Stoke on loan? on 16:16 - Jan 12 with 1747 views100notout

Edin Dzeko going to Stoke on loan? on 16:03 - Jan 12 by Yorkshire_Dale

As long as ED is cup-tied,I could n't give a sh*t

He won't be cup tied but even if it happened I can't imagine City would allow him to play for Stoke in the FA Cup. So like you I couldn't be bothered either way.

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024