Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday 21:09 - Mar 10 with 1852 viewsmikehunt

Listening to Radio 6 yesterday evening Steve Lamacq mentioned that he had gone to see his team (Colchester) play at the Dale. Was quite complimentary about the ground, thought the music played was awesome and mentioned that they went for a drink in the Cemetery. And was surprised to learn that Lisa Stansfield used to live across the road. His visit here became a running theme throughout his show.
Well, they always say any kind of publicity is good publicity.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 21:24 - Mar 10 with 1788 viewsdingdangblue

Did he not mention Glaston-bury?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 21:30 - Mar 10 with 1755 viewsroccydaleian

I thought David Cross was there on Saturday, turned out it was TK's uncle Alan, Liverpool legend.
Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 21:41 - Mar 10 with 1726 viewsTVOS1907

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 21:30 - Mar 10 by roccydaleian

I thought David Cross was there on Saturday, turned out it was TK's uncle Alan, Liverpool legend.

Easy mistake to make:

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 21:53 - Mar 10 with 1672 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 21:30 - Mar 10 by roccydaleian

Got a feeling Alan Kennedy was pretty ill - can't remember exact details but feeling it was dementure based. Hopefully he is well

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 22:01 - Mar 10 with 1634 viewsTVOS1907

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 21:53 - Mar 10 by Thacks_Rabbits

Got a feeling Alan Kennedy was pretty ill - can't remember exact details but feeling it was dementure based. Hopefully he is well

He looked absolutely fine at the game.

You're not mixing him up with Ray Kennedy are you, TR?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 22:22 - Mar 10 with 1590 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 22:01 - Mar 10 by TVOS1907

He looked absolutely fine at the game.

You're not mixing him up with Ray Kennedy are you, TR?

Indeed I am - I occasionally make errors, was not my fault the wind stopped second half though :)

Thanks TVOS :)

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 23:05 - Mar 10 with 1504 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Sat in the main stand for the second half of the Pompey game last season and found myself just in front of Stuart Maconie and, I presume (it would, let's face it, be a bizarre place to have an affair) his missus. He tweeted the next day that he enjoyed his visit. Col do you remember this?

Do you think we're a hipster's club? Shit, I hope not. I grow a crap beard.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 23:20 - Mar 10 with 1477 viewsroccydaleian

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 23:05 - Mar 10 by BigDaveMyCock

Sat in the main stand for the second half of the Pompey game last season and found myself just in front of Stuart Maconie and, I presume (it would, let's face it, be a bizarre place to have an affair) his missus. He tweeted the next day that he enjoyed his visit. Col do you remember this?

Do you think we're a hipster's club? Shit, I hope not. I grow a crap beard.

Saw him In the Dale bar pre match on that game. So you didn't imagine it. Are you gonna have a pre match pint in the Dale bar soon pal?
Login to get fewer ads

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 23:23 - Mar 10 with 1471 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 23:20 - Mar 10 by roccydaleian

Saw him In the Dale bar pre match on that game. So you didn't imagine it. Are you gonna have a pre match pint in the Dale bar soon pal?

I will a week on Saturday. I'll look out for you.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 23:24 - Mar 10 with 1470 viewsPotterDale

If Steve Lamacq says the music is good we need to change the playlist pronto!
Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 07:12 - Mar 11 with 1324 viewsBartRowou

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 23:24 - Mar 10 by PotterDale

If Steve Lamacq says the music is good we need to change the playlist pronto!

The music is good (I listen to 6music a lot); it's just a bit selfish i.e. I'm only playing indie choons cos that's what me and my mates like and I don't care that there are other people with different tastes in the ground.

Linking to the other thread, would it not be an idea at 2.45 to start playing the music that the fans use for their songs (Pigbag/White Stripes/Jesus Christ Superstar)? They might start singing their songs to the music and, hey presto, we have an atmosphere (just not the Joy Division one).

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 09:10 - Mar 11 with 1192 viewsParkinsGimp

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 07:12 - Mar 11 by BartRowou

The music is good (I listen to 6music a lot); it's just a bit selfish i.e. I'm only playing indie choons cos that's what me and my mates like and I don't care that there are other people with different tastes in the ground.

Linking to the other thread, would it not be an idea at 2.45 to start playing the music that the fans use for their songs (Pigbag/White Stripes/Jesus Christ Superstar)? They might start singing their songs to the music and, hey presto, we have an atmosphere (just not the Joy Division one).

Thats why he liked the music at the Dale , cos the plastic Manc only plays "His" music and usually the same stuff. Dont get me wrong I like a bit of Stone Roses etc and punk , its my era but please no more Biffo dirge from the Insipid Carpets, and try and mix it up a bit for other people eh?
Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 09:44 - Mar 11 with 1157 viewsTalkingSutty

Somebody Famous -ish Was At Spotland On Saturday on 09:10 - Mar 11 by ParkinsGimp

Thats why he liked the music at the Dale , cos the plastic Manc only plays "His" music and usually the same stuff. Dont get me wrong I like a bit of Stone Roses etc and punk , its my era but please no more Biffo dirge from the Insipid Carpets, and try and mix it up a bit for other people eh?

Don't be daft....it's not about other people!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024