Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6th if we win on Tuesday........ 17:40 - Mar 21 with 1683 viewsoddjob007

Followed by a home game against a side whose manager admitted they were already relegated....
6th if we win on Tuesday........ on 17:53 - Mar 21 with 1609 viewsdale4ever

Shh. Don't talk about it!
6th if we win on Tuesday........ on 18:04 - Mar 21 with 1525 viewsSuddenLad

Owdham didn't exactly make hay at Gresty Road. They scraped a 1-0 win against a team who have been conceding 4 and 5 on a regular basis.

Biffos will think they're going up after that

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

6th if we win on Tuesday........ on 18:30 - Mar 21 with 1426 viewsDomDale

Any Dale fans making excuses not to go on Tuesday are piss poor. This is a massive game for us to capitalise on and the lads need our support.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

6th if we win on Tuesday........ on 19:48 - Mar 21 with 1265 viewsDaleiLama

6th if we win on Tuesday........ on 18:30 - Mar 21 by DomDale

Any Dale fans making excuses not to go on Tuesday are piss poor. This is a massive game for us to capitalise on and the lads need our support.

Going to get my excuse in early. This is my closest game geographically from where I live. But I'm in Florida at the moment. It's 89F in old money so I can't complain about missing today's game, but I'm here on business and working all next week. Gutted I'll miss the Biffo game, but I hope we get a HUGE turnout for what could be a pivotal game in the play-off hunt.

UP THE DALE!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

6th if we win on Tuesday........ on 20:38 - Mar 21 with 1125 viewsdingdangblue

Tricky one for Oldham fans this, lose to us and help our play off chances or beat us and help out Barnsley.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

6th if we win on Tuesday........ on 21:01 - Mar 21 with 1060 viewsanotherbiffo

6th if we win on Tuesday........ on 20:38 - Mar 21 by dingdangblue

Tricky one for Oldham fans this, lose to us and help our play off chances or beat us and help out Barnsley.

Not that tricky really - beat you lot on Tuesday and then hope you win all your remaining games.
6th place for Rochdale would be deserved in my opinion.
6th if we win on Tuesday........ on 21:41 - Mar 21 with 1001 viewsDomDale

6th if we win on Tuesday........ on 19:48 - Mar 21 by DaleiLama

Going to get my excuse in early. This is my closest game geographically from where I live. But I'm in Florida at the moment. It's 89F in old money so I can't complain about missing today's game, but I'm here on business and working all next week. Gutted I'll miss the Biffo game, but I hope we get a HUGE turnout for what could be a pivotal game in the play-off hunt.

UP THE DALE!

I think I'd rather be sunning myself in FL than in Oldham. But, for those without an "excuse" (and I use that tongue in cheek) they really need to think strongly about this Tuesday. It's a local game with a derby atmosphere, we need a vocal support to cheer us on. Some may expect us to win but that may be our downfall. The team can't be complacent on Tuesday. massive game for our season.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024