Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Club statement 11:54 - Aug 29 with 5337 views442Dale

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/club-statement-3278627.aspx

Good to see that it's being addressed.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Club statement on 12:03 - Aug 29 with 3702 viewsColDale

I don't think anyone expected anything before the end of the Bank Holiday weekend, so it's reassuring to see that the club act promptly, resolutely and again taking full responsibility for the events without question.
Club statement on 12:19 - Aug 29 with 3620 viewsDaleiLama

Club statement on 12:03 - Aug 29 by ColDale

I don't think anyone expected anything before the end of the Bank Holiday weekend, so it's reassuring to see that the club act promptly, resolutely and again taking full responsibility for the events without question.

Personally, I hope this is the last I hear on the subject.
Rapid response, acceptance it was wrong, apologies and efforts made to rebuild bridges.
The people involved and affected can now pursue it in whatever manner they feel most appropriate.
Not a great chapter in the club's history, but time to turn the page.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Club statement on 12:30 - Aug 29 with 3555 viewsDaleFan7

Hopefully the club use this as a lesson and a springboard to try and get the fans back on side. Because the feeling of 'Team Rochdale' definitely isn't there at the moment.
Club statement on 13:11 - Aug 29 with 3374 viewsNinco

At the end of the day, whether we are supporters, management, directors or players, we all want the same thing which is to get out of this bad run and win some games. Both the manager in his statement yesterday and the directors in the statement today have admitted that they were in the wrong and apologised, which is all we could have expected from them. Now is the time to move on and get behind the team again. We've all done things we have regretted in the heat of the moment. We can't change those things, so they are best forgotten.
Club statement on 13:31 - Aug 29 with 3284 viewsPDIDDY

Haha, alls not well at spotty, just give hendo another pay rise and a couple more years #milkybars #smokenmirrors

Gissa job

Club statement on 13:34 - Aug 29 with 3268 views442Dale

Club statement on 13:31 - Aug 29 by PDIDDY

Haha, alls not well at spotty, just give hendo another pay rise and a couple more years #milkybars #smokenmirrors

Yes, we know. Supporters show their dissatisfaction and the club see fit to respond.

Does that happen everywhere?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Club statement on 14:00 - Aug 29 with 3157 viewsNinco

Yes and everything is fine at Giggle Lane...until the next time that the tax needs paying.

Only a bury fan would pay twice to see a game. Once through the turnstile, then again in to the buckets.
Club statement on 14:37 - Aug 29 with 3037 viewsTVOS1907

Club statement on 13:31 - Aug 29 by PDIDDY

You're right.

We might even have to sell him next year because we can't afford him anymore.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Club statement on 18:59 - Aug 29 with 2527 viewsRoChDaLe

Can i ask what did the director say/do? Not seen anything on this??

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Club statement on 19:03 - Aug 29 with 2515 viewsLaveritty

Club statement on 18:59 - Aug 29 by RoChDaLe

Can i ask what did the director say/do? Not seen anything on this??

Read my long post on about P.6 of the 'Disgrace' thread - it's all in there!

Poll: Would you prefer relegation to happen…

Club statement on 19:19 - Aug 29 with 2466 viewsNinco

Club statement on 19:03 - Aug 29 by Laveritty

Read my long post on about P.6 of the 'Disgrace' thread - it's all in there!

What was Dunphy's response? The post on page 6 just mentions Graham Rawlinson's response.
Club statement on 19:26 - Aug 29 with 2433 viewsDaleiLama

Club statement on 19:19 - Aug 29 by Ninco

What was Dunphy's response? The post on page 6 just mentions Graham Rawlinson's response.

Did you by chance notice which thread you are posting on?

Club statement on 19:31 - Aug 29 with 2407 viewsNinco

Club statement on 19:26 - Aug 29 by DaleiLama

Did you by chance notice which thread you are posting on?

Yeah, I meant his response when Laveritty turned round and spoke to him, not the club statement.
Club statement on 19:35 - Aug 29 with 2378 viewsLaveritty

Club statement on 19:19 - Aug 29 by Ninco

It was Mr Dunphy who I was trying to address my questions to as he was the only person I recognised. Unfortunately he was in the top right hand seat of the director's box and he was also in the process of saying farewell to or speaking with those around him so not sure how much he heard or saw of what I was saying/shouting (bear in mind the final whistle had just gone so there was general crowd noise and the music over the PA system to contend with). As I was trying to make eye/voice contact with him my eyes fell upon 'that other director' and it was his reaction that incensed me and led to my being ejected from the ground.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 19:37]

Club statement on 19:39 - Aug 29 with 2345 viewsDaleiLama

Club statement on 19:31 - Aug 29 by Ninco

Yeah, I meant his response when Laveritty turned round and spoke to him, not the club statement.

OK. Just my opinion, but I think this constant rehashing and post mortem analysis is benefitting no one.

The club can do no more. If Laveritty wishes to pursue it further, he can contact the club either anonymously or in person. The olive branch has been extended.

Club statement on 19:48 - Aug 29 with 2288 viewsNinco

Club statement on 19:39 - Aug 29 by DaleiLama

OK. Just my opinion, but I think this constant rehashing and post mortem analysis is benefitting no one.

The club can do no more. If Laveritty wishes to pursue it further, he can contact the club either anonymously or in person. The olive branch has been extended.

What's the point in having a Dale message board if it's not to discuss Dale?

Maybe you should start your own message board, then you can talk about whatever you want instead of what everybody else wants.
Club statement on 19:50 - Aug 29 with 2268 viewsLaveritty

Club statement on 19:39 - Aug 29 by DaleiLama

Agree with that! It just so happens that I am going on holiday for 10 days tomorrow so this will be the last post from me on this matter. I will make contact with the club and arrange to meet up when I am back!

Club statement on 19:58 - Aug 29 with 2223 viewsDaleiLama

Club statement on 19:48 - Aug 29 by Ninco

What's the point in having a Dale message board if it's not to discuss Dale?

Maybe you should start your own message board, then you can talk about whatever you want instead of what everybody else wants.

I just expressed my opinion. Think your reaction is a bit OTT no?
My opinion is also that the fan base needs to unite behind the team at the moment and show solidarity - we need all the help we can get to help us out of a hole right now.
But don't let me stop you - I'll log off
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 20:02]

Club statement on 20:00 - Aug 29 with 2210 viewsDaleiLama

Club statement on 19:50 - Aug 29 by Laveritty

Agree with that! It just so happens that I am going on holiday for 10 days tomorrow so this will be the last post from me on this matter. I will make contact with the club and arrange to meet up when I am back!

Personally, I think the club should at least give you a couple of comp tickets. Hope the meeting goes well and have a good holiday (me too).

Club statement on 20:18 - Aug 29 with 2139 viewsNinco

Club statement on 19:58 - Aug 29 by DaleiLama

I just expressed my opinion. Think your reaction is a bit OTT no?
My opinion is also that the fan base needs to unite behind the team at the moment and show solidarity - we need all the help we can get to help us out of a hole right now.
But don't let me stop you - I'll log off
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 20:02]

Yeah okay, maybe my remarks were over the top but there are a few people on here who don't like freedom of speech. I am not referring to you as I don't know you, but everyone is entitled to an opinion, and I can't be doing with people who come on here, see something they don't agree with and think they can tell that person to stop posting. If they don't like something, there is an ignore this post button at the bottom.
Club statement on 22:00 - Aug 29 with 1939 views1907

Agree entirely. Rawlinson has done wrong. The guy has gone out of his way and done this club a lot of good over the years please can we not forget. I have to admit at fans forums he appears to hold fans in a certain level of discontent. Everyone has their flaws. Ninco and laverty seem to be loving the attention of this episode though. How about we act like men and brush things off and move on ey.
Club statement on 22:14 - Aug 29 with 1874 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Club statement on 19:50 - Aug 29 by Laveritty

A visit to Costa whilst the heat cools, nice one. Who'll look after the Firm whilst you're away?
[Post edited 29 Aug 2016 22:15]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Club statement on 22:18 - Aug 29 with 1865 viewsroccydaleian

Club statement on 22:00 - Aug 29 by 1907

Agree entirely. Rawlinson has done wrong. The guy has gone out of his way and done this club a lot of good over the years please can we not forget. I have to admit at fans forums he appears to hold fans in a certain level of discontent. Everyone has their flaws. Ninco and laverty seem to be loving the attention of this episode though. How about we act like men and brush things off and move on ey.

Can you give us a list of all the good things he's done please?
Club statement on 22:21 - Aug 29 with 1847 viewsD_Alien

Club statement on 22:14 - Aug 29 by BigDaveMyCock

A visit to Costa whilst the heat cools, nice one. Who'll look after the Firm whilst you're away?

Del Sol Boy?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Club statement on 22:22 - Aug 29 with 1831 viewsjudd

Club statement on 22:14 - Aug 29 by BigDaveMyCock

He's getting a brew?

Poll: What is it to be then?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024