Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dale v Oldham - all ticket (ish) 08:11 - Oct 25 with 6722 viewsColDale

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/rochdale/news/44150

This post has been edited by an administrator
Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 12:34 - Oct 25 with 3960 viewsYorkshire_Dale

5344 to beat the buckets attendance.........Latiques only sold 1000.

May not do it.
Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 13:18 - Oct 25 with 3880 viewsDaleiLama

I know link says match will still be all ticket but what is the consensus on this being changed at the 11th hour due to numbers?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 13:25 - Oct 25 with 3869 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 13:18 - Oct 25 by DaleiLama

I know link says match will still be all ticket but what is the consensus on this being changed at the 11th hour due to numbers?

We sort of expect it to be changed to potd........but I'm sure one of these matches will remain all ticket......it's about holding your nerve and saving the admin fee.
Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 13:48 - Oct 25 with 3827 viewsboromat

For those without season tickets these 'All Ticket' games are another good reason to go spend £100 on a half season ticket, takes all the stress away

Although not sure there will be anymore 'All Ticket' matches this season after the Oldham game.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 13:56 - Oct 25 with 3808 viewsD_Alien

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 13:48 - Oct 25 by boromat

For those without season tickets these 'All Ticket' games are another good reason to go spend £100 on a half season ticket, takes all the stress away

Although not sure there will be anymore 'All Ticket' matches this season after the Oldham game.

Bradford at home on the last day of the season could be, for any number of reasons

And according to them, they'll be bringing any number of fans...

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 14:10 - Oct 25 with 3774 viewsdingdangblue

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 13:18 - Oct 25 by DaleiLama

Of course it will 100% be pay on the day. Oldham only took 1500-1600 to bury recently. Its not like when they were riding high going for the playoffs when Lee Johnson was there. Not a chance of them getting anywhere near selling 3500. Will probably be announced Wednesday like the bury game was. Save your money.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 14:17 - Oct 25 with 3762 viewsToffeemanc

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 13:56 - Oct 25 by D_Alien

Bradford at home on the last day of the season could be, for any number of reasons

And according to them, they'll be bringing any number of fans...

If promotion is riding on it for either team or both then we better take a leaf out of Bury's book and get that 20,000 capacity stadium sorted

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 15:50 - Oct 25 with 3620 viewsYadHoDale

Would've thought Sheff U would also be all ticket to start with, going POTD depending on how many they sell in advance.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2016 15:50]
Login to get fewer ads

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 15:50 - Oct 25 with 3617 viewsDaleiLama

Thanks fellas.

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 18:10 - Oct 25 with 3422 viewsnordenblue

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 15:50 - Oct 25 by YadHoDale

Would've thought Sheff U would also be all ticket to start with, going POTD depending on how many they sell in advance.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2016 15:50]

Why make the home ends all ticket when half the stands will be empty,if any opposition fan really wanted to enter the home end it's hardly impossible be it all ticket or not anyway.

I await the usual laughable change to pay on the day when predictably hardly any sell.....
Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 17:02 - Oct 26 with 2817 viewsDaleiLama

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 18:10 - Oct 25 by nordenblue

Why make the home ends all ticket when half the stands will be empty,if any opposition fan really wanted to enter the home end it's hardly impossible be it all ticket or not anyway.

I await the usual laughable change to pay on the day when predictably hardly any sell.....

Even more laughable - it's all ticket but POTD too.

Do I need to bring a school report to get in as a home fan?

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/ticket-update-important-ticket

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 17:11 - Oct 26 with 2805 viewsnordenblue

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 17:02 - Oct 26 by DaleiLama

Even more laughable - it's all ticket but POTD too.

Do I need to bring a school report to get in as a home fan?

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/ticket-update-important-ticket

That will help matters then no end then, let's have all opposition fans queuing up at the same time on the day as the home crowd,that will help prevent any violence for certain!!

It's one of the biggest jokes attached to the club at the minute this ridiculous all ticket farce,whenever an away team bring more than a few hundred fans the place goes into meltdown.
Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 17:24 - Oct 26 with 2773 viewsD_Alien

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 17:11 - Oct 26 by nordenblue

That will help matters then no end then, let's have all opposition fans queuing up at the same time on the day as the home crowd,that will help prevent any violence for certain!!

It's one of the biggest jokes attached to the club at the minute this ridiculous all ticket farce,whenever an away team bring more than a few hundred fans the place goes into meltdown.

tbf the home and away ticket queues are going to be fairly well seperated

I'd like to know how the "extensive negotiations" with GMP went, and who was involved

This looks to me like another initiative by RG - if so, another step forward (definitely!)

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 17:54 - Oct 26 with 2723 viewsboromat

Can only guess it has something to do with the trouble they caused couple of years ago. The police haven't forgotten and are determined to keep it all ticket. Can't imagine ticket sales have been so good that they've ended up keeping it all ticket.

Oh and while you're queuing up for a ticket you might as well stretch a little and get yourself a half season ticket for a bargain of £100. Sod it the club should try and sell it to the Latics fans as well
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 17:57]

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 18:19 - Oct 26 with 2677 viewsdingdangblue

What a complete waste of everyone's time! So you cant go to the turnstile with your £20/£22 - but you are ok to walk around the corner and exchange your £20/22 for a ticket on the day and take that to the turnstile. Absolute tosh.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 18:23 - Oct 26 with 2664 viewsYorkshire_Dale

I think this deserves an "E".........for effort.

Club have to listen to the Plod and still keep us moaners happy.

This is a sort of medium.............we British love a queue!
Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 18:36 - Oct 26 with 2641 views442Dale

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 17:54 - Oct 26 by boromat

Can only guess it has something to do with the trouble they caused couple of years ago. The police haven't forgotten and are determined to keep it all ticket. Can't imagine ticket sales have been so good that they've ended up keeping it all ticket.

Oh and while you're queuing up for a ticket you might as well stretch a little and get yourself a half season ticket for a bargain of £100. Sod it the club should try and sell it to the Latics fans as well
[Post edited 26 Oct 2016 17:57]

Wouldn't now be the time to drop the £1 fee to book over the phone if only to reduce queues a bit more? One window for collection of pre-paid tickets rather than the same people queuing with cash that needs to be taken along with everyone else who pays on the day. Surely they'd want as many to pay in advance, and to do this a barrier of it bring inexplicably more expensive needs removing.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 19:19 - Oct 26 with 2567 viewsnordenblue

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 17:24 - Oct 26 by D_Alien

tbf the home and away ticket queues are going to be fairly well seperated

I'd like to know how the "extensive negotiations" with GMP went, and who was involved

This looks to me like another initiative by RG - if so, another step forward (definitely!)

How will that happen with only 1 ticket office?The whole all ticket bollox is just another example of a tin pot business,it will prevent absolutely nothing yet serves only to piss people off unnecessarily queueing up,will go down a treat if it's launching it down too.....

Well done all concerned on this masterpiece
Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 19:28 - Oct 26 with 2548 viewsD_Alien

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 19:19 - Oct 26 by nordenblue

How will that happen with only 1 ticket office?The whole all ticket bollox is just another example of a tin pot business,it will prevent absolutely nothing yet serves only to piss people off unnecessarily queueing up,will go down a treat if it's launching it down too.....

Well done all concerned on this masterpiece

Read the article - away fans get theirs from the Willbutts Lane outlet. I've texted my partner's daughter about it, and reckon she'll be safe enough

She's going to the game with her girlfriend who works on the turnstiles at Latics - it's her first football league game, although she's been to the Nou Camp to watch Barcelona hammer Celtic whilst on holiday, lucky girl! I have warned her about a possible culture shock...

I'm pleased someone at the club (RG?) has taken the bull by the horns and started a proper conversation with GMP, something the club seem to have shied away from before

As with other initiatives, it can only lead to better things

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 20:06 - Oct 26 with 2473 viewsnordenblue

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 19:28 - Oct 26 by D_Alien

Read the article - away fans get theirs from the Willbutts Lane outlet. I've texted my partner's daughter about it, and reckon she'll be safe enough

She's going to the game with her girlfriend who works on the turnstiles at Latics - it's her first football league game, although she's been to the Nou Camp to watch Barcelona hammer Celtic whilst on holiday, lucky girl! I have warned her about a possible culture shock...

I'm pleased someone at the club (RG?) has taken the bull by the horns and started a proper conversation with GMP, something the club seem to have shied away from before

As with other initiatives, it can only lead to better things

Tbf DA I don't bother reading anything properly relating to any home game they declare "all ticket",I still fail to see how anybody benefits from this still being all ticket,surely tickets are for when supply and demand are pretty close,there will be thousands of empty seats around the ground yet they still expect people to piss about getting a ticket.

They really do love to overcomplicate a very simple process at that place.... if it's being kept all ticket I'll give it a miss anyway,as I won't get chance to sort 1 out before then and I'll be fooked if I'm queuing up on the day either to then queue again to get in the ground 100 yard away.
Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 20:54 - Oct 26 with 2403 viewsRosun

To be fair, we do have to jump through hoops at away games. Sheff Utd, Fleetwood and Coventry spring to mind as places where you can't hand over the dosh on the gate to get in. Doncaster too. Mind you, those grounds don't have the traditional turnstile operator kicking a lever to let you in,
I guess that's the next phase seeing that the Club now has ownership of the ground.
Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 10:43 - Oct 27 with 2066 viewsDaleiLama

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 20:54 - Oct 26 by Rosun

To be fair, we do have to jump through hoops at away games. Sheff Utd, Fleetwood and Coventry spring to mind as places where you can't hand over the dosh on the gate to get in. Doncaster too. Mind you, those grounds don't have the traditional turnstile operator kicking a lever to let you in,
I guess that's the next phase seeing that the Club now has ownership of the ground.

Fair point, but that doesn't make this any better. This "compromise" is utterly meaningless and a fiasco. Any hoolie wanting to go in the ground with opposing fans just joins a different queue. Isn't that what "all ticket" is supposed to be preventing? Strike a light.
Expect Nords will not be the only one giving it a miss based on this. I'm still on the fence - I'd have to come in the direction of Oldham fans too, so traffic will no doubt be a 'mare. Anyone done this before and how long is the queue for tickets likely to be?

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 10:59 - Oct 27 with 2048 viewsTVOS1907

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 10:43 - Oct 27 by DaleiLama

Fair point, but that doesn't make this any better. This "compromise" is utterly meaningless and a fiasco. Any hoolie wanting to go in the ground with opposing fans just joins a different queue. Isn't that what "all ticket" is supposed to be preventing? Strike a light.
Expect Nords will not be the only one giving it a miss based on this. I'm still on the fence - I'd have to come in the direction of Oldham fans too, so traffic will no doubt be a 'mare. Anyone done this before and how long is the queue for tickets likely to be?

Personally I would guess the queue for tickets will be very small as the majority of people who are going to the game will either be a season ticket holder or will have already got a ticket. We aren't suddenly going to attract another 2,000 fans because it's pay on the day.

I reckon we are talking double figures at most for those buying on the day.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 11:03 - Oct 27 with 2043 viewsDaleiLama

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 10:59 - Oct 27 by TVOS1907

Personally I would guess the queue for tickets will be very small as the majority of people who are going to the game will either be a season ticket holder or will have already got a ticket. We aren't suddenly going to attract another 2,000 fans because it's pay on the day.

I reckon we are talking double figures at most for those buying on the day.

Thanks TVOS ......... that swings it in favour.

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 12:34 - Oct 27 with 1959 viewsnordenblue

Dale v Oldham - all ticket * on 10:43 - Oct 27 by DaleiLama

Not moaning for moaning sake but the more obstacles the club put in the way to watch a game the easier it is for fans to choose something else to do on a Saturday,and there's certainly a few options to go at...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024