Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Offer open to goldbound agents now 07:34 - Dec 23 with 2144 viewsDale23years

http://mobile.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/christmas-offer-for-full-se

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Offer open to goldbound agents now on 10:10 - Dec 23 with 2049 views100notout

I wonder if many have taken advantage of this offer?

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Offer open to goldbound agents now on 12:37 - Dec 23 with 1971 viewsChaffRAFC

Ridiculously short notice for Goldbond agents to take advantage. I've literally only just seen this about an hour ago and the deadline has already gone!

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Offer open to goldbound agents now on 14:14 - Dec 23 with 1882 viewsBartRowou

What is the actual reason for not being able to do this on the day of the match? There was a night match recently when you could just mosey on up before kick off and get one. Why not now?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Offer open to goldbound agents now on 19:09 - Dec 23 with 1744 viewsChaffRAFC

Hopefully, this is a sign that these vouchers will just be put in the Goldbond Agents season tickets next season along with everybody elses. There is absolutely no reason they shouldn't be in them anyway and it's just stopping us bring people into the club who wouldn't normally go.

Offer open to goldbound agents now on 19:13 - Dec 23 with 1733 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Offer open to goldbound agents now on 19:09 - Dec 23 by ChaffRAFC

Hopefully, this is a sign that these vouchers will just be put in the Goldbond Agents season tickets next season along with everybody elses. There is absolutely no reason they shouldn't be in them anyway and it's just stopping us bring people into the club who wouldn't normally go.

A bit small-minded not to include them in GB season tickets in the first place?

Come on Dale,we are not tight-fisted any more,get with it,........Gold Bond agents are Gold Dust!
Offer open to goldbound agents now on 20:05 - Dec 23 with 1684 viewsChaffRAFC

Offer open to goldbound agents now on 19:13 - Dec 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

A bit small-minded not to include them in GB season tickets in the first place?

Come on Dale,we are not tight-fisted any more,get with it,........Gold Bond agents are Gold Dust!

I'm not asking for the vouchers that entitle us to a pie or a programme or so much off a shirt, I get why they wouldn't be included but not including the bring a friend for however much is just turning down money we wouldn't ordinarily get. Is it because the club think we'll take the piss with it? Or can they just not be arsed putting the vouchers in? If it's the first then I think it's well wide of the mark, I certainly wouldn't.

Offer open to goldbound agents now on 20:35 - Dec 23 with 1633 views49thseason

Offer open to goldbound agents now on 20:05 - Dec 23 by ChaffRAFC

I'm not asking for the vouchers that entitle us to a pie or a programme or so much off a shirt, I get why they wouldn't be included but not including the bring a friend for however much is just turning down money we wouldn't ordinarily get. Is it because the club think we'll take the piss with it? Or can they just not be arsed putting the vouchers in? If it's the first then I think it's well wide of the mark, I certainly wouldn't.

Surely the whole point of a voucher is to get someone to buy something that they might not otherwise bother with. Indeed you might ask why they don't give money off / discount vouchers to everyone who attends. would it be the end of the world if 2-3000 programmes were given away over the season? You could argue that the advertisers were getting a better deal if they were free to everybody and the adverts paid for it.
Would they sell more beer if everyone had a 50p off a pint voucher? Or more pies or Bovril if everybody had a 20p off voucher? Would they sell more season tickets if you could get 10 stamps on a card and save £50 on a ST next year? or £10 off a half season ticket? Do Gold Bond customers get 10% discount vouchers for the club shop? Do GB customers get a ST offer or a half price ticket offer for occasional games? If not why not?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024