Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Winless run 17:11 - Feb 25 with 2523 viewsShun

We haven't won a league game since January 2nd. Surely this must be close to Hill's longest winless streak at Dale?
Winless run on 17:24 - Feb 25 with 2324 viewssweetcorn

We're not in bad form though...

Pmsl.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Winless run on 17:27 - Feb 25 with 2304 viewsFrog

Saving a fortune in bonuses.
Winless run on 17:30 - Feb 25 with 2289 viewsdingdangblue

Same as the start of this season - 7 without a win. We won the 8th v Fleetwood. Is Steven Davies back on Tuesday?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Winless run on 17:32 - Feb 25 with 2258 viewsShun

Winless run on 17:30 - Feb 25 by dingdangblue

Same as the start of this season - 7 without a win. We won the 8th v Fleetwood. Is Steven Davies back on Tuesday?

Didn't realise it was 7 at the start of the season too, it didn't feel as bad as this one does!
Winless run on 17:46 - Feb 25 with 2201 viewsSuddenLad

Winless run on 17:32 - Feb 25 by Shun

Didn't realise it was 7 at the start of the season too, it didn't feel as bad as this one does!

It did for me. Worse in fact. Looking at us 'propping up the table' was no fun at all. At least we aren't Coventry.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Winless run on 17:48 - Feb 25 with 2191 views442Dale

Winless run on 17:32 - Feb 25 by Shun

Beginning of the season was more of a worry as in "when we will get a win, it's going to be a tough season".

This one is a missed opportunity.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Winless run on 17:50 - Feb 25 with 2178 viewssweetcorn

I'm still clinging to the fact we've shown we can have a run of wins. The play offs are still in close touching distance.

We need bunney back as soon as possible, as the full back situation is doing us over badly.

Winless run on 17:54 - Feb 25 with 2146 viewsShun

Winless run on 17:46 - Feb 25 by SuddenLad

It did for me. Worse in fact. Looking at us 'propping up the table' was no fun at all. At least we aren't Coventry.

I think this one is bothering me more as it seems like we're just throwing away all our hard work up until this point. If we'd had an indifferent season and never really been in the play offs I wouldn't be as bothered as I am now.
Login to get fewer ads

Winless run on 17:56 - Feb 25 with 2135 viewsdingdangblue

Winless run on 17:50 - Feb 25 by sweetcorn

I'm still clinging to the fact we've shown we can have a run of wins. The play offs are still in close touching distance.

We need bunney back as soon as possible, as the full back situation is doing us over badly.

Tuesday night versus a Port Vale team on a worse run than ours must surely be last chance saloon as far as the play offs are concerned. They have won 1 game in the last 15!

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Winless run on 18:40 - Feb 25 with 2005 viewsPDIDDY

Just make sure you do us a favour on Tuesday in front of the pound land brigade

Gissa job

Winless run on 18:52 - Feb 25 with 1942 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Winless run on 17:56 - Feb 25 by dingdangblue

Tuesday night versus a Port Vale team on a worse run than ours must surely be last chance saloon as far as the play offs are concerned. They have won 1 game in the last 15!

We've been here before though.........it's this expectation jobby, we SHOULD be able to get a result but will end up with a dicking. Especially in front of a few more invited guests at £1 a piece. It's Dale.
Winless run on 19:06 - Feb 25 with 1904 viewsdingdangblue

Winless run on 18:52 - Feb 25 by Yorkshire_Dale

We've been here before though.........it's this expectation jobby, we SHOULD be able to get a result but will end up with a dicking. Especially in front of a few more invited guests at £1 a piece. It's Dale.

I'd argue the opposite under Hill - more than not when we've been up against it and desperately needed a win we've delivered.

Winless run on 20:05 - Feb 25 with 1773 viewsJimmyRustler

I'm just clinging onto the fact that we're still in good form despite our winless run. This surely puts us in good stead for the visit of another in form team in Port Vale on Tuesday.
Winless run on 21:03 - Feb 25 with 1669 viewsYouTubeDale

Keith is looking for his 200th win at the club.

Tuesday perhaps we can pop the champs. (Look away FGs)

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Winless run on 21:08 - Feb 25 with 1658 viewsD_Alien

17.24 - "pmsl" when any Daley worth listening to isn't trying to score cheap points

20.05 - obviously harbouring a grudge all week and pleased to get the chance to air it

Yep, it's that time on a Saturday again, like f**king clockwork

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Winless run on 21:09 - Feb 25 with 1648 views49thseason

Should be a cracker on Tuesday, Port Vale(2 points) are at the bottom of the form tables over 6 games and we are next to bottom with 3 points.!
Winless run on 22:06 - Feb 25 with 1560 viewsJimmyRustler

Winless run on 21:08 - Feb 25 by D_Alien

17.24 - "pmsl" when any Daley worth listening to isn't trying to score cheap points

20.05 - obviously harbouring a grudge all week and pleased to get the chance to air it

Yep, it's that time on a Saturday again, like f**king clockwork

Unfortunately for you, some things are just so unbelievably stupid that they can never be forgotten.
Winless run on 22:18 - Feb 25 with 1528 viewsD_Alien

Winless run on 22:06 - Feb 25 by JimmyRustler

Unfortunately for you, some things are just so unbelievably stupid that they can never be forgotten.

Aye, like you not knowing the generally accepted definition of 'form'

Now as it happens, I accepted DaleiLama's reasonable point about 'form tables' since he's not a troll, and it's an exception to the general definition

Back in your box till next Saturday evening

Winless run on 22:25 - Feb 25 with 1499 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

We didn't win for a while during the first promotion season after dropping Jason Taylor for Gary Jones.

We were walking the league only to stumble over the line, so I'd imagine that would be close.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Winless run on 22:51 - Feb 25 with 1439 views442Dale

Winless run on 22:25 - Feb 25 by SteTsGoldenBoot

We didn't win for a while during the first promotion season after dropping Jason Taylor for Gary Jones.

We were walking the league only to stumble over the line, so I'd imagine that would be close.

There was a four game run either side of the Northampton win that clinched promotion. One draw before it, four losses after.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Winless run on 23:37 - Feb 25 with 1385 viewsJimmyRustler

Winless run on 22:18 - Feb 25 by D_Alien

Aye, like you not knowing the generally accepted definition of 'form'

Now as it happens, I accepted DaleiLama's reasonable point about 'form tables' since he's not a troll, and it's an exception to the general definition

Back in your box till next Saturday evening

The generally accepted definition of form is purely results based. In fact, when it concerns team based participation, it's the only accepted definition.

As Ive said previously, you won't ever admit that you're wrong so it's probably pointless so try and get you to do so. It's good to know that someone who calls you out on your dross is automatically a troll though; I'll keep that in mind.
Winless run on 23:59 - Feb 25 with 1348 viewsD_Alien

Winless run on 23:37 - Feb 25 by JimmyRustler

The generally accepted definition of form is purely results based. In fact, when it concerns team based participation, it's the only accepted definition.

As Ive said previously, you won't ever admit that you're wrong so it's probably pointless so try and get you to do so. It's good to know that someone who calls you out on your dross is automatically a troll though; I'll keep that in mind.

But your whole approach is troll-like JR

So if it looks like a troll, and speaks like a troll, it's a troll

As for form... fill in the following sentence:

"The team is playing well, they're in good... "

Not "the team is winning", not "the team hasn't lost for six games", but "the team is playing well"

When this discussion arose, Shun referred to a poor run of form. I tried to point out that despite results, I thought we were in good form because we'd been playing pretty well, certainly in patches. Today's form, and today's result, has no bearing on the discussion from last week.

Dross? You can't beat a well-reasoned argument, and you won't. Keep that in mind.

[Post edited 26 Feb 2017 0:00]

Winless run on 10:52 - Feb 26 with 1086 viewsrochdaleriddler

Winless run on 17:50 - Feb 25 by sweetcorn

we signed two full backs

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Winless run on 12:04 - Feb 26 with 1020 viewssweetcorn

Winless run on 10:52 - Feb 26 by rochdaleriddler

we signed two full backs

Aye we did and one of thems not nearly good enough (kitchin) and the other isnt even making the squad..

Winless run on 12:04 - Feb 26 with 1020 viewsdingdangblue

Winless run on 22:25 - Feb 25 by SteTsGoldenBoot

After only losing 10 of the first 37 games we somehow managed to lose 7 of our last 9 games.

http://www.soccerbase.com/teams/team.sd?season_id=149&team_id=2175&teamTabs=resu

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024