Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Biffos 14:26 - Oct 4 with 5514 viewsjudd

Skint?

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/players-staf

Poll: What is it to be then?

Biffos on 21:01 - Oct 4 with 5114 viewsRAFCBLUE

They play Blackburn next so enough of an away following to pay (cash) the outstanding monies.

The PAYE and VAT bills maybe however slightly behind.

They play bury on 24th October in an all ticket "Battle of the Buckets".

I hope the winner is the taxman.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Biffos on 09:06 - Oct 5 with 4845 viewsD_BFC

They were due to play Bury on Saturday so to have no game given their current predicament isn't ideal timing.
Biffos on 09:46 - Oct 5 with 4795 viewsAtThePeake

Wasn't there some mega-bucks takeover the other week that an Oldham fan on this board was raving about, claiming none of us knew anything when we suggested they may be struggling financially?

Tangled up in blue.

Biffos on 10:48 - Oct 5 with 4712 viewsnordenblue

Biffos on 09:46 - Oct 5 by AtThePeake

Wasn't there some mega-bucks takeover the other week that an Oldham fan on this board was raving about, claiming none of us knew anything when we suggested they may be struggling financially?

Apparently it's not gone through "yet"
Biffos on 23:28 - Oct 5 with 4251 viewsNinco

I remember a few Oldham fans bragging about their fabulous new stand being better than ours. Karma really now that they can’t pay the wages. Should have spent less on the stand.
Biffos on 11:33 - Oct 6 with 3969 viewsdownunder

Biffos on 10:48 - Oct 5 by nordenblue

Apparently it's not gone through "yet"

Could turn out to be a Bogus Invester Fooker From Overseas.
Biffos on 06:38 - Oct 7 with 3591 viewsbiffoboffo

Biffos on 09:46 - Oct 5 by AtThePeake

What an odd post.

Being skint and there being a takeover in the offing can actually happen at the same time you know.

Indeed, they usually do.

It’s no secret we are skint and no secret there is a takeover expected very soon.

Looking forward to the upcoming battles. See a few of you in Nov.
Biffos on 08:57 - Oct 7 with 3515 viewsBartRowou

Biffos on 06:38 - Oct 7 by biffoboffo

What an odd post.

Being skint and there being a takeover in the offing can actually happen at the same time you know.

Indeed, they usually do.

It’s no secret we are skint and no secret there is a takeover expected very soon.

How's that an odd post? Looks fair enough to me.
Like the dig in the last sentence. Very Premiership.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Login to get fewer ads

Biffos on 09:14 - Oct 8 with 3161 viewsAtThePeake

Biffos on 06:38 - Oct 7 by biffoboffo

What an odd post.

Indeed, they usually do.

I'm happy to stand corrected if you can be bothered to find the post - but I seem to remember some posters suggesting Oldham may be struggling financially and you claiming that said posters 'knew nothing' because of this takeover. But now Oldham struggling financially and the suggested takeover go hand in hand?

Tangled up in blue.

Biffos on 17:35 - Oct 12 with 2703 viewsShun

Scholes rumoured.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/10/11/paul-scholes-holds-talks-oldham-a
Biffos on 18:36 - Oct 12 with 2620 viewsColDale

I'm sure they can worry on their own, but when potential new owners start banding around big names, it rarely works out. I remember the Venkies coming out and talking Ronaldihno and Beckham when they took over at Blackburn. Wellens has been given the caretaker job and by all accounts has done a cracking job and deserves the chance to have a go at it. Whisper it quietly, but there's shades of when Hilly first took over at Dale and he should be giving the owners no choice but to appoint him. So why mess about with the likes of Seedorf and Scholes? All a bit smoke and mirrors.
Biffos on 14:56 - Oct 13 with 2225 viewsbiffoboffo

Biffos on 09:14 - Oct 8 by AtThePeake

I'm happy to stand corrected if you can be bothered to find the post - but I seem to remember some posters suggesting Oldham may be struggling financially and you claiming that said posters 'knew nothing' because of this takeover. But now Oldham struggling financially and the suggested takeover go hand in hand?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/rochdale/forum/208608/2879460/who-are-ya!/

It was about the new manager and a raft of players coming in, was nothing to do with financials.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024