Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Thompson 20:07 - Dec 25 with 2430 viewsThacks_Rabbits

I know a thread is already going re joe but I still find it incredible what this guy has done, and is worthy of a few specific thacks words.

If there is ever an example of a better role model and genuine guy than joe I am yet to meet them. He may not be the greatest player ever to pull on a dale shirt, but he could teach bale, messi, Ronaldo a lot more than they could teach him!!!

Captain for me. Remember we are more than a football club. We are a beacon praised by many off the pitch. We should be proud, and if we go down, we can be proud in div 2.

Up the dale - and joe - have a great Xmas and new year!!!

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Joe Thompson on 21:08 - Dec 25 with 2381 viewskiwidale

This is not the time for bickering.

Joe Thompson on 22:11 - Dec 25 with 2321 viewsR11BFC

https://www.gigglane.com/index.php?/topic/28769-joe-thompson/

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Joe Thompson on 10:31 - Dec 26 with 2119 viewsroccydaleian

JT is indeed a fantastic role model and a top, top guy to meet. He is now also a patron for the fantastic charity Edgar's Gift. http://www.edgarsgift.org.uk/
But putting sentiment to one side not the captain for me. In the predicament we're in, we need a strong leader, someone to marshal our defence on the set pieces and dish out bollockings and praise when required. I hope Keane can do this when played.
Joe Thompson on 11:50 - Dec 26 with 2017 viewsjonesy

Brilliant news. Wish him a good future in the game and a long and healthy life.

Let’s also thank the scientists who developed the techniques and chemicals being used and also the medical staff at all levels.
Joe Thompson on 13:40 - Dec 26 with 1880 views1mark1

Joe Thompson on 11:50 - Dec 26 by jonesy

Brilliant news. Wish him a good future in the game and a long and healthy life.

Let’s also thank the scientists who developed the techniques and chemicals being used and also the medical staff at all levels.

“Let’s also thank the scientists who developed the techniques and chemicals being used and also the medical staff at all levels.”
Nah, it’s all down to God. 😀
No seriously absolutely great point. It’s modern science, brilliant doctors, all the health services that together with Joe’s fighting abilities along with support from his family, friends and colleagues that has led to this comeback again. Well done to all, including the Club at all levels.

His story one day , could well make a brilliant film, and become an inspiration to many.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024