Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith's pre-match interview 13:44 - Jan 12 with 2795 viewsleedsdale

- Looking to add two more players. Lost out on a player yesterday to another League 1 club. We have lists of players that we want and its a case of being patient
- Illness and injury laying havoc with the squad, several injuries picked up as a result of pitch on Tuesday. Long term injuries re-occurring as well as new injuries.
- Very aware of how bad the pitch is and says a solution needs to be found, but isn't critical of the ground staff.
- Says the spending in League 1 is frightening this season, only going to get worse as the money awarded to Championship clubs increases
Keith's pre-match interview on 15:20 - Jan 12 with 2614 viewsShun

'We’ve had injuries and illness - re-occurring injuries and long-term injuries are sprouting up - although I can’t go into too much detail.'

I found that last line quite interesting. When has he ever said anything like that before? Usually we just don't find out. It hints at a bit of mystery.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 15:35]
Keith's pre-match interview on 15:36 - Jan 12 with 2562 viewsdingdangblue

The full 14 min interview is free on ifollow if you just register or have registered.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Keith's pre-match interview on 17:14 - Jan 12 with 2379 viewsrochdaleriddler

Keith's pre-match interview on 15:36 - Jan 12 by dingdangblue

The full 14 min interview is free on ifollow if you just register or have registered.

14 mins of Hillspeak you say? I may need sedating first

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Keith's pre-match interview on 18:03 - Jan 12 with 2303 viewswindowsbug

Keith's pre-match interview on 15:20 - Jan 12 by Shun

'We’ve had injuries and illness - re-occurring injuries and long-term injuries are sprouting up - although I can’t go into too much detail.'

I found that last line quite interesting. When has he ever said anything like that before? Usually we just don't find out. It hints at a bit of mystery.
[Post edited 12 Jan 2018 15:35]

Illness and injuries?
Why then let a player go out on loan?
Keith's pre-match interview on 18:18 - Jan 12 with 2252 viewsscarrow

Keith's pre-match interview on 18:03 - Jan 12 by windowsbug

Illness and injuries?

probably an agreed part of the Knott deal.

Poll: Final position

Keith's pre-match interview on 18:20 - Jan 12 with 2243 viewsscarrow

I’m going to take a punt - BBM and Gibbins will not be on the bench but Collis will and Lillis is injured following his knock on the pitch late on.

Could be completely wrong.

Poll: Final position

Keith's pre-match interview on 18:25 - Jan 12 with 2224 viewsnordenblue

Keith's pre-match interview on 18:03 - Jan 12 by windowsbug

Illness and injuries?

If said players not going to play any part why Not,may even free up some cash to bring someone else in too?
Keith's pre-match interview on 18:46 - Jan 12 with 2162 viewsNorthernDale

I wish KH or the club would say who is certain to miss the game through injury, who are 50/50 and so give us an insight to the injury or sickness situation at the club, I am sure they use to do this once,

I imagine that Knott will start in midfield and that Delevany will be on the bench, due to his lack of game time this season and football league experience.
Login to get fewer ads

Keith's pre-match interview on 18:53 - Jan 12 with 2138 viewsYorkshire_Dale

His Hilliness does do a good interview.......good to see he is in good spirits despite his man flu.

Cheered me up with his positivity and his obvious enthusiasm for the task ahead.......perhaps all is not lost yet.
Keith's pre-match interview on 19:05 - Jan 12 with 2099 viewsdingdangblue

I wonder who the player was we missed out on yesterday? To another league 1 club ?
Yesterdays deals included:

Michael Smith to Rotherham
Ivan Toney (loan) to Scunthorpe
Jordan Turnbull to Northampton
Cameron Brannagan to Oxford
Bernard Mensah to B.Rovers

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Keith's pre-match interview on 19:25 - Jan 12 with 2051 viewsBlueDales

If we're after a striker, and we should be, it'd be Smith our Toney. Given our financial constraints, a loan deal seems viable. Probably missed out on Ivan Toney.

Nobody can say that Hill hasn't got stuck into the transfer market.
Keith's pre-match interview on 19:32 - Jan 12 with 2009 views442Dale

Keith's pre-match interview on 18:46 - Jan 12 by NorthernDale

I wish KH or the club would say who is certain to miss the game through injury, who are 50/50 and so give us an insight to the injury or sickness situation at the club, I am sure they use to do this once,

I imagine that Knott will start in midfield and that Delevany will be on the bench, due to his lack of game time this season and football league experience.

They've done it in the last couple of weeks. It's inconsistent, it's on a need to know basis and it doesn't help #teamrochdale appreciate the situation.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Keith's pre-match interview on 20:23 - Jan 12 with 1898 viewsColDale

Keith's pre-match interview on 18:20 - Jan 12 by scarrow

I’m going to take a punt - BBM and Gibbins will not be on the bench but Collis will and Lillis is injured following his knock on the pitch late on.

Could be completely wrong.

that was my gut feeling too.
Keith's pre-match interview on 14:19 - Jan 13 with 1387 views442Dale

Keane and Thompson are the players missing since the Doncaster game at present. Nobody who featured on Tuesday is missing from the squad today except Wiliams who has gone to Lincoln.

Keith's pre-match interview on 14:44 - Jan 13 with 1293 viewsdingdangblue

Keith's pre-match interview on 14:19 - Jan 13 by 442Dale

Keane and Thompson are the players missing since the Doncaster game at present. Nobody who featured on Tuesday is missing from the squad today except Wiliams who has gone to Lincoln.

Not exactly all the doom and gloom predicted then.

Keith's pre-match interview on 14:51 - Jan 13 with 1257 views442Dale

Keith's pre-match interview on 14:44 - Jan 13 by dingdangblue

Not exactly all the doom and gloom predicted then.

More not what was hinted at in the interview.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024