Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Last league home win. 10:25 - Mar 12 with 2236 viewsdingdangblue

Quite remarkably Saturday 25th November 2017!
Albeit we've only played 4 home games since then (3 draws,1 defeat).

I'm sure if the team plays anywhere near the last 2 performances away from home then this record will be put to bed tomorrow night. Need to keep the momentum going if we want to have a chance of the great escape.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Last league home win. on 10:41 - Mar 12 with 2201 viewsrochdaleriddler

Southend's away record record is poor and this is their 3rd trip to an OL postcode and not a minute played yet.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Last league home win. on 10:41 - Mar 12 with 2200 viewsDareToCalvin

I'd take draws against both Southend and Wimbledon if it meant a win against Fleetwood. Think it's imperative we don't lose any of the 3 games and we have to beat Fleetwood.
Last league home win. on 11:33 - Mar 12 with 2108 viewsrochdaleriddler

Last league home win. on 10:41 - Mar 12 by DareToCalvin

I'd take draws against both Southend and Wimbledon if it meant a win against Fleetwood. Think it's imperative we don't lose any of the 3 games and we have to beat Fleetwood.

Need to win all three, pressure then comes off. Tough game at scunny coming up

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Last league home win. on 12:07 - Mar 12 with 2037 viewsdingdangblue

Last league home win. on 10:41 - Mar 12 by DareToCalvin

Just to keep the momentum going - and the boost it will give the home crowd - I say tomorrow night's is the most important of the 3. After 2 brilliant away wins - to not follow it up with our 1st home league win in months would be a huge deflation for everyone.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Last league home win. on 14:08 - Mar 12 with 1875 viewsThe_Knightowl

There was that win against Millwall in the FA CUP. I assume you mean league games only.
Last league home win. on 14:47 - Mar 12 with 1819 viewsMoonyDale

Last league home win. on 12:07 - Mar 12 by dingdangblue

Just to keep the momentum going - and the boost it will give the home crowd - I say tomorrow night's is the most important of the 3. After 2 brilliant away wins - to not follow it up with our 1st home league win in months would be a huge deflation for everyone.

Completely agree, this is a massive game. Win it and we have a real chance of getting out of this mess.

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Last league home win. on 14:51 - Mar 12 with 1812 viewsHopwoodblue

Last league home win. on 14:47 - Mar 12 by MoonyDale

Completely agree, this is a massive game. Win it and we have a real chance of getting out of this mess.

Especially if the other two games go in our favour we could close the gap and still have games in hand on our rivals.
Saturdays game is massive if we want to escape the bottom four.

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Last league home win. on 15:35 - Mar 12 with 1726 viewsdingdangblue

Last league home win. on 14:08 - Mar 12 by The_Knightowl

There was that win against Millwall in the FA CUP. I assume you mean league games only.

No need to assume - just read the thread title

Login to get fewer ads

Last league home win. on 15:50 - Mar 12 with 1695 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Last league home win. on 14:51 - Mar 12 by Hopwoodblue

Especially if the other two games go in our favour we could close the gap and still have games in hand on our rivals.
Saturdays game is massive if we want to escape the bottom four.

Just noticed that BBC are forecasting snow for Saturday!

That damn weather coming from Siberia again?
Last league home win. on 16:13 - Mar 12 with 1659 viewsDaleiLama

Last league home win. on 15:50 - Mar 12 by Yorkshire_Dale

Just noticed that BBC are forecasting snow for Saturday!

That damn weather coming from Siberia again?

Light cloud, 3C and breezy last time I looked YD. Which highlights the point I was about to make. Looking out the window (or coming on here) to get a forecast of what's happening is a lot more accurate than the local weather forecast. Even the update at the end of the 6:30pm local bulletin the night before the forecast for the next day, they have about a 50% hit rate unless there's a big high or low pressure anchored over us.

Five days out?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Last league home win. on 21:33 - Mar 12 with 1452 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Last league home win. on 16:13 - Mar 12 by DaleiLama

Light cloud, 3C and breezy last time I looked YD. Which highlights the point I was about to make. Looking out the window (or coming on here) to get a forecast of what's happening is a lot more accurate than the local weather forecast. Even the update at the end of the 6:30pm local bulletin the night before the forecast for the next day, they have about a 50% hit rate unless there's a big high or low pressure anchored over us.

Five days out?

Thanks DL........just checked and the snow bit has been put further on to Sunday now.

Good!

Still a bit chilly but we can handle that.
Last league home win. on 22:04 - Mar 12 with 1389 viewsDaleiLama

Last league home win. on 21:33 - Mar 12 by Yorkshire_Dale

Thanks DL........just checked and the snow bit has been put further on to Sunday now.

Good!

Still a bit chilly but we can handle that.

After Wembley it'll be virtually tropical!

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024