Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I tell you what.... 22:05 - Mar 13 with 7686 viewsBURYFC_1885

... if Rochdale’s recent upturn in form slows down, the derby match on the 4th April could be the most depressing fixture in history!

We are all but relegated following our last gasp defeat to P’boro.
I tell you what.... on 22:23 - Mar 13 with 4813 viewsdingdangblue

Not depressing from our end - looking forward to putting another nail in your relegation coffin 👍🏻

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

I tell you what.... on 22:25 - Mar 13 with 4795 viewsBURYFC_1885

I tell you what.... on 22:23 - Mar 13 by dingdangblue

Not depressing from our end - looking forward to putting another nail in your relegation coffin 👍🏻

And if Rochdale’s own form declines in the period in between?
I tell you what.... on 22:26 - Mar 13 with 4776 views442Dale

I tell you what.... on 22:25 - Mar 13 by BURYFC_1885

And if Rochdale’s own form declines in the period in between?

Then we’ll be in trouble.

And if it doesn’t?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

I tell you what.... on 22:27 - Mar 13 with 4758 viewsBURYFC_1885

I tell you what.... on 22:26 - Mar 13 by 442Dale

Then we’ll be in trouble.

And if it doesn’t?

Think people need to re-read my opening post.
I tell you what.... on 22:27 - Mar 13 with 4752 viewsShun

What’s the mood like over in Bury, OP? Is there any hope at all you’ll survive?
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:27 - Mar 13 with 4755 viewskiwidale

The old adage about people living in glass houses etc .. Its a bit churlish to wish misfortune on Bury when we face the same fate besides Bury have got bigger problems than relegation.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 22:31]

This is not the time for bickering.

I tell you what.... on 22:32 - Mar 13 with 4707 viewsHopwoodblue

Has the game been moved to Wednesday ?

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

I tell you what.... on 22:35 - Mar 13 with 4683 views442Dale

I tell you what.... on 22:27 - Mar 13 by BURYFC_1885

Think people need to re-read my opening post.

I read it. Yes, it could be depressing. Our form will hopefully mean we have something to play for.

What will be more depressing will be all the idiots that turn out.

Login to get fewer ads

I tell you what.... on 22:36 - Mar 13 with 4666 viewssince58

be very careful what you wish for ddb.
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:42 - Mar 13 with 4607 viewsdingdangblue

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:27 - Mar 13 by kiwidale

The old adage about people living in glass houses etc .. Its a bit churlish to wish misfortune on Bury when we face the same fate besides Bury have got bigger problems than relegation.

I'm confident from what I've seen tonight, and the last few weeks that we will stay up.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:48 - Mar 13 with 4546 viewsrochdale_ranger

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:42 - Mar 13 by dingdangblue

I'm confident from what I've seen tonight, and the last few weeks that we will stay up.

Let’s not insult the football gods by being too cocky.
(No subject) (n/t) on 22:49 - Mar 13 with 4533 views100notout

I hope for all our sakes you can come back on here in a couple of months and say I told you so.

Long long way to go yet

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

I tell you what.... on 22:54 - Mar 13 with 4494 viewsValleySaddler

I’d rather not think of April the 4th just yet.
At the moment I can’t think further than AFC Wimbledon and Fleetwood..
I tell you what.... on 22:55 - Mar 13 with 4489 viewsTTNYear

There’s some nipple twisting going on here, and you should know better ding dang. Shall we look at getting out of the bottom four first before we start all that?

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:59 - Mar 13 with 4452 viewsTVOS1907

I'm not sure how what you saw tonight fills you with such confidence.

If you saw the performances and wins at Walsall and Rotherham, then yes, you're right to be confident, but we've got to improve at home given the number of games we've yet to play at Spotland.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

I tell you what.... on 23:04 - Mar 13 with 4432 views442Dale

A reasonably seasoned fan noticed the similarities to the MK game early on and predicted a similar second half. That’s what happened, and although it’s a decent enough point, the predictability is a slight concern.

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:06 - Mar 13 with 4414 viewsdingdangblue

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:59 - Mar 13 by TVOS1907

I'm not sure how what you saw tonight fills you with such confidence.

If you saw the performances and wins at Walsall and Rotherham, then yes, you're right to be confident, but we've got to improve at home given the number of games we've yet to play at Spotland.

Saw a lot of great play in the 1st half, then for the 1st 15 mins of the 2nd half. Just short of that finishing touch tonight but it will come on Saturday. 7 points from 9. Keep that up and we'll be more than safe 👍🏻

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:07 - Mar 13 with 4402 viewsTVOS1907

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:06 - Mar 13 by dingdangblue

Saw a lot of great play in the 1st half, then for the 1st 15 mins of the 2nd half. Just short of that finishing touch tonight but it will come on Saturday. 7 points from 9. Keep that up and we'll be more than safe 👍🏻

Similar to MK Dons then.

Like I said, we have to improve our points return at home regardless of how much great play we produce at times.

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:13 - Mar 13 with 4378 viewsTTNYear

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:06 - Mar 13 by dingdangblue

Yeah but it’s unlikely we will keep that sort of points haul up. We could do with winning our next two obviously, but it’s nowhere near done and dusted even then. Such an attitude is not healthy ...cautious optimism... yeah have that all day, but yep we are ok because we managed for the first time this season to string a few good performances together, is a daft thing to hang the rest of the season on. But hey, pride comes before the fall Mr Blue... and you’re ripe fer it there I’m afraid.
[Post edited 13 Mar 2018 23:17]

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:13 - Mar 13 with 4374 viewsdingdangblue

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:07 - Mar 13 by TVOS1907

Similar to MK Dons then.

Like I said, we have to improve our points return at home regardless of how much great play we produce at times.

Similar , but I thought we controlled the game more tonight. Especially the 1st half. A point against Southend is not to be sniffed at and 7 from the last 3 is a great return. Win Saturday and tonight's point will be even better.

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:15 - Mar 13 with 4354 viewsTVOS1907

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:13 - Mar 13 by dingdangblue

Similar , but I thought we controlled the game more tonight. Especially the 1st half. A point against Southend is not to be sniffed at and 7 from the last 3 is a great return. Win Saturday and tonight's point will be even better.

Agree, but Saturday hasn't happened yet so we can only focus on what HAS happened rather than what MIGHT do.

We haven't beaten AFC Wimbledon at home since their re-formation, mind...

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:18 - Mar 13 with 4342 viewsYorkshire_Dale

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:27 - Mar 13 by kiwidale

Yes as SoftLad used to say,"be careful what you wish for".......besides we keep saying bury have big problems but they are still here.
(No subject) (n/t) on 00:31 - Mar 14 with 4175 viewsShun

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:15 - Mar 13 by TVOS1907

Agree, but Saturday hasn't happened yet so we can only focus on what HAS happened rather than what MIGHT do.

We haven't beaten AFC Wimbledon at home since their re-formation, mind...

And with Wimbledon currently sitting in 18th I can see them coming here on Saturday thinking 'must not lose' rather than 'go all out for the win' which we should be doing. As discussed on this and the other thread, we struggle to break teams like that down.
I tell you what.... on 00:54 - Mar 14 with 4155 viewsJimmyRustler

There's more chance of Bury putting the final nail in our coffin tbf because their cause is likely to be hopeless by the time we meet...
(No subject) (n/t) on 02:03 - Mar 14 with 4110 viewspioneer

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:07 - Mar 13 by TVOS1907

Similar to MK Dons then.

Yes home form is not going to keep us up - draws wont be enough and we have drawn half of our home games. We need wins and we haven't done that home for a long while and only 4 times all season. Its beginning to look like having all those home games left is a curse, not a blessing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024