Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terrible Attack 22:02 - Jun 3 with 20623 viewsnordenblue

Just been sent this link from a friend,yet it seems it's nowhere near the news,strangely enough!!

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/littleborough/news/two-colts-hospitalised-in-unpro
Terrible Attack on 22:18 - Jun 3 with 9978 viewsDaleiLama

It's just incomprehensible to me what would put anyone in a situation to want to do that, let alone to carry it out. Hope the lads recover as much as poss and the perpetrators get a nice long sentence befitting their attempted murder. Strewth.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Terrible Attack on 22:21 - Jun 3 with 9950 viewsjudd

It's a fookin horrendous story

Poll: What is it to be then?

Terrible Attack on 22:24 - Jun 3 with 9955 viewsJimmyRustler

You can't help but feel that there's an agenda on the news station's part when it comes to stuff like this. I hate to be *that* guy but we all know how quick it would have been plastered everywhere with cries of "racially motivated" if the shoe was on the other foot
Terrible Attack on 22:27 - Jun 3 with 9938 viewsblueblood

Asian men, Rochdale, I think we all know where this is getting swept.
Terrible Attack on 22:31 - Jun 3 with 9913 viewsnordenblue

Terrible Attack on 22:24 - Jun 3 by JimmyRustler

You can't help but feel that there's an agenda on the news station's part when it comes to stuff like this. I hate to be *that* guy but we all know how quick it would have been plastered everywhere with cries of "racially motivated" if the shoe was on the other foot

I have to totally agree with you,and if people read into this whole Tommy Robinson drama recently,for all his faults,opinions etc he's frighteningly close to the truth and the establishment have closed up rapidly on him. There's certainly an agenda what the media "can" and "cant" report on.
Terrible Attack on 22:58 - Jun 3 with 9825 viewsrochdale_ranger

It’s that time of the year when they celebrate their holy month by attacking non believers. Hope the same happens to one of their lads. When it comes to Tommy Robinson if you want to know who is in charge in any society just look at who you can’t criticise add to fact that Tommy Robinson shows the utter uselessness in which the cops investigate and prosecute Muslim grooming gangs and it tells you why he’s banged up really.
Terrible Attack on 00:01 - Jun 4 with 9743 views49thseason

[Post edited 4 Jun 2018 0:02]
Terrible Attack on 08:21 - Jun 4 with 9421 viewsmingthemerciless

Terrible Attack on 22:58 - Jun 3 by rochdale_ranger

It’s that time of the year when they celebrate their holy month by attacking non believers. Hope the same happens to one of their lads. When it comes to Tommy Robinson if you want to know who is in charge in any society just look at who you can’t criticise add to fact that Tommy Robinson shows the utter uselessness in which the cops investigate and prosecute Muslim grooming gangs and it tells you why he’s banged up really.

Tommy Robinson is a complete knob. He's in jail because he was in contempt of court. He only has himself to blame, it's just a shame the sentence wasn't longer.
Login to get fewer ads

Terrible Attack on 09:32 - Jun 4 with 9295 viewsnordenblue

Terrible Attack on 08:21 - Jun 4 by mingthemerciless

Tommy Robinson is a complete knob. He's in jail because he was in contempt of court. He only has himself to blame, it's just a shame the sentence wasn't longer.

Yet others have done exactly the same just this week yet not even been given a warning nevermind a spell inside,how's that work?

If people actually do some proper research on him and not just the usual bollox the media like you to believe most if not all of what he reports is frighteningly accurate,keep brushing these things under the carpet but the country has an enormous elephant in the room that the majority are scared stiff to even talk about let alone tackle.
Terrible Attack on 10:03 - Jun 4 with 9223 viewsNigeriamark

Although other reasons are being given by other posters, I would say that this is not in the mainstream media because sadly it is not rare or not serious enough for them to bother. The number of racist attacks whether it is a gand of asians kicking the S%!t out of innocent white people or white racists kicking it out off blacks or asians is pretty much a daily occurance. Add in all the non racist attacks caused by alcohol that lead to similar events then this type of story just isn't that big outside of local media. If one of the lads had died ( thankfully not) then may have got a bit more air time but just go around a casuaty department in most cities on Friday and saturday night and see the number of head injuries coming in on a regular basis. This looks shocking because it's close to home, but it isn't rare. For the poster who hopes one of their lads gets it, you can rest assured that plenty have over the years and plenty will in the future
Terrible Attack on 10:28 - Jun 4 with 9152 viewsJimmyRustler

Terrible Attack on 10:03 - Jun 4 by Nigeriamark

Although other reasons are being given by other posters, I would say that this is not in the mainstream media because sadly it is not rare or not serious enough for them to bother. The number of racist attacks whether it is a gand of asians kicking the S%!t out of innocent white people or white racists kicking it out off blacks or asians is pretty much a daily occurance. Add in all the non racist attacks caused by alcohol that lead to similar events then this type of story just isn't that big outside of local media. If one of the lads had died ( thankfully not) then may have got a bit more air time but just go around a casuaty department in most cities on Friday and saturday night and see the number of head injuries coming in on a regular basis. This looks shocking because it's close to home, but it isn't rare. For the poster who hopes one of their lads gets it, you can rest assured that plenty have over the years and plenty will in the future

Nevermind mainstream media, I haven't even seen it on local media such as Rochdale Online (if I've missed that then I do apologise)
Terrible Attack on 10:56 - Jun 4 with 9086 viewsmingthemerciless

Terrible Attack on 10:28 - Jun 4 by JimmyRustler

Nevermind mainstream media, I haven't even seen it on local media such as Rochdale Online (if I've missed that then I do apologise)

It'll possibly be front page news in The Obbie unless there's a chip pan fire on Kirkholt.
Terrible Attack on 11:00 - Jun 4 with 9069 viewsrochdale_ranger

Terrible Attack on 09:32 - Jun 4 by nordenblue

Yet others have done exactly the same just this week yet not even been given a warning nevermind a spell inside,how's that work?

If people actually do some proper research on him and not just the usual bollox the media like you to believe most if not all of what he reports is frighteningly accurate,keep brushing these things under the carpet but the country has an enormous elephant in the room that the majority are scared stiff to even talk about let alone tackle.

Things will come to a boil soon enough. British people will not put up with the descendants of goat herders and peasants from third world shit holes pawing their daughters and beating their sons up with immunity for much longer. People are becoming redpilled everyday to this shit.
Terrible Attack on 12:38 - Jun 4 with 8909 viewsupthedale

Terrible Attack on 10:28 - Jun 4 by JimmyRustler

It's since been on the MEN, but I don't believe there was anything on earlier (like you, I might well have missed it though!)
Terrible Attack on 12:45 - Jun 4 with 8868 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 09:32 - Jun 4 by nordenblue

Proper research? What's that then

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Terrible Attack on 12:47 - Jun 4 with 8859 viewsrochdaleriddler

Terrible Attack on 11:00 - Jun 4 by rochdale_ranger

Things will come to a boil soon enough. British people will not put up with the descendants of goat herders and peasants from third world shit holes pawing their daughters and beating their sons up with immunity for much longer. People are becoming redpilled everyday to this shit.

Like the attack itself that is just a load of racist nonsense

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Terrible Attack on 16:20 - Jun 4 with 8516 viewsrdale39

I sat here wondering how long it would be before the "Apologist Cucks" turned up. And try doing some research on a person before you label him with leftist tripe.
Terrible Attack on 16:30 - Jun 4 with 8488 viewsoff2div1

We don't mess about in Leeds.He was in contempt of court & could have messed up whole trial.
Terrible Attack on 16:39 - Jun 4 with 8461 viewslyberoc

Terrible Attack on 08:21 - Jun 4 by mingthemerciless

He,s also a second generation immigrant, send him back to where his family came from if he can,t abide by our laws
Terrible Attack on 17:49 - Jun 4 with 8315 viewsKenBoon

There’s plenty of uncomfortable questions to be answered, such as how is it possible the British Pakistani community didn’t know of these crimes and why on earth don’t more speak out? Robinson and some of his supporters aren’t the people to ask these questions though. It’s the eternal shame of self-proclaimed progressive voices that the ‘stop raping kids’ platform doesn’t belong to them.

I suspect one reason for a lack of speaking out is similar to how cyril smith got away with raping boys. Those who want to speak out felt their reports would get nowhere. They’d be ignored and speaking up would potentially hurt them. The perpetrators effectivly above the law. What a rotten world we live in.

That assault is disgusting. It’s racially motivated and one of those hate crimes too and should be investigated as one. It’s an example for the people who claim white people cannot be victims of racism that they can.
Terrible Attack on 18:04 - Jun 4 with 8279 viewsrochdale_ranger

Terrible Attack on 12:47 - Jun 4 by rochdaleriddler

Like the attack itself that is just a load of racist nonsense

How is it nonsense? It’s only going to be a matter of time before white working class people take on the mantle of victimhood and lash out. Even if you don’t like Tommy Robinson or whether you are on the left or on the right the fact is a man was locked up for merely saying things. No matter where you stand that’s scary. Bloody Orwellian in fact.
Terrible Attack on 18:20 - Jun 4 with 8249 viewsnordenblue

Terrible Attack on 16:39 - Jun 4 by lyberoc

He,s also a second generation immigrant, send him back to where his family came from if he can,t abide by our laws

That seems pretty reasonable seeing as though that's exactly how we treat everuone else?...Jesus wept
Terrible Attack on 18:22 - Jun 4 with 8245 viewsnordenblue

Terrible Attack on 12:45 - Jun 4 by rochdaleriddler

Proper research? What's that then

Rather than just listen to the "hes a racist" type of story,There's plenty out there to look through,it's not too difficult to work through
Terrible Attack on 18:34 - Jun 4 with 8205 viewsrdale39

See the change on the board ???, the term "Racist" is loosing it's effect ,,people are begining to wake up and call a spade a spade,,, "so what if i get called a nasty name".
Terrible Attack on 18:37 - Jun 4 with 8196 viewsrochdale_ranger

Terrible Attack on 18:22 - Jun 4 by nordenblue

Rather than just listen to the "hes a racist" type of story,There's plenty out there to look through,it's not too difficult to work through

Agreed. You won’t budge the riddler though he’s a bit of an owd ideologue when it comes to his politics. If your to the right of Lenin your obviously a foaming at the mouth right winger in his book. Incidentally the EDL were neither Left nor right. They were a pressure group set up in response to Muslims spitting at British soldiers on parade in Luton. They also had a LGBT division that used to follow them around on marches.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024