Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Russ Green 17:24 - Jul 6 with 24178 viewsSaxonDale

Has been suspended from all footballing activities for a year.
Russ Green on 17:29 - Jul 6 with 11356 viewsdeeplishblue

Is he alliowed a kick about in the park?

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Russ Green on 17:32 - Jul 6 with 11323 viewsEllDale

Can we second him to Oldham or Bury then?
Russ Green on 17:38 - Jul 6 with 11257 viewsColDale

Terrible news this.

It's not my place to go into the ins and outs of it all but this was next to nothing, a mistake that I believe he alerted the authorities to that had no financial gain for him or Hartlepool.

From my dealings with him, I can confidently say that we have been a much better club with him at the helm. He has shown so much enthusiasm for the role and was so open about everything. We'd pop down for a 15 min chat and leave two hours later - that's what he's like.

I hope there's an appeal process and he can resume his role at the club very quickly because from everything I've seen about him, I've got 100% trust and faith in him.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Russ Green on 17:40 - Jul 6 with 11233 views1907

It’s great to see The FA maintain form and make examples out of people in lower league football, when you consider how corrupt the Premier League is.
Russ Green on 17:41 - Jul 6 with 11216 viewsAtThePeake

Best thing that's ever happened to this club, apparently.

Tangled up in blue.

Russ Green on 17:45 - Jul 6 with 11171 viewsDaleiLama

Double standards at the FA? Hardly believable. Scroats the lot of em. Shame Russ is on the wrong end of their shoddy treatment.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Russ Green on 17:49 - Jul 6 with 11136 viewsfermin

Russ Green on 17:38 - Jul 6 by ColDale

Terrible news this.

It's not my place to go into the ins and outs of it all but this was next to nothing, a mistake that I believe he alerted the authorities to that had no financial gain for him or Hartlepool.

From my dealings with him, I can confidently say that we have been a much better club with him at the helm. He has shown so much enthusiasm for the role and was so open about everything. We'd pop down for a 15 min chat and leave two hours later - that's what he's like.

I hope there's an appeal process and he can resume his role at the club very quickly because from everything I've seen about him, I've got 100% trust and faith in him.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Statement from Hartlepool.

https://www.hartlepoolunited.co.uk/news/2018/july/060718-hartlepool-united-state
Russ Green on 18:20 - Jul 6 with 10953 viewsblackdogblue

Put him in charge of catering, he worked wonders on season ticket prices and hats off to him for that.

Hopefully the shocking soggy burgers & tinned hot dogs will be gone in the new season.

Saying that, they are not as awful as Steak & Pepper pies, you don’t see them in Asda or Aldi, there’s a reason for this, even the birds leave them

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Login to get fewer ads

Russ Green on 18:43 - Jul 6 with 10776 viewskel

Excellent, the dummy spitter is back.
Russ Green on 18:44 - Jul 6 with 10765 viewskel

I’m reporting this post!

Oh, actually I’m not as I’m not a massive fanny.
Russ Green on 18:56 - Jul 6 with 10682 viewschalky_ncfc

Russ Green on 18:20 - Jul 6 by blackdogblue

Put him in charge of catering, he worked wonders on season ticket prices and hats off to him for that.

Hopefully the shocking soggy burgers & tinned hot dogs will be gone in the new season.

Saying that, they are not as awful as Steak & Pepper pies, you don’t see them in Asda or Aldi, there’s a reason for this, even the birds leave them

Excellent idea,he could cook the books

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Russ Green on 18:57 - Jul 6 with 10676 viewsrochdaleriddler

Is he going to be sacked ?

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Russ Green on 18:58 - Jul 6 with 10662 viewspnc4eva1

Isn't this statement libel

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Russ Green on 19:05 - Jul 6 with 10616 viewsJames1980

What a moronic post. The ban relates to activities prior to joining the Rochdale board. Once again proving you are a MASSIVE BELLEND

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Russ Green on 19:05 - Jul 6 with 10615 viewsMASSIVEclub

Russ Green on 18:58 - Jul 6 by pnc4eva1

Isn't this statement libel

Your ceo has just been suspended from all football related activity for one year as he lied about multiple agent’s fees. Go figure 😅😅
Russ Green on 19:08 - Jul 6 with 10599 viewsMASSIVEclub

Russ Green on 19:05 - Jul 6 by James1980

What a moronic post. The ban relates to activities prior to joining the Rochdale board. Once again proving you are a MASSIVE BELLEND

Ah it doesn’t matter because it happened at a previous club 😅😅😅. Not like you lot give us stick over Ched Evans, Lee Hughes and Jose Baxter for their wrongdoings before they signed for Latics (nearly in the case of Ched). Rochdale AFC is run by people who are corrupt to the core. Sorry if that hurts, darlin.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 19:09]
Russ Green on 19:08 - Jul 6 with 10597 viewskel

Russ Green on 19:05 - Jul 6 by MASSIVEclub

Your ceo has just been suspended from all football related activity for one year as he lied about multiple agent’s fees. Go figure 😅😅

You ignoring me, mong?
Russ Green on 19:12 - Jul 6 with 10532 viewsDale23years

Russ Green on 19:05 - Jul 6 by MASSIVEclub

which club was he employed at, when this happened ?? how's all your signings doing ? #brokeinbredmongs

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Russ Green on 19:13 - Jul 6 with 10527 viewskel

Russ Green on 19:08 - Jul 6 by MASSIVEclub

Ah it doesn’t matter because it happened at a previous club 😅😅😅. Not like you lot give us stick over Ched Evans, Lee Hughes and Jose Baxter for their wrongdoings before they signed for Latics (nearly in the case of Ched). Rochdale AFC is run by people who are corrupt to the core. Sorry if that hurts, darlin.
[Post edited 6 Jul 2018 19:09]

Russ Green on 19:33 - Jul 6 with 10409 viewsrochdaleriddler

Russ Green on 19:13 - Jul 6 by kel

As many on this forum love to take the moral high ground regarding bury, Oldham and Notts county. It surely follows we have to do the same here

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Russ Green on 19:43 - Jul 6 with 10358 viewsDalenet

Russ Green on 18:20 - Jul 6 by blackdogblue

I guess the reason is that people that shop in either Asda or Aldi generally cant afford steak.

okay maybe a bit unfair about Aldi
Russ Green on 19:51 - Jul 6 with 10295 viewsD_Dale

Russ Green on 17:49 - Jul 6 by fermin

Statement from Hartlepool.

https://www.hartlepoolunited.co.uk/news/2018/july/060718-hartlepool-united-state

The statement (below) reads a bit oddly - the current board both 'respect' the decision and are 'angry' about it. But obviously they won't appeal as the blame - in their view - is entirely that of the previous owners.

As Russ Green, when serving under the 'previous regime', admitted the charges, it is hard to see on what grounds an appeal might be based, other than the year-long ban and £10k fine are excessive. And it does look a bit hard on Green, to be punished more severely than Hartlepool, where the wrongdoing took place.

We have been informed today that the Club has been found guilty of six charges by The Football Association and that, as a result, we are to be fined £25,000 plus £500 costs.

Whilst this sanction is really tough to take bearing in mind that the breaches of regulations occurred under a previous regime, the Club fully respects the process which has been completed by The FA.

To make it clear, all paperwork including the denial of charges was submitted prior to the change in ownership and it is to our regret that we had no control over proceedings.

We will take some time to consider the written details of the decision but would like to reassure the fans that this decision, whilst making us angry, will have no impact whatsoever on our ongoing recruitment drive or on the running of the Club.

Chairman Raj Singh and Club President Jeff Stelling have already committed significant funds in order to clear up the many issues that we inherited and this will be added to that list.

We are looking forward to finalising the clearing of all old issues and concentrating fully on building a very positive future for Pools and working to reward all supporters for their loyalty and commitment.

Once again, we would like to thank all supporters for their fantastic backing and all we ask is that you continue to get behind us so that together we can build a Club we can all be proud of.
Russ Green on 19:55 - Jul 6 with 10264 viewschalky_ncfc

Russ Green on 19:33 - Jul 6 by rochdaleriddler

As many on this forum love to take the moral high ground regarding bury, Oldham and Notts county. It surely follows we have to do the same here

Personally I'm in shock that Dale aren't as spotlessly white as I've always been lead to believe on here

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Russ Green on 20:22 - Jul 6 with 10134 viewsblackdogblue

£10 k is nothing to us as a financially sound club, not like Biffos who can’t pay wages or Buckets with a shed load of ccj’s!!!

Go back to your can of special brew & coke...

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Russ Green on 20:26 - Jul 6 with 10096 viewsDaleFan7

Russ Green on 20:22 - Jul 6 by blackdogblue

£10 k is nothing to us as a financially sound club, not like Biffos who can’t pay wages or Buckets with a shed load of ccj’s!!!

Go back to your can of special brew & coke...

We haven't been fined... Russ has.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024