Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread: Bristol Rovers home 18:49 - Oct 2 with 19020 views442Dale

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 18:51 - Oct 2 with 5251 views442Dale

What has Lillis done wrong this time?

No Wilbraham, Inman back from nowhere, five at the back?

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 18:52 - Oct 2 with 5239 viewsKnowlesy

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 18:51 - Oct 2 by 442Dale

What has Lillis done wrong this time?

No Wilbraham, Inman back from nowhere, five at the back?

STILL no Cannon
Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 18:52 - Oct 2 with 5236 viewsJames1980

Very interesting no Camps or Alby even on the bench. Has Lillis been dropped or is Norman getting loan related game time?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 18:55 - Oct 2 with 5216 viewsboromat

Looks like Hill might have had a different team in mind for tonight even before the Saturday result.

Hopefully works and takes Bristol off guard. Not sure if it'll be 3 at the back or MJ may play in midfield. Camps looks to have been dropped. Strange that Alby isn't in the squad after scoring, but at 38 maybe he's a one game a week player.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 18:57 - Oct 2 with 5197 viewskiwidale

Interesting line up I hope we win or this place will be an interesting read tonight.

This is not the time for bickering.

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 18:57 - Oct 2 with 5193 viewsJames1980

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 18:52 - Oct 2 by Knowlesy

STILL no Cannon

Perhaps an impact sub run at tired defenders etc

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:00 - Oct 2 with 5161 viewsSandymandy

How is gillam getting in this side of clough. What a waste
Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:02 - Oct 2 with 5146 viewsrichfoad32

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 18:52 - Oct 2 by Knowlesy

STILL no Cannon

At least he's made the bench. Done and Kgosi have disappeared so he's probably cover at left back again if Hart is struggling after Saturday.
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:05 - Oct 2 with 5112 viewsrichfoad32

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:00 - Oct 2 by Sandymandy

Be interesting to know how much we are contributing to Clough's wages. If he's struggling for fitness/with injuries would it be better to just terminate the loan? Can we do that, I'm not sure how it works.
Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:07 - Oct 2 with 5099 viewsSandyman

Another strange mix and match starting 11. The idea of "a settled team" and conistency seems to be a distant memory. Hope it works because this approach looks desperate on paper, as it has too often this season.

UP THE DALE!!!!??
Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:08 - Oct 2 with 5090 viewsnordenblue

There's 4/5 on the bench I'd prefer to be starting
Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:10 - Oct 2 with 5058 viewsboromat

Think Gillam has done well on the whole so far this season. Clough looks skillful with an eye for a goal but doesn't look like he wants to put the running distance in at the minute maybe not fit enough hence an impact sub.

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:11 - Oct 2 with 5053 viewsisitme

Another strange line up. Good to see McGahey back and that Hart isn't injured after his knock on Saturday. Not too sure what Cannon has to do to get a start.
Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:13 - Oct 2 with 5036 viewsfitzochris

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:11 - Oct 2 by isitme

Another strange line up. Good to see McGahey back and that Hart isn't injured after his knock on Saturday. Not too sure what Cannon has to do to get a start.

Be a right wing-back.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:15 - Oct 2 with 5018 viewskiwidale

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:07 - Oct 2 by Sandyman

Another strange mix and match starting 11. The idea of "a settled team" and conistency seems to be a distant memory. Hope it works because this approach looks desperate on paper, as it has too often this season.

UP THE DALE!!!!??

It's got me baffled I'm sure I read that cannon played well when he came on against Sunderland he must be wondering if his future might be elsewhere.

This is not the time for bickering.

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:17 - Oct 2 with 5007 viewsfitzochris

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:15 - Oct 2 by kiwidale

It's got me baffled I'm sure I read that cannon played well when he came on against Sunderland he must be wondering if his future might be elsewhere.

He did, as he has in previous games. He’s an excellent midfielder but Hill doesn’t want him to be a midfielder, he wants him to be a right wing-back.

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:20 - Oct 2 with 4981 viewsdawlishdale

Baffling from Hill. Especially the tinkering with goalkeeper, and keeping Jim in central defence after yet another horror show at the weekend.

Perhaps he's trying to increase his "should be be sacked " vote.

It's as if he just does the opposite to what the fans would do. Hopefully he knows best, but I'm beginning to wonder. Fortunately, Brizzle are no Barnsley by all accounts, .

Lord help Hilly if we lose heavily. However, I'll be very happy to eat humble pie if it's a master stroke.
Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:24 - Oct 2 with 4942 viewsfitzochris

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:20 - Oct 2 by dawlishdale

Baffling from Hill. Especially the tinkering with goalkeeper, and keeping Jim in central defence after yet another horror show at the weekend.

Perhaps he's trying to increase his "should be be sacked " vote.

It's as if he just does the opposite to what the fans would do. Hopefully he knows best, but I'm beginning to wonder. Fortunately, Brizzle are no Barnsley by all accounts, .

Lord help Hilly if we lose heavily. However, I'll be very happy to eat humble pie if it's a master stroke.

It’s baffling to me too, but I’ll reserve judgement. His Gillingham line up baffled me and that worked a treat. Let’s watch, support and see how it unfolds.

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:25 - Oct 2 with 4938 viewsSaxonDale

Focussing on the positives of the team selection I'm glad there's no Andrew/Wilbraham in the starting line up. Think we've got enough attacking/midfield talent to play consistently without either, obviously they'll be needed for certain occasions. Much prefer us as a team when we get the ball forward on the floor with pace.
Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:25 - Oct 2 with 4942 viewsnordenblue

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:11 - Oct 2 by isitme

The tinker man strikes again
Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:29 - Oct 2 with 4915 viewsKnowlesy

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:17 - Oct 2 by fitzochris

He did, as he has in previous games. He’s an excellent midfielder but Hill doesn’t want him to be a midfielder, he wants him to be a right wing-back.

Typical stubborn Hill. Genuinely feel sorry for Cannon, he must be regretting signing a deal. Fully. Expect him to move on at the end of the season to a good league 1 side.
Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:32 - Oct 2 with 4888 viewsboromat

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:25 - Oct 2 by SaxonDale

Focussing on the positives of the team selection I'm glad there's no Andrew/Wilbraham in the starting line up. Think we've got enough attacking/midfield talent to play consistently without either, obviously they'll be needed for certain occasions. Much prefer us as a team when we get the ball forward on the floor with pace.

I agree! Been wanting to play without a target man hope I'm not regretting that after tonight 😂.

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:45 - Oct 2 with 4820 viewsflyerdale

As the weeks go on I'm more sure that hill uses one of those bingo machines to pick his starting eleven.
Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:47 - Oct 2 with 4808 viewsSandymandy

Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:10 - Oct 2 by boromat

Think Gillam has done well on the whole so far this season. Clough looks skillful with an eye for a goal but doesn't look like he wants to put the running distance in at the minute maybe not fit enough hence an impact sub.

Not a league one player for me. Clough is wasted regardless of fitness by coming on with 7 minutes left
Match thread: Bristol Rovers home on 19:49 - Oct 2 with 4798 viewsfitzochris

Not a bad start. Very fluid and Hendo played in twice already.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024