Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trevor Sinclair 15:52 - Nov 11 with 8211 viewsBarrowdale

Back on BBC after what he did. Really? What an appalling decision and could he have given a less genuine apology?
Disgraceful
Trevor Sinclair on 15:59 - Nov 11 with 6302 viewsrochdale_ranger

I agree. Everyone who ballses up during a night out on the piss should never be allowed to work again. In fact bring back exile for such people.
Trevor Sinclair on 16:00 - Nov 11 with 6300 viewsBartRowou

It looks to be his first offence so maybe we let him off this time and hope he's learned his lesson. If he does it again however, then the question needs asking.

Not having a go at you BD but we seem to be living in a world where too much offence is taken by too many and people rarely get a second chance.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Trevor Sinclair on 16:02 - Nov 11 with 6292 viewsmightydale

he was racist towards a white person so it's ok, only whites that can be racist in the leftie bbc world. It's a good job he never said anything about transgender people !!!

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Trevor Sinclair on 16:03 - Nov 11 with 6286 viewsmightydale

Trevor Sinclair on 16:00 - Nov 11 by BartRowou

It looks to be his first offence so maybe we let him off this time and hope he's learned his lesson. If he does it again however, then the question needs asking.

Not having a go at you BD but we seem to be living in a world where too much offence is taken by too many and people rarely get a second chance.

Same applies to Big Ron then, or is that different cause he's white

Trevor Sinclair on 16:05 - Nov 11 with 6281 viewskel

Some people on here thrive on being offended. In fact the only thing they hate more than being offended is not being offended.
Trevor Sinclair on 16:09 - Nov 11 with 6260 viewsmightydale

Trevor Sinclair on 16:00 - Nov 11 by BartRowou

Another thing the PC wnakers created this offensive environment so it should apply to everybody, or is it your saying it's is first offensive so its ok cause of his colour of his skin.

Trevor Sinclair on 16:12 - Nov 11 with 6245 viewsBarrowdale

He injured a woman too I believe whilst twice over the limit.
On the race thing I just wonder whether if Kevin Kilbane had called a black copper the same that he'd be welcomed back with open arms.
I hate the snowflake world as much as the next person, but is he a good role model now for TV.
Thanks for that massive act of contrition too Trev
Trevor Sinclair on 16:20 - Nov 11 with 6209 viewsBartRowou

Trevor Sinclair on 16:03 - Nov 11 by mightydale

Same applies to Big Ron then, or is that different cause he's white

Big Ronald Manager was back on telly a couple of years after his racist comments. Ask Bleao.

Login to get fewer ads

Trevor Sinclair on 16:24 - Nov 11 with 6198 viewsBartRowou

Trevor Sinclair on 16:09 - Nov 11 by mightydale

Another thing the PC wnakers created this offensive environment so it should apply to everybody, or is it your saying it's is first offensive so its ok cause of his colour of his skin.

I don't like the environment that's been created. Therefore, I'd give both Big Ron and Little Trevor another chance but if they repeated their offences then it's a different matter.

The best apology is not what's said (anyone can say sorry) but how you conduct yourself after the offence.

Trevor Sinclair on 16:37 - Nov 11 with 6187 viewsjonesy

What is the story? Completely missed this.
Trevor Sinclair on 17:49 - Nov 11 with 6056 viewsrochdale_ranger

While we are at it why don’t we hunt down and punish those responsible for burning a cardboard box in their back yard on bonfire night.
Trevor Sinclair on 17:50 - Nov 11 with 6054 viewsrochdale_ranger

Or Keith Hill for wearing a flat cap. His taste in fashion offends me.
Trevor Sinclair on 17:55 - Nov 11 with 6045 viewsrochdale_ranger

Trevor Sinclair on 16:02 - Nov 11 by mightydale

he was racist towards a white person so it's ok, only whites that can be racist in the leftie bbc world. It's a good job he never said anything about transgender people !!!

What’s a leftie bbc world?
Trevor Sinclair on 20:43 - Nov 11 with 5799 viewsTVOS1907

To be honest, I wouldn't have brought him back purely and simply because I think he's a terrible pundit, although others might like him.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Trevor Sinclair on 21:10 - Nov 11 with 5764 viewsrochdaleriddler

Trevor Sinclair on 17:49 - Nov 11 by rochdale_ranger

While we are at it why don’t we hunt down and punish those responsible for burning a cardboard box in their back yard on bonfire night.

THey were all tories, it’s ok

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Trevor Sinclair on 21:22 - Nov 11 with 5738 viewsrochdale_ranger

Trevor Sinclair on 21:10 - Nov 11 by rochdaleriddler

THey were all tories, it’s ok

Now How could you possibly know that?
Trevor Sinclair on 21:32 - Nov 11 with 5717 viewsroccydaleian

Trevor Sinclair on 21:22 - Nov 11 by rochdale_ranger

Now How could you possibly know that?

https://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/17210377.south-norwood-grenfell-effigy-
Trevor Sinclair on 21:48 - Nov 11 with 5691 viewsrochdale_ranger

Trevor Sinclair on 21:32 - Nov 11 by roccydaleian

https://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/17210377.south-norwood-grenfell-effigy-

Oh by eck. I’ve been known to drink in the odd con club and the Rochdale catholic club and I’m neither Conservative or catholic. Petty political point scoring at its finest.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 21:55]
Trevor Sinclair on 06:38 - Nov 12 with 5518 viewsroccydaleian

Trevor Sinclair on 21:48 - Nov 11 by rochdale_ranger

Oh by eck. I’ve been known to drink in the odd con club and the Rochdale catholic club and I’m neither Conservative or catholic. Petty political point scoring at its finest.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2018 21:55]

Riddler will think this is ok though, because they’re not Tories.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6374079/CRIMINAL-nepotism-Labour-counci
Trevor Sinclair on 08:57 - Nov 12 with 5421 viewsrochdale_ranger

Trevor Sinclair on 06:38 - Nov 12 by roccydaleian

Riddler will think this is ok though, because they’re not Tories.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6374079/CRIMINAL-nepotism-Labour-counci

To be honest with you any bloke that goes an eight day music festival and doesn’t take a shit load of class a’s Isn’t worth his salt in my opinion. So maybe we could stop with the desire for getting everybody in trouble for what they do in their personal life, that would be great. If everybody was a bit of a common sense libertarian like my good self the world would be a better place. Rochdale riddler is your typical tribal labour supporting bigot/ideologue his stock insult for me is “nasty Tory boy” ideology makes people blinkered.
Trevor Sinclair on 08:59 - Nov 12 with 5418 viewsBobbyjoe

Trevor Sinclair on 16:02 - Nov 11 by mightydale

It's fundamentally impossible for white people to be victims of racism. It's a matter of history. There are no white equivalents to Aboriginals, Native Americans, Indians, Africans...the list is endless with no exceptions. There are no racial epithets a black person can use to insult, degrade, persecute a white person; it just doesn't work. It's a white, male world (sadly). Yet, still we complain!
Trevor Sinclair on 09:08 - Nov 12 with 5391 viewsrochdale_ranger

Trevor Sinclair on 08:59 - Nov 12 by Bobbyjoe

It's fundamentally impossible for white people to be victims of racism. It's a matter of history. There are no white equivalents to Aboriginals, Native Americans, Indians, Africans...the list is endless with no exceptions. There are no racial epithets a black person can use to insult, degrade, persecute a white person; it just doesn't work. It's a white, male world (sadly). Yet, still we complain!

Tell that to the thousands of children in Rochdale and Rotherham raped by Pakistani pedo gangs. Sat at a dinner party amongst middle class friends white privilege probably sounds like a sound concept, it doesn’t really amount to much when you try explaining it to your average poor or working class white Joe Schmo.

I don’t want to get into a big debate on race or history but their is plenty of examples in history of other races targeting other races for slavery the Arabs used to take blacks as slaves ( it’s historically where the term kaffir comes from as an insult for blacks) And the ottomans used to take white people as slaves.
Trevor Sinclair on 09:35 - Nov 12 with 5351 viewstony_roch975

Trevor Sinclair on 09:08 - Nov 12 by rochdale_ranger

Tell that to the thousands of children in Rochdale and Rotherham raped by Pakistani pedo gangs. Sat at a dinner party amongst middle class friends white privilege probably sounds like a sound concept, it doesn’t really amount to much when you try explaining it to your average poor or working class white Joe Schmo.

I don’t want to get into a big debate on race or history but their is plenty of examples in history of other races targeting other races for slavery the Arabs used to take blacks as slaves ( it’s historically where the term kaffir comes from as an insult for blacks) And the ottomans used to take white people as slaves.

Surely street-grooming is more about male dominance of women (prevalent in rural Pakistan but by no means exclusive to men of that ethnic origin) and actually serves to reinforce Bobbyjoe's argument for the thousand years of white dominance of non-white ethnic groups - those men choose vulnerable young white females precisely because its a way of 'getting their own back' at the only white people they can have any power over and exploit.

Poll: What sort of Club do we want - if we can't have the status quo

Trevor Sinclair on 09:37 - Nov 12 with 5349 viewsrochdale_ranger

Trevor Sinclair on 09:35 - Nov 12 by tony_roch975

Surely street-grooming is more about male dominance of women (prevalent in rural Pakistan but by no means exclusive to men of that ethnic origin) and actually serves to reinforce Bobbyjoe's argument for the thousand years of white dominance of non-white ethnic groups - those men choose vulnerable young white females precisely because its a way of 'getting their own back' at the only white people they can have any power over and exploit.

Your a very sick man.
Trevor Sinclair on 15:02 - Nov 12 with 5105 viewsrochdaleriddler

Trevor Sinclair on 08:57 - Nov 12 by rochdale_ranger

To be honest with you any bloke that goes an eight day music festival and doesn’t take a shit load of class a’s Isn’t worth his salt in my opinion. So maybe we could stop with the desire for getting everybody in trouble for what they do in their personal life, that would be great. If everybody was a bit of a common sense libertarian like my good self the world would be a better place. Rochdale riddler is your typical tribal labour supporting bigot/ideologue his stock insult for me is “nasty Tory boy” ideology makes people blinkered.

Haha, tribal labour , really I’ve not been a member for nearly 30 years. I couldn’t care less if some low ranking son of a labour politician I’ve never heard of gets done for drugs , i also wasn’t really interested in the tory Grenfell bonfire boys . I am more concerned that there was more outrage about that than the original disaster . The partisan political points were made by our tory trust spokesman.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024