Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan 13:00 - Jan 11 with 12579 viewsSuddenLad

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Ebanks-Landell
[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 13:02]

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:04 - Jan 11 with 6493 viewsoddjob007

Wow.. genuinely impressed with this one.
Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:04 - Jan 11 with 6472 viewsDale23years

Cracking signing in fact 2 cracking signings.
Credit were credit due.

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:07 - Jan 11 with 6414 viewsboromat

Well he has experienced 2 relegations from League one by my reckonings. Sounds like his most successful spell in League One was as part of a back three for Sheff U. He has played in the Championship so let hope we can get him playing at his best. With MJ as well a back 3 may be an option again.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:07 - Jan 11 with 6415 viewsColDale

WE ever had an Ethan before? Can't recall one. Now its two in a day
Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:09 - Jan 11 with 6372 viewsTVOS1907

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:07 - Jan 11 by ColDale

Wayne Ethans?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:19 - Jan 11 with 6242 viewssweetcorn

Really good signing with league one pedrigree, hopefully just what we need.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:24 - Jan 11 with 6183 viewsjonahwhereru

Well on paper two good signings. Wolves Ethan is more experienced than Williams and Delaney put together. At 6”2 he has the build to have an impact. Notice he also gets among the goals. If he has some pace I don’t think we can ask for more.

Hamilton is less experienced and no replacement for Perkins in that regard, but have a good feeling about this signing and expect to to be more ready than Adshead or Morley.

Would like to see both start tomorrow.
Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:34 - Jan 11 with 6068 viewsblackdogblue

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:04 - Jan 11 by oddjob007

Wow.. genuinely impressed with this one.

I will be impressed when we get a striker or has it been forgotten we have not scored a goal in 4.5 hours of league 1 football?????

Haleyulia KH is forgiven...

Think not

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Login to get fewer ads

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:39 - Jan 11 with 6018 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Perhaps with this fella we might just be able to defend an odd corner or set piece from now on?

Looks like under the recent Portuguese influence at Wolves he will not make the first team in any hurry....do well for us EEL and we might sign sign you up?
Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:41 - Jan 11 with 5977 viewssweetcorn

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:34 - Jan 11 by blackdogblue

I will be impressed when we get a striker or has it been forgotten we have not scored a goal in 4.5 hours of league 1 football?????

Think not

Briels was right about this place.. it’s “rochdale appreciation” 2.0..

We’ve got the worst defence in the league and someones first reaction when we sign a defender is to moan about not signing a striker..

We could sign maja and marquis and they wouldnt stop us losing games. We’re conceding 4 goals in a game regular.. i dont see scoring 5 every game as a realistic solution

How about being pleased that hill is trying to address the glaring deficiency in our team and waiting to see if we sign anyone else in the coming weeks..

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:57 - Jan 11 with 5818 viewsDaleFan7

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:41 - Jan 11 by sweetcorn

Briels was right about this place.. it’s “rochdale appreciation” 2.0..

We’ve got the worst defence in the league and someones first reaction when we sign a defender is to moan about not signing a striker..

We could sign maja and marquis and they wouldnt stop us losing games. We’re conceding 4 goals in a game regular.. i dont see scoring 5 every game as a realistic solution

How about being pleased that hill is trying to address the glaring deficiency in our team and waiting to see if we sign anyone else in the coming weeks..

To be fair they are both glaring deficiencies. We've scored less goals than we've played games at home and that includes scoring 3 in one game.

However, this signing seems a very good one, hopefully he can be commanding from set pieces. Something we've not had since Dawson left.
Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 14:04 - Jan 11 with 5749 viewsTVOS1907

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:34 - Jan 11 by blackdogblue

Think not

Where has ANYBODY said anything like that?

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 14:05 - Jan 11 with 5739 viewssweetcorn

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:57 - Jan 11 by DaleFan7

To be fair they are both glaring deficiencies. We've scored less goals than we've played games at home and that includes scoring 3 in one game.

However, this signing seems a very good one, hopefully he can be commanding from set pieces. Something we've not had since Dawson left.

We’ve got an above average goals scored in league one this season. Admittedly it’s only 1 goal more than the 32 average, but there are 6 teams above us who’ve scored less than us..

You’d have to be a fool to suggest that sorting the defence isn’t the priority.

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 14:05 - Jan 11 with 5729 viewsdingdangblue

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:07 - Jan 11 by ColDale

Ethaniel Mendez-Laing ?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 14:06 - Jan 11 with 5725 viewsShun

Two very good signings. Very impressed, Dale.
Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 14:06 - Jan 11 with 5714 viewsD_Alien

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 14:04 - Jan 11 by TVOS1907

Where has ANYBODY said anything like that?

A synagogue?

[Post edited 11 Jan 2019 14:08]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 14:09 - Jan 11 with 5685 viewsSteTsGoldenBoot

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 13:07 - Jan 11 by boromat

Well he has experienced 2 relegations from League one by my reckonings. Sounds like his most successful spell in League One was as part of a back three for Sheff U. He has played in the Championship so let hope we can get him playing at his best. With MJ as well a back 3 may be an option again.

Hopefully he's not the defensive version of Drew Broughton.

Everything thats been, has past. The answers in the looking glass!

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 14:19 - Jan 11 with 5591 viewsrdaleouis

Some MK Dons fan on Twitter said that 'he can't use his feet' so playing out from the back could be interesting...
Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 14:19 - Jan 11 with 5590 viewsDaleiLama

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 14:06 - Jan 11 by Shun

Two very good signings. Very impressed, Dale.

Positivity?

Not something you see much of on here recently.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 14:27 - Jan 11 with 5514 viewsBlueDales

Fair play to Hill, sounds like a good signing here
Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 14:41 - Jan 11 with 5408 viewsSaxonDale

Two good signings on the face of it. What's most important is the timing- it was obvious to all, and results since Burton have shown, that if we didn't bring fresh faces in we'd continue to concede plenty of goals. The 2 new signings will hopefully give a lift to everyone, wouldn't be surprised at all if we saw a very good performance tomorrow from Delaney if he's back to a central 3.

I'm not overly concerned about striking options, yes we clearly need to bring someone in, but whilst we have Henderson we'll always have more than just a chance of scoring. I saw the defence as something that needed addressing as a matter of urgency, wouldn't mind us waiting 2 or so weeks to get an attacking threat of proven quality rather than rushing through someone who won't consistently contribute.
Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 15:26 - Jan 11 with 5168 viewsseasidedale

Great signings now we just need to get the off form players (most of them) back on for and we will be fine
Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 15:27 - Jan 11 with 5163 viewsBrierls

Looks like a good solid loan signing. Genuinely pleased with this one.

While we don't know how the lad from Unietd will fare in "mens football", Ebanks-Landell has plenty of experience at L1 level.

I hope we sign Donnellan too, we are desperate for changes in defence.
Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 15:51 - Jan 11 with 5065 viewsChaffRAFC

Genuinely think some people will never be satisfied with us signing anyone.

Two signings today that should give us a hint of positivity going into the weekend. We've identified two weak areas and acted on them. The signing of Ebanks-Lendell has come out of absolutely nowhere and is a far cry from us being linked with Regan Poole and Shaun Donnellan and people are still moaning about it. Like Brierls, I would like the Yeovil lad to come in as well as EEL!

The Rochdale AFC Appreciation Page is painful to read and my life was better when I wasn't on it but I got dragged back in the other day, please don't let this place becoming similar.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Ethan Ebanks-Landell signs on loan on 16:23 - Jan 11 with 4903 viewskiwidale

Pleased with this news and other news, things are moving in the right direction and spirits lifted.

This is not the time for bickering.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024