Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death? 18:17 - Jan 12 with 2016 viewsSunningDale

Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death?

Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death? on 18:37 - Jan 12 with 1958 viewsforeverhopefulDale

And stop slagging off other Dale fans, many of who have supported Dale for decades and also stop trying to divide the supporters, for no good reason.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death? on 19:07 - Jan 12 with 1893 viewsJames1980

Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death? on 18:37 - Jan 12 by foreverhopefulDale

And stop slagging off other Dale fans, many of who have supported Dale for decades and also stop trying to divide the supporters, for no good reason.

Firstly the options I put have not been done to death.
I have not slagged people off only criticized those with an agenda and unrealistic expectations.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death? on 19:08 - Jan 12 with 1889 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death? on 19:07 - Jan 12 by James1980

I have not slagged people off only criticized those with an agenda and unrealistic expectations.

If you say so.

Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death? on 19:16 - Jan 12 with 1873 viewschalky_ncfc

Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death? on 19:07 - Jan 12 by James1980

You won't be accepted on here if even you bought yourself a whippet,a couple of pigeons and a flat cap James

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death? on 19:47 - Jan 12 with 1792 viewsBobbyjoe

Don't let them grind you down, James. Post what you like, they don't have to read it.
Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death? on 19:54 - Jan 12 with 1769 viewskiwidale

Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death? on 19:16 - Jan 12 by chalky_ncfc

You won't be accepted on here if even you bought yourself a whippet,a couple of pigeons and a flat cap James

If you are going to stereotype us Chalky you have forgotten about our love of Tripe.

This is not the time for bickering.

Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death? on 20:00 - Jan 12 with 1749 viewschalky_ncfc

Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death? on 19:54 - Jan 12 by kiwidale

If you are going to stereotype us Chalky you have forgotten about our love of Tripe.

I'm not sure that James stomach would be up to it what with him being a southerner everything

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death? on 20:00 - Jan 12 with 1749 viewselectricblue

James just needs to take a deep breath and then think about it instead of jumping in with both feet..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Login to get fewer ads

Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death? on 20:15 - Jan 12 with 1707 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Should James1980 stop posting pointless polls that have been done to death? on 19:47 - Jan 12 by Bobbyjoe

Don't let them grind you down, James. Post what you like, they don't have to read it.

He can post what he wants, but if he slags off Dale fans, just because they want Hill out, then he can expect a backlash.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024