Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury v Lincoln 18:17 - Jan 26 with 4960 viewsShun

Quite impressed with Bury tbf. They play quite good football unlike the physical Lincoln, and are currently unlucky to be behind. I dread to think how much they’re being paid but O’Shea and Maynard are really good players.
Bury v Lincoln on 18:21 - Jan 26 with 4942 viewsSuddenLad

2-2 now. Nicky Adams equalises.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bury v Lincoln on 18:38 - Jan 26 with 4872 viewsdingdangblue

Enough to be losing 50 grand a week.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bury v Lincoln on 18:44 - Jan 26 with 4848 viewskel

Decent game. I’m sure shakerbhoy will be on soon to justify a Burberry clad mong running onto the pitch to celebrate their first equaliser.
Bury v Lincoln on 18:45 - Jan 26 with 4847 viewsBartRowou

While we've offloaded a fair few recently to keep the books balanced, they've not.
How clubs like them, Bolton, Oldham and all the rest continue to get way with it is beyond me.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Bury v Lincoln on 19:33 - Jan 26 with 4686 viewsdalenumber2

Entertaining match that. Good on Ryan Lowe for turning Burys fortunes and playing some attractive attacking football. Almost wanted them to win
[Post edited 26 Jan 2019 19:34]
Bury v Lincoln on 19:47 - Jan 26 with 4642 viewschalky_ncfc

We play Lincoln on Saturday,we are gonna get mullered

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Bury v Lincoln on 19:54 - Jan 26 with 4614 viewsBartRowou

Bury v Lincoln on 19:47 - Jan 26 by chalky_ncfc

We play Lincoln on Saturday,we are gonna get mullered

Shocking mismanagement of Forest/Notts relations, Chalky, by your chairman.
Grant and Walker with the goals for Mansfield again and a clean sheet for Smith in net.
See what you coulda won.

Bury v Lincoln on 20:07 - Jan 26 with 4568 viewsTVOS1907

Bury v Lincoln on 18:44 - Jan 26 by kel

Decent game. I’m sure shakerbhoy will be on soon to justify a Burberry clad mong running onto the pitch to celebrate their first equaliser.

Surely not?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Login to get fewer ads

Bury v Lincoln on 20:11 - Jan 26 with 4556 viewschalky_ncfc

Forest and Notts have had a right falling out Bart mostly due to Hardys arrogance,I would have loved to have had Grant back in the squad but we've got no chance of any favours from our red neighbours across the Trent now
[Post edited 26 Jan 2019 20:13]

Bury v Lincoln on 20:50 - Jan 26 with 4454 viewsBartRowou

Bury v Lincoln on 20:11 - Jan 26 by chalky_ncfc

Forest and Notts have had a right falling out Bart mostly due to Hardys arrogance,I would have loved to have had Grant back in the squad but we've got no chance of any favours from our red neighbours across the Trent now
[Post edited 26 Jan 2019 20:13]

Painful reading below, Chalky.

To be honest, apart from the odd oddball on here, most Dale fans had moved on since Munto but nobody's going to root for a self-publicist like Hardy.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/jan/26/alan-hardy-notts-county-le

Bury v Lincoln on 21:26 - Jan 26 with 4367 viewschalky_ncfc

I thought that Trew was a bit egotistical but Hardy wins hands down,part of the trouble is that he can't keep off Twitter and mouthing off all the time,there's nothing wrong with a bit of banter with Forest and their fans but he's gone out his way to antagonize them,he's forgotten that Forest have been good to Notts in the past when it came to loaning out players,players that maybe wasn't quite good enough.for the Championship but could cut their teeth at a lower level,it worked for both clubs,Forest sent over decent future prospects and Notts gave them first team experience and combining the fact that players would'nt have to move it was a good for everyone...
Then Hardy got big headed when we was doing well last season and started mouthing off,he's got a good business head but a bad footballing mind
I think that we will get relegated this season,I've already braced myself for that painful fall but what would make it twice as bad is it Forest and Mansfield both get promoted,Hardys ego won't be able to take it and he will probably walk,then we will really be in the s@$t Bart
[Post edited 26 Jan 2019 21:28]

Bury v Lincoln on 21:36 - Jan 26 with 4324 viewsShun

Bury v Lincoln on 20:50 - Jan 26 by BartRowou

Painful reading below, Chalky.

To be honest, apart from the odd oddball on here, most Dale fans had moved on since Munto but nobody's going to root for a self-publicist like Hardy.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2019/jan/26/alan-hardy-notts-county-le

That’s a brilliant but excruciating read. Chalky, does everyone at County acknowledge what an arsehole he is?
Bury v Lincoln on 21:42 - Jan 26 with 4307 viewsjudd

Bury v Lincoln on 21:36 - Jan 26 by Shun

That’s a brilliant but excruciating read. Chalky, does everyone at County acknowledge what an arsehole he is?

He's doing a wonderful job.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Bury v Lincoln on 21:42 - Jan 26 with 4307 viewschalky_ncfc

Bury v Lincoln on 21:36 - Jan 26 by Shun

He's forever falling out with Notts supporters and he's blocked countless from his Twitter account,he's a bit of a tyrant by all accounts

Bury v Lincoln on 13:46 - Jan 27 with 3834 viewsdawlishdale

Both bury and Lincoln would wipe the floor with us based on that display. absolutely streets ahead of the rubbish we've played this season.
Bury v Lincoln on 14:19 - Jan 27 with 3784 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Bury v Lincoln on 13:46 - Jan 27 by dawlishdale

Both bury and Lincoln would wipe the floor with us based on that display. absolutely streets ahead of the rubbish we've played this season.

Very sadly , you’re right. Sad because we are doing so bad and also because Bury are playing so well.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

Bury v Lincoln on 17:02 - Jan 27 with 3654 viewsColDale

Bury v Lincoln on 21:42 - Jan 26 by chalky_ncfc

He's forever falling out with Notts supporters and he's blocked countless from his Twitter account,he's a bit of a tyrant by all accounts

He's not had the best day on twitter
Bury v Lincoln on 17:26 - Jan 27 with 3610 viewschalky_ncfc

Bury v Lincoln on 17:02 - Jan 27 by ColDale

He's not had the best day on twitter

He's keeps putting his foot in it big time,he put a photo on Twitter yesterday and you could also see of a photo of him in the bath with his nob showing,he's just stated that he's coming off Twitter for good but he's said that before
The sooner this season ends the better,drop in the National League and try and regroup.... And you lot complain about Hill!

Bury v Lincoln on 09:30 - Jan 28 with 3346 viewsBarryStrange

Bury v Lincoln on 18:45 - Jan 26 by BartRowou

While we've offloaded a fair few recently to keep the books balanced, they've not.
How clubs like them, Bolton, Oldham and all the rest continue to get way with it is beyond me.

It's simply not true to say we haven't been offloading players. We've got rid of a staggering number since this time last year, and Steve Dale has come out and said more will be going to balance the books as he works out whatever Stewart Day was up to out of the system. Jay O'Shea won't be in a Bury shirt next season, neither will Nicky Maynard, and I doubt Danny Mayor will.

I would be very surprised, if we go up, if we then make an impact in L1 as the bigger earners will all have to be sold.

So I thoroughly intend to enjoy us playing the way we did on Saturday. We'd have beaten every team in L2 other than Lincoln playing like that, and were frankly less impressive on Tuesday and still put 5 past a full-strength L1 side. I doubt we'll beat Portsmouth, but if Oxford can do it...
Bury v Lincoln on 12:45 - Jan 28 with 3215 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bury v Lincoln on 09:30 - Jan 28 by BarryStrange

It's simply not true to say we haven't been offloading players. We've got rid of a staggering number since this time last year, and Steve Dale has come out and said more will be going to balance the books as he works out whatever Stewart Day was up to out of the system. Jay O'Shea won't be in a Bury shirt next season, neither will Nicky Maynard, and I doubt Danny Mayor will.

I would be very surprised, if we go up, if we then make an impact in L1 as the bigger earners will all have to be sold.

So I thoroughly intend to enjoy us playing the way we did on Saturday. We'd have beaten every team in L2 other than Lincoln playing like that, and were frankly less impressive on Tuesday and still put 5 past a full-strength L1 side. I doubt we'll beat Portsmouth, but if Oxford can do it...

Your right BS.....footie supporting goes in cycles,you are having your own purple patch now,enjoy it......we're still been served up rubbish but MIGHT just be on the cusp of a turnaround. We are are overdue.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024