Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fancy a flutter? 09:45 - Feb 20 with 879 viewsrochdaleriddler

Rochdale are now 3rd favourites to finish rock bottom at 7/1 and are 10/11 2nd favourites to be relegated with skybet.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Fancy a flutter? on 16:46 - Feb 20 with 704 viewsjonahwhereru

I like a bet but would not bet against the Dale unless I was hedging a winning position.

As for the prices 10/11 seems better value to me than the 7/1, although neither really appeal. The bookies have this right. There are to many teams playing poorly and to many games to go to make 7/1 value. Again the odds on Dale to be relegated is hardly generous. Surely they should still be a shade of odds against given how little the league position has changed despite an appalling run of results since the turn is the year.

Hope if anyone does take the bait they end up loosing.
Fancy a flutter? on 16:49 - Feb 20 with 700 viewsJimmyRustler

Fancy a flutter? on 16:46 - Feb 20 by jonahwhereru

I like a bet but would not bet against the Dale unless I was hedging a winning position.

As for the prices 10/11 seems better value to me than the 7/1, although neither really appeal. The bookies have this right. There are to many teams playing poorly and to many games to go to make 7/1 value. Again the odds on Dale to be relegated is hardly generous. Surely they should still be a shade of odds against given how little the league position has changed despite an appalling run of results since the turn is the year.

Hope if anyone does take the bait they end up loosing.

If you back us to go down then you win either way don't you?
Fancy a flutter? on 17:05 - Feb 20 with 660 viewsrochdaleriddler

Fancy a flutter? on 16:49 - Feb 20 by JimmyRustler

If you back us to go down then you win either way don't you?

My thoughts, although I’m not sure I could bring myself to do it.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024