Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pitch Inspection Saturday 19:40 - Mar 14 with 1357 viewsRochdaleAFC.com

Pitch Inspection Saturday 14th Mar 2019 19:39
The Accrington Chairman has announced that there will be a pitch inspection at 8am on Saturday ahead of the Accrington v Dale game. 0

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Pitch Inspection Saturday on 07:26 - Mar 16 with 904 viewsRodingdale

If it’s off, we try again Monday night. Apparently.
Pitch Inspection Saturday on 07:29 - Mar 16 with 900 viewsBartRowou

Pitch Inspection Saturday on 07:26 - Mar 16 by Rodingdale

If it’s off, we try again Monday night. Apparently.

Another very unusual decision.
Can those who have tickets but can't go on Monday get a refund?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Pitch Inspection Saturday on 07:43 - Mar 16 with 876 viewssmaclad1

Pitch Inspection Saturday on 07:29 - Mar 16 by BartRowou

Another very unusual decision.
Can those who have tickets but can't go on Monday get a refund?

Why Monday? And are they likely to offer refunds after the event? Don't fancy a 50 mile round trip today for the refund as I'm working Monday evening. But if they refund after the game my tickets are lost income in the (admittedly unlikely) event of a sell out.

Having said that, not keen on the possibility of an evening game in any case. It's been taking me 2 hours + for Tuesday home games without the extra distance to Accrington.
Pitch Inspection Saturday on 07:50 - Mar 16 with 843 viewssmaclad1

Pitch Inspection Saturday on 07:43 - Mar 16 by smaclad1

Why Monday? And are they likely to offer refunds after the event? Don't fancy a 50 mile round trip today for the refund as I'm working Monday evening. But if they refund after the game my tickets are lost income in the (admittedly unlikely) event of a sell out.

Having said that, not keen on the possibility of an evening game in any case. It's been taking me 2 hours + for Tuesday home games without the extra distance to Accrington.

Just noticed that ticket office won't be open today so no chance of a refund if postponed.
Pitch Inspection Saturday on 08:03 - Mar 16 with 790 viewsShun

It’s bloody wet out there! Can’t see it being on with the forecast only set to get worse. The walkers have my admiration!
Pitch Inspection Saturday on 08:34 - Mar 16 with 665 viewsnordenblue

Pitch Inspection Saturday on 08:03 - Mar 16 by Shun

It’s bloody wet out there! Can’t see it being on with the forecast only set to get worse. The walkers have my admiration!

Game confirmed as POSTPONED
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024