Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Took abit to get going. Well.. a goal. 23:26 - Apr 9 with 3854 viewscrazyhorse

Bump...back up the table.

Cold night in an open away end and a fairly noisy Dale support.

Strong desire tonight for the players to want to play and keep the club up in what was always going to be a scrap.Thought we edged them on quality. Just. Shit for a while.. but we did stutter towards a performance.

I think we are stilll short of an out an out battler who puts his head where it hurts, but Done and Rathbone in particular stood out for me tonight wanting to get forward with pace searching for that break and luck.

Mcnulty in defence I thought was great today dealing with the inswinging crosses. Sticking that boot out, hoofing the ball to safety on what was a bumpy sandy surface.

I thought Camps could have battled more with the high balls and seemed to stayout of 50/50 challenges. Not really going toe to toe. However he's good at getting a foot in a tackle and controlling the ball, he could be a really great player, I'm sure he can turn a game with a bit of consistency and bit more aggression.

Hard earned three points and boost towards survival.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 0:18]
Took abit to get going. Well.. a goal. on 05:44 - Apr 10 with 3595 viewsDaleiLama

Did you manage to pick up an Accy vs Dale mug? Could be a collectors item one day?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Took abit to get going. Well.. a goal. on 08:09 - Apr 10 with 3388 viewscrazyhorse

Took abit to get going. Well.. a goal. on 05:44 - Apr 10 by DaleiLama

Did you manage to pick up an Accy vs Dale mug? Could be a collectors item one day?

Woosh.Over my head that comment. But i would have done. It would make for a precious item to pass down the generations and i was there to see the game.
Took abit to get going. Well.. a goal. on 08:13 - Apr 10 with 3374 viewsscarrow

As was put on the Match thread - same squad as under hill now with increased fight and unity

Poll: Final position

Took abit to get going. Well.. a goal. on 08:40 - Apr 10 with 3316 viewsYouTubeDale

Hamilton added much needed steel to our performance in the second half. Hendo and Done frustrated being offside too many times, please sort it out BBM. I thought Rathbone broke the net when he smashed the ball home. Fantastic to see McLaughlin carry the ball out of defence to take the pressure off at the end of the game.

Olly, Olly, Olly...

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Took abit to get going. Well.. a goal. on 08:47 - Apr 10 with 3296 viewsSandyDrum

McLaughlin, Rathbome and Done were all superb last night, was a joy to watch players running with the ball and getting us in attacking positions!

Also, thought Lillis had a decent game, couple of good saves throughout and relatively solid. He's no Lonergan but hes the best we've got!

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

Took abit to get going. Well.. a goal. on 09:20 - Apr 10 with 3223 viewscrazyhorse

Took abit to get going. Well.. a goal. on 08:47 - Apr 10 by SandyDrum

McLaughlin, Rathbome and Done were all superb last night, was a joy to watch players running with the ball and getting us in attacking positions!

Also, thought Lillis had a decent game, couple of good saves throughout and relatively solid. He's no Lonergan but hes the best we've got!

I agree. Lillis was pretty solid especially under the late pressure and carnage in front of him. When dale got bodies in the way.

For fans..always a bit nervy when back passes bounce about on a poor pitch. But he dealt with them with confidence.
Took abit to get going. Well.. a goal. on 15:48 - Apr 10 with 2852 viewsDaleiLama

Took abit to get going. Well.. a goal. on 08:09 - Apr 10 by crazyhorse

Woosh.Over my head that comment. But i would have done. It would make for a precious item to pass down the generations and i was there to see the game.

Just poking a bit of fun all round after the mugs we had printed for Dale vs Sunderland when a "giant" of the football came to town, and wondering (tongue in cheek) if Accy had mugs printed for our visit. Glad you got to see the win, even though the last 1/4 of an hour must have seemed much longer.

Took abit to get going. Well.. a goal. on 17:36 - Apr 10 with 2737 viewsD_Alien

Took abit to get going. Well.. a goal. on 15:48 - Apr 10 by DaleiLama

Just poking a bit of fun all round after the mugs we had printed for Dale vs Sunderland when a "giant" of the football came to town, and wondering (tongue in cheek) if Accy had mugs printed for our visit. Glad you got to see the win, even though the last 1/4 of an hour must have seemed much longer.

Heard you'd been admitted to hospital in India

Best wishes for a swift recovery

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Login to get fewer ads

Took abit to get going. Well.. a goal. on 17:44 - Apr 10 with 2710 viewsDaleiLama

Took abit to get going. Well.. a goal. on 17:36 - Apr 10 by D_Alien

Heard you'd been admitted to hospital in India

Best wishes for a swift recovery

Thank-you. Missed the Accy game and can't make Saturday as a result of a chest infection, but hoping to be back on the terraces come Good Friday.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 17:45]

Took abit to get going. Well.. a goal. on 17:56 - Apr 10 with 2669 viewsD_Alien

Took abit to get going. Well.. a goal. on 17:44 - Apr 10 by DaleiLama

Thank-you. Missed the Accy game and can't make Saturday as a result of a chest infection, but hoping to be back on the terraces come Good Friday.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 17:45]

That's good news

Hope your meds don't prevent imbibing of quality ale

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024