Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still in our hands 18:57 - Apr 6 with 5676 viewsfrenzied

Game 40 done
Still in our hands..4 games against our rivals
Walsall,Wycombe,Southend in free fall
Bradford look doomed.
Come the Charlton game it could be they are already in the play offs.
The defeat today will be a real test of BBMS mindgames skills to get the players fired up for Tues.
Still in our hands on 08:15 - Apr 11 with 5151 viewsgeraldo

After Tuesday's great result I reckon that winning our two home games and getting a point at either Bristol or Charlton should see us safe. Looking at the run in I reckon that Accy are for the drop - it couldn't happen to a nicer man!!
Still in our hands on 08:43 - Apr 11 with 5086 viewsEllDale

I don't really expect to come away from Portsmouth with anything to be perfectly honest.
A point would be a bonus, as would avoiding conceding a few goals to make that goal difference figure even more horrendous.
The two home games are genuine six pointers now.
The last time we had to go to Bristol over Easter we won so a repeat of that would be fantastic.
I also want Charlton to be guaranteed a play-off place by the time we go there.
If that's the case then I would hope that Bowyer rests a few....but we don't want a last game decider again ffs.
Still in our hands on 08:50 - Apr 11 with 5064 viewsEllDale

The likes of Wycombe, Walsall and Southend all seem to be playing each other as well as two of them playing Dale.
Accrington versus Walsall and Southend versus Wycombe this Saturday are massive games for example and it would be nice if they were all drawn!!
Still in our hands on 10:39 - Apr 11 with 4882 viewselectricblue

I think Dale can get a point at Portsmouth......
The last 5 games Dale can get at least 8pts possible 10....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Still in our hands on 10:44 - Apr 11 with 4874 viewsJames1980

Hopefully automatic promotion and playoff places are done and dusted by the Charlton game, if we need something. Given their recent form is it possible they could be in with a chance of automatic promotion?

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Still in our hands on 13:36 - Apr 11 with 4640 viewsscarrow

Bbm has worked wonders defensively. Two more wins a draw hopefully will be enough

Poll: Final position

Still in our hands on 13:50 - Apr 11 with 4604 viewsD_Alien

Still in our hands on 10:44 - Apr 11 by James1980

Hopefully automatic promotion and playoff places are done and dusted by the Charlton game, if we need something. Given their recent form is it possible they could be in with a chance of automatic promotion?

Charlton at home to Luton at the weekend, whilst Sunderland host Coventry

If Sunderland win and Charlton don't, i think it'd leave too big a gap for Charlton to overcome for an auto spot, with Barnsley & Portsmouth in the mix too

On the other hand, Charlton's win at Wycombe on Tuesday virtually sealed their playoff spot

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Still in our hands on 13:54 - Apr 11 with 4596 viewswindowsbug

https://thefishy.co.uk/calc.php
Login to get fewer ads

Still in our hands on 13:59 - Apr 11 with 4579 viewsEllDale

Wow, might have been some wishful thinking in there but I got us in 15th on 52 points!

Bradford, Walsall, Southend and Scunthorpe went down, the latter on goal difference from Accrington.
Still in our hands on 14:14 - Apr 11 with 4537 viewsfrenzied

I would have some concern over our goal diff if it was a normal season where 6 or 7 teams are fighting for survival ,but its more like 12 at the moment..looking at the last 5 set of fixtures the bottom 12 have mustered 12 wins across 60 games,with Wycombe ,Walsall and Bradford getting zero points from their last 5 games.

Lets hope good Friday is a really good Friday for the Dale!!!!
Still in our hands on 15:43 - Apr 11 with 4363 viewsToffeemanc

Seems Blackpool won't be joining us in the relegation fight.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47899636

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Still in our hands on 15:47 - Apr 11 with 4355 viewsdawlishdale

Still in our hands on 15:43 - Apr 11 by Toffeemanc

Seems Blackpool won't be joining us in the relegation fight.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47899636

At the same meeting, the EFL described the situation at bury as "extremely concerning"

That's the strongest wording I've ever seen them use to describe the financial situation at a League club.

Wow....just Wow.
Still in our hands on 18:51 - Apr 11 with 4058 viewspnc4eva1

I still believe administration should result in automatic relegation. In theory Bolton could remain in the championship, Bury could start in league one along with Blackpool. OK Blackpool are different as Oyston is a tw@

up the dale
Poll: Are these polls getting tedious

Still in our hands on 19:01 - Apr 11 with 4038 viewsjonesy

Rant! Do we ever punish anyone for anything in this sh1t country? Not just football related.
Still in our hands on 19:51 - Apr 12 with 3510 viewsboromat

Still in our hands on 13:59 - Apr 11 by EllDale

Wow, might have been some wishful thinking in there but I got us in 15th on 52 points!

Bradford, Walsall, Southend and Scunthorpe went down, the latter on goal difference from Accrington.

I have us 18th on 51 points. Southend, Scunthorpe, Walsall and Bradford going down. But it needs us to win our home games.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Still in our hands on 17:16 - Apr 13 with 3039 viewsfrenzied

Game 42 done

Still in our hands ..id have settled for this before the Sunderland and Pompey games..

Good Friday brings more head to heads for the teams in the bottom half

Wmbledon V Bristol Rovers

Gillingham V Plymouth

Walsall V Southend

and of course us V Wycombe and the beast who scored twice today
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024