Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
They want it! 17:17 - Apr 19 with 1832 viewsSandyDrum

Okay, so this group of players might not be the most technically gifted, today's performance may have been pretty poor.

But...you can tell these players REALLY want to stay in League 1 and I absolutely love that attitude.

UP THE DALE!!!

Wish I'd chosen a different username...

They want it! on 17:24 - Apr 19 with 1768 viewsfunkkk

Attitude is like towards the end of last season, great to see. Still a lot to do but in our hands.
They want it! on 18:23 - Apr 19 with 1507 viewsboromat

A battling committed performance with quite a lot of luck but I'm feeling the most positive I have about staying up this season. As long as the players continue with this attitude I think it'll see us over the line. A win at Bristol would be unbelievable and could see us all but safe.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

They want it! on 09:52 - Apr 20 with 1015 viewsaleanddale

The players look like they are all together in this!.

Its been a superb effort to drag ourselves from relegation certs to a great chance of survival.

GD is still a concern but looking at the remaining fixtures 51 points should be enough.

BBM has a massive job to do this summer though regardless of the division we play in and no room for sentiment.

A big clear out required to make way for the first true BBM squad.

Its a tough job to get right and BBM will need the full support from the club to back him as he shapes the next generation team.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024