Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe bunney thread 19:13 - Sep 11 with 1744 viewsrochdaleriddler

Has it been locked, thought that wasn’t the Rochdale way

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Joe bunney thread on 19:29 - Sep 11 with 1703 viewsblackdogblue

Never mind locked, should be deleted.....

People making animal related jokes aside, started to get personal, I did say this hence why I started an alternative thread, at the end of the day he played for us & came back on loan at the end of last season when we were struggling. We as a forum have every opportunity not an automatic right to criticise and berate performances but he has had a bad accident by all accounts..

Certain Players who do unspeakable things & without prejudice here at all are found guilty in a Court of Law I agree with, but Joe has always gone out of his way to sign autographs & selfies with the kids on the touch line..

Will never be a Dale Legend but he was ok in my view as a person in my mind..
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 19:32]

Poll: Prediction League ... Continue or have a World Cup Break?

Joe bunney thread on 20:29 - Sep 11 with 1613 viewsrochdaleriddler

Joe bunney thread on 19:29 - Sep 11 by blackdogblue

People making animal related jokes aside, started to get personal, I did say this hence why I started an alternative thread, at the end of the day he played for us & came back on loan at the end of last season when we were struggling. We as a forum have every opportunity not an automatic right to criticise and berate performances but he has had a bad accident by all accounts..

Certain Players who do unspeakable things & without prejudice here at all are found guilty in a Court of Law I agree with, but Joe has always gone out of his way to sign autographs & selfies with the kids on the touch line..

I haven’t made any derogatory remarks about joe, im asking if the thread has been locked, maybe the moderators can explain

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Joe bunney thread on 21:10 - Sep 11 with 1536 viewsrochdale_ranger

Joe bunney thread on 19:29 - Sep 11 by blackdogblue

No one on there wished joe Bunney any ill will. Stop being a big girls blouse and putting things there that aren’t.
Joe bunney thread on 23:15 - Sep 11 with 1406 viewskiwidale

Joe bunney thread on 21:10 - Sep 11 by rochdale_ranger

No one on there wished joe Bunney any ill will. Stop being a big girls blouse and putting things there that aren’t.

That the thread got personnel has never been an issue in the past except in extreme circumstances. In this case I suggest that the cause of the accident having been raised may have legal implications was the reason the thread was locked. At the end of the day It's the Mods responsibility to keep this forum free from conjecture regarding possible legal matters. The mods do a great job they do not interfere and rarely lock threads, in this instance they probably were right to do so.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 23:16]

This is not the time for bickering.

Joe bunney thread on 05:20 - Sep 12 with 1279 viewsnordenblue

Joe bunney thread on 23:15 - Sep 11 by kiwidale

That the thread got personnel has never been an issue in the past except in extreme circumstances. In this case I suggest that the cause of the accident having been raised may have legal implications was the reason the thread was locked. At the end of the day It's the Mods responsibility to keep this forum free from conjecture regarding possible legal matters. The mods do a great job they do not interfere and rarely lock threads, in this instance they probably were right to do so.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2019 23:16]

Some bright spark posted that he was travelling "at speed" not a clue what that's supposed to mean though, it's a fooking motorway though you'd hope he was travelling "at speed"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024