Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FIFA 13 - Have your say! 15:07 - Aug 17 with 444 viewsEboue

Hello,

Right, as I'm sure you all know, FIFA 13 will be released in the next few months. In preparation for its release, the database team has been working hard to get all the squad and player data updated and representative of reality.

What EA sports is doing is allowing fans to have their say on their clubs. Is a certain player overrated or underrated (too slow? a bad marker? poor first touch)? Are there factual errors made about your team? Is the starting line up wrong?

In order to have your say, please visit http://fifa-talentscout.ea.com/TalentScout/index.aspx . There you can sign up to be a data reviewer (or an editor if you're ambitious) and you'll have access to all (or at least most) of the data available for your team. If you perform well as a data reviewer, you may catch someone's eye and be offered a job as an editor.

If you were upset/angry/irritated about Rochdale's representation in previous FIFA games, now is your chance to make a difference.

Your observations of pre-season would be of particular use given the wholesale changes made at this club recently.

Any questions, please ask. Thanks.
FIFA 13 - Have your say! on 15:08 - Aug 17 with 441 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

can you play as Team GB?

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

FIFA 13 - Have your say! on 15:09 - Aug 17 with 436 viewsEboue

FIFA 13 - Have your say! on 15:08 - Aug 17 by DaleAwaydayBot

can you play as Team GB?

So far as I understand, no. They don't exist in the database.
FIFA 13 - Have your say! on 15:10 - Aug 17 with 432 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

FIFA 13 - Have your say! on 15:09 - Aug 17 by Eboue

So far as I understand, no. They don't exist in the database.

what a shame i would of went to the effort of buying it just for the Olympic Football Feature

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

FIFA 13 - Have your say! on 15:20 - Aug 17 with 416 viewsdingdangblue

FIFA 13 - Have your say! on 15:10 - Aug 17 by DaleAwaydayBot

what a shame i would of went to the effort of buying it just for the Olympic Football Feature

Maybe you could edit your own team gb and put the team gb team players in the team?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

FIFA 13 - Have your say! on 17:03 - Aug 17 with 357 viewsDale_Pea

Bit of a step down from playing for Arsenal this isn't it?

Best buddy of' Irish_rafc' xox

FIFA 13 - Have your say! on 19:03 - Aug 17 with 297 viewsShun

FIFA 13 - Have your say! on 17:03 - Aug 17 by Dale_Pea

Bit of a step down from playing for Arsenal this isn't it?

Har!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024