Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords 13:11 - Aug 30 with 6923 viewsheywooddale

The Club are now the new landlords.

Also the shirts have been mounted in Studds

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ratcliffe-suite-takeover-342798.aspx
Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 13:20 - Aug 30 with 5672 viewsBanned4ever

If, done right this could generate extra income
Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 13:22 - Aug 30 with 5646 viewsjudd

I believe that Rats will be open at HT so the morris dancers in the shed end can go and get half a dark mild with their flask of bovril.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 13:28 - Aug 30 with 5629 viewsAtThePeake

Won't feel quite as begrudged paying over £3 a pint now.

Good move by the club.

Tangled up in blue.

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 13:45 - Aug 30 with 5601 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Does this mean i'll actually get to see award night next *april?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 13:47 - Aug 30 with 5586 viewsjudd

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 13:45 - Aug 30 by DaleAwaydayBot

Does this mean i'll actually get to see award night next *april?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

I believe under existing TUPE legislation, existing bans are carried over for this season.

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 13:51 - Aug 30 with 5572 viewsDaleAwaydayBot

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 13:47 - Aug 30 by judd

I believe under existing TUPE legislation, existing bans are carried over for this season.

ah well i know the person to blame and i believe in karma so bad things happen to bad people but who do i speak to about deputing it then at the club?

After 3457 forum posts, 11 news comments & 1 match report....The Rochdale Information Robot were Born!!!

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 13:57 - Aug 30 with 5553 viewsjudd

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 13:51 - Aug 30 by DaleAwaydayBot

ah well i know the person to blame and i believe in karma so bad things happen to bad people but who do i speak to about deputing it then at the club?

Last time you had one of them with the club, didnt Oldham sort it for you tazzy lad?

From what I've heard, it's the son of bad karma man in charge now, man.

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 14:01 - Aug 30 with 5535 viewsdeezel

i suspect bad things will befall the bad karma person...

"Still others commit all sorts of evil deeds, claiming karma doesn't exist. They erroneously maintain that since everything is empty, committing evil isn't wrong. Such persons fall into a hell of endless darkness with no hope of release. Those who are wise hold no such conception.

Bohidharma"

...i suppose a hell of endless darkness is a bit like supporting oldham

Login to get fewer ads

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 14:01 - Aug 30 with 5535 viewsTVOS1907

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 13:57 - Aug 30 by judd

Last time you had one of them with the club, didnt Oldham sort it for you tazzy lad?

From what I've heard, it's the son of bad karma man in charge now, man.

Chicken karma?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 14:19 - Aug 30 with 5495 viewsisitme

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 14:01 - Aug 30 by TVOS1907

Chicken karma?

Karma Police?
Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 14:22 - Aug 30 with 5489 viewsTVOS1907

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 14:19 - Aug 30 by isitme

Karma Police?

Karma chameleon?

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 15:30 - Aug 30 with 5398 viewsYouTubeDale

Dunphy said at the Fans Forum that the Radcliffe Arms should never had been sold off in the first place.

Hopefully, another income stream for the club. If the club can really sweat this asset then it could turn out to be a great move.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 15:44 - Aug 30 with 5360 viewsjudd

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 15:30 - Aug 30 by YouTubeDale

Dunphy said at the Fans Forum that the Radcliffe Arms should never had been sold off in the first place.

Hopefully, another income stream for the club. If the club can really sweat this asset then it could turn out to be a great move.

I doubt they'll turn the heating on tbh.

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 16:09 - Aug 30 with 5325 views442Dale

Hope they've got the football on in the Ratcliffe, that opening ceremony gets a bit tiresome.

Bloody hobbit hills.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 16:15 - Aug 30 with 5316 viewsjudd

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 16:09 - Aug 30 by 442Dale

Hope they've got the football on in the Ratcliffe, that opening ceremony gets a bit tiresome.

Bloody hobbit hills.

Dale aren't having an opening ceremony are they?

If they are they should just have a sketch of Gracie Fields signing on and spending her benefits between a pound shop and a Weatherspoons breakfast, ordering in fluent Latvian whilst wearing a Carbrini outfit, pants of which are tucked into black socks.

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 19:35 - Aug 30 with 5184 viewsSuddenLad

Is it safe to assume that any profits belong to Dale and NOT the 'egg-chasers' ?

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 19:41 - Aug 30 with 5160 viewshitman

so does patrick now work for the club ?
Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 19:42 - Aug 30 with 5153 viewsMoonyDale

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 19:35 - Aug 30 by SuddenLad

Is it safe to assume that any profits belong to Dale and NOT the 'egg-chasers' ?

The way it sounds is that all profits will go to the football club, that however doesn't mean that a chunk of it will be used to prop up the Stadium company when the egg chasers don't pay their whack.......

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 20:09 - Aug 30 with 5106 viewsClivert

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 19:41 - Aug 30 by hitman

I think Patrick is now tennant at the 'Success to the Plough'.

A good move by the club this and I do hope that they can keep the Radcliffe Suite and Dale Bar up to the same high decorative standards that Patrick and Steven kept it in as that will be essential in attracting functions on non football days which the club will need to do to maximise the full potential of being in charge of both rooms.
Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 20:14 - Aug 30 with 5092 viewsTVOS1907

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 19:41 - Aug 30 by hitman

He probably wouldn't get paid otherwise!

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 20:20 - Aug 30 with 5076 viewsmightydale

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 13:20 - Aug 30 by Banned4ever

If, done right this could generate extra income

Could generate a lot of extra income if done rightly

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 20:41 - Aug 30 with 5031 viewselectricblue

And a big all home and away supporters are welcome to the radcliffe arms advertisement on the OS would help....

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 21:09 - Aug 30 with 4978 viewsFrog

Does it make a profit?
Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 21:42 - Aug 30 with 4947 viewsdownunder

Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 13:51 - Aug 30 by DaleAwaydayBot

You believe in Karma? Whats your favourite position?
Rochdale AFC confirmed as Radcliffe Arms Landlords on 23:07 - Aug 30 with 4874 viewswroughtironron

Deputy Doug ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024