Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? 19:30 - Apr 27 with 1515 viewsdingdangblue

I presume that's what the football league will have to arrange? I'm sure Bournemouth received a runners up Trophy back in 09/10.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:02 - Apr 27 with 1329 viewsShun

I think they'll have the real trophy at Fleetwood (for Chesterfield) and then twoore at Newport and Scunthorpe. Never heard of a runners up trophy though!
6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:04 - Apr 27 with 1316 viewsTVOS1907

6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:02 - Apr 27 by Shun

I think they'll have the real trophy at Fleetwood (for Chesterfield) and then twoore at Newport and Scunthorpe. Never heard of a runners up trophy though!

Chesterfield are at home.

DYSporting believes they won't be presenting a trophy to an away team, so if we are to get one, it will happen at another time.

He may have more information when he's finished sorting 1500 photos!

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:06 - Apr 27 with 1296 viewsTalkingSutty

6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:04 - Apr 27 by TVOS1907

Chesterfield are at home.

DYSporting believes they won't be presenting a trophy to an away team, so if we are to get one, it will happen at another time.

He may have more information when he's finished sorting 1500 photos!

I thought they used to have replica trophies for Saturdays scenarios and didn't they also have a runners up trophy a few years ago? (Sorry DDB I didn't see your original post re- runners up trophy)

This post has been edited by an administrator
6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:10 - Apr 27 with 1267 viewsColDale

Burnley have received a runners up trophy
6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:10 - Apr 27 with 1267 viewsDySporting

I had to speak to the representative from the league before the game yesterday about celebration shots. Changing room shots etc

He told me that no trophies are allowed to be presented to a team if they are away from home. If dale are lucky enough to win the league they'll be banners, champagne but no trophy. I've been in email contact with the fl today and unsurprisingly the trophy will be in Chesterfield on Saturday

Dale will receive a trophy at some point but those details are for the club to announce when they are confirmed
6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:12 - Apr 27 with 1250 viewsjudd

6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:10 - Apr 27 by DySporting

I had to speak to the representative from the league before the game yesterday about celebration shots. Changing room shots etc

He told me that no trophies are allowed to be presented to a team if they are away from home. If dale are lucky enough to win the league they'll be banners, champagne but no trophy. I've been in email contact with the fl today and unsurprisingly the trophy will be in Chesterfield on Saturday

Dale will receive a trophy at some point but those details are for the club to announce when they are confirmed

Those dressing room photos on Twitter are top, top quality. Well done on capturing the moment so well.

Poll: What is it to be then?

6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:12 - Apr 27 with 1247 viewsolympicdale

6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:02 - Apr 27 by Shun

Im pretty sure there is a smaller trophy for the runners up, I could be wrong though

Life is a game of fate.

6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:16 - Apr 27 with 1224 viewsTalkingSutty

Thanks for that. Pick the trophy up from Chesterfield on the final whistle and get it on the bar in the Regal Moon for our 9pm return from the valleys, we could have goes and turns at taking it home for a few days !!

This post has been edited by an administrator
Login to get fewer ads

6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:23 - Apr 27 with 1176 viewsDySporting

6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:12 - Apr 27 by judd

Those dressing room photos on Twitter are top, top quality. Well done on capturing the moment so well.

Sounds corny to say it was a privilege to be in there but it was. I was very lucky to witness the moment first hand. I hope the pics give some sort of idea anyway.
6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:24 - Apr 27 with 1163 viewsjudd

6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:23 - Apr 27 by DySporting

Sounds corny to say it was a privilege to be in there but it was. I was very lucky to witness the moment first hand. I hope the pics give some sort of idea anyway.

More than give an idea - they really are fantastic. Well done.

Poll: What is it to be then?

6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:25 - Apr 27 with 1159 viewsdingdangblue

That must just be a football league rule - because the premier league have presented the winners trophy to an away team a few times when its been decided on the final day.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

(No subject) (n/t) on 22:27 - Apr 27 with 1150 viewsdingdangblue

6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:28 - Apr 27 with 1143 viewsDySporting

6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:25 - Apr 27 by dingdangblue

That must just be a football league rule - because the premier league have presented the winners trophy to an away team a few times when its been decided on the final day.

I assume that must be the case, the fella was bemoaning league 2 as the other two leagues have been sorted with weeks to spare so trophies etc could be done easily.
6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:41 - Apr 27 with 1098 viewsSuddenLad

Have you dried out yet ? You looked like an advert for waterproof clothing last time I saw you yesterday.

If you had been stopped on the way home, the police would have thought you'd been on a brewery outing just by the stench of alcohol....................

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:49 - Apr 27 with 1066 viewsDySporting

Just about dried out by the time I got home although very sticky! I was drenched thanks to cavanagh!
6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 23:21 - Apr 27 with 1015 viewsTVOS1907

6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 22:23 - Apr 27 by DySporting

Talking of which, congratulations on the new addition to your family.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 14:09 - Apr 28 with 737 viewsaleanddale

We have waited over 100 years for one so lets win first!!

Get a favour second!!

and then i am quite happy to wait another few days to see the trophy!!!!!

Foot ball gods - please note they are taking the trophy to Chesterfield!!!
6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 14:37 - Apr 28 with 706 viewsdingdangblue

6 Trophies at 3 venues next Saturday? on 14:09 - Apr 28 by aleanddale

We have waited over 100 years for one so lets win first!!

Get a favour second!!

and then i am quite happy to wait another few days to see the trophy!!!!!

Foot ball gods - please note they are taking the trophy to Chesterfield!!!

Scunthorpe are also at home and have a chance. Obviously they are now outsiders with them relying on us and Chesterfield to draw or lose and themselves win. Would be embarrassing if they won it but couldn't be presented with it there and then.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024