Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Getting stats wrong with the BBC and not believing it (well edited) 22:07 - May 18 with 782 views442Dale

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/rochdale/top-scorers

Only 9 different players scored in the league? The Green Book (which ends in 2001 so there might be some more recent ones, anyone care to check?) only has 81/82 & 60/61 with as few scorers in one season since the war.

Edit: Actually is it right?! Off to check....

No Cavanagh or Cummins for a start. The BBC can sod off. And they had me sit through the Baftas.
[Post edited 18 May 2014 22:13]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Fewest amount of different scorers in a season? on 22:11 - May 18 with 764 viewsTVOS1907

Hmm, it's not right though.

Allen 6
Bunney 3
Cavanagh 1
Cummins 4
Dicker 1
Donnelly 5
Henderson 11
Hery 1
Hogan 17
Lund 8
Rose4
Tutte 2
Vincenti 4

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Getting stats wrong with the BBC and not believing it (well edited) on 22:58 - May 18 with 654 viewsPotterDale

Could it be that the players that are no longer there are now deleted?
Getting stats wrong with the BBC and not believing it (well edited) on 23:14 - May 18 with 633 viewszxcvbnm

Getting stats wrong with the BBC and not believing it (well edited) on 22:58 - May 18 by PotterDale

Could it be that the players that are no longer there are now deleted?

I've just checked your theory using Bristol Rovers. looks like you're correct Clarkson who scored 13 doesn't exist in their stats. It seems as soon as they leave the squad list it deletes the other data

Poll: Best loanee keeper

Getting stats wrong with the BBC and not believing it (well edited) on 04:34 - May 19 with 548 viewsAtThePeake

Well done to Matty Lund and Jamie Allen - their goals from midfield were vital, particularly when Hogan was missing.

Tangled up in blue.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024