Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defence Tomorrow 09:17 - Nov 14 with 1798 viewsRochdale_Matt

With O'Connell back in the mix after missing out last week, who do we reckon will start at centre back Tomorrow?

I thought the Eastham/Lancashire partnership looked solid enough (albeit against a pretty average Northampton forward line), and JOC's unavailability indicating a possible January recall by Blackburn, I wonder if Hilly is tempted to stick with last weeks pairing, with a view to the rest of the season?

I would personally go with O'Connell (too good to leave out) and Eastham.

Nice problem to have I suppose.
Defence Tomorrow on 09:36 - Nov 14 with 1767 viewsstigmundo77

Their is absolutely no way O'Connell will be left out if available for selection. He's a championship player with a very bright future ahead of him. Blackburn are probably just being sensible RE injuries as he played their pre-season. I think O'Connell loves it here and is enjoying his football so fingers crossed we can retain him.

One things for sure though, we need to sign a left footed centre half as Lancashire and Eastham are not the long term solution, a right footed left sided centre half weakens the formation we play in my eyes.
Defence Tomorrow on 09:46 - Nov 14 with 1747 viewsdingdangblue

Hill has previously picked O'Connell and Eastham recently when all 3 have been fit - even though Lancashire is captain. No reason to think Hill will change it so I'd guess it will be O'Connell and Eastham again.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Defence Tomorrow on 10:10 - Nov 14 with 1702 viewsaleanddale

Defence Tomorrow on 09:46 - Nov 14 by dingdangblue

Hill has previously picked O'Connell and Eastham recently when all 3 have been fit - even though Lancashire is captain. No reason to think Hill will change it so I'd guess it will be O'Connell and Eastham again.

Agreed

Tanser O Connell Eastham Bennett would do it.

Midfield and who starts up top with Done is more of a discussion point IMO.
Defence Tomorrow on 10:16 - Nov 14 with 1686 viewsstigmundo77

Definitely, I would be tempted to give Calvin Andrew a shot. He's previously played for Port Vale too and their fans gave him a hard time based on what I've been told. Time to stick it to them.
Defence Tomorrow on 10:49 - Nov 14 with 1627 viewsmidlandsdale

Andrew isn't the solution and I would play any of the forwards before him
Defence Tomorrow on 11:01 - Nov 14 with 1607 viewsLuke8686

time to give noble-lazarus a go tomorrow? although hill will only play him if he's 100% match fit
Defence Tomorrow on 11:16 - Nov 14 with 1579 viewsmacro

Defence Tomorrow on 11:01 - Nov 14 by Luke8686

time to give noble-lazarus a go tomorrow? although hill will only play him if he's 100% match fit

On paper noble is a winger/forward seems natural fit but you can never second guess hill
Defence Tomorrow on 12:23 - Nov 14 with 1465 viewsDevonDale

Defence Tomorrow on 11:16 - Nov 14 by macro

On paper noble is a winger/forward seems natural fit but you can never second guess hill

You're right there - Lillis up front with Done then?
Login to get fewer ads

Defence Tomorrow on 13:29 - Nov 14 with 1391 viewsParkinsGimp

Yeah Lillis before Andrew LOL ,
any further news on Muldoon?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024