Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peanut Chuckng - The Southern Version 18:27 - Mar 21 with 921 viewsDaley_Lama

All very exciting right now.

25 minutes to go, another 10 points required.

Poll: DF in or out

Peanut Chuckng - The Southern Version on 19:00 - Mar 21 with 873 viewsDaley_Lama

Bah, 1 try short.

Great effort, at least we finished above Wales.

Poll: DF in or out

Peanut Chuckng - The Southern Version on 19:10 - Mar 21 with 828 viewsD_Alien

The best team won the championship.

England should take a leaf out of today's book and play rugby as it's meant to be played, instead of a negative kicking/spoiling game that's seen them fall short when it mattered.

[Post edited 21 Mar 2015 19:11]

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Peanut Chuckng - The Southern Version on 20:02 - Mar 21 with 719 viewsdavidab2202

I know that T.V as in many sports calls the tune,but still think it would be much fairer if all games kicked off at the same time.

Very exciting games but because of the staggered times it almost appeared to me that it was almost akin to having a 2o/2o cricket match to settle a cricket test match series.
Peanut Chuckng - The Southern Version on 20:16 - Mar 21 with 699 viewsArthurDaley

Feck it, er indoors is giving me some earache . Even took a couple of quid of me when I backed England .

A large VAT Dave

Peanut Chuckng - The Southern Version on 20:27 - Mar 21 with 673 viewsolympicdale

Peanut Chuckng - The Southern Version on 20:16 - Mar 21 by ArthurDaley

Feck it, er indoors is giving me some earache . Even took a couple of quid of me when I backed England .

I'd love to see your search history Arthur

Life is a game of fate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024