Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's happened to Alessandra? 14:27 - Dec 22 with 1792 viewselliotthrafc

I liked what I saw with Lewis this season, suddenly he's not even on the bench and there's no mention of him on any injury list? Does anyone know what's happening there? He could be the goalscorer we've been looking for
What's happened to Alessandra? on 14:35 - Dec 22 with 1770 viewsisitme

No idea what is going on there. Probably something has happened behind closed doors?

He looked okay in some of the games earlier in the season. Missed an easy chance against Oldham (I think?) and played awful against Morecambe (but so did everyone else) and hasn't been seen since.

He is a bit quicker than our other forward options and has a decent touch. I don't think he is quite the worker Dagnall, Hogan and Done are, maybe that is what Hilly is upset about and why he is reluctant to play him?

Either he should be given another chance or he needs to be sold/sent out on loan, especially as he is supposed to be one of our highest earners.
What's happened to Alessandra? on 21:04 - Dec 23 with 1359 viewsYorkshire_Dale

What's happened to Alessandra? on 14:35 - Dec 22 by isitme

No idea what is going on there. Probably something has happened behind closed doors?

He looked okay in some of the games earlier in the season. Missed an easy chance against Oldham (I think?) and played awful against Morecambe (but so did everyone else) and hasn't been seen since.

He is a bit quicker than our other forward options and has a decent touch. I don't think he is quite the worker Dagnall, Hogan and Done are, maybe that is what Hilly is upset about and why he is reluctant to play him?

Either he should be given another chance or he needs to be sold/sent out on loan, especially as he is supposed to be one of our highest earners.

Agree.....like all of us,not seen much of Lewis but surely it's make or break time

We can't afford passengers at San Spotty.

Come on Hilly, pitch him or ditch him!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024