Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Donals Goal 17:05 - Jul 20 with 3748 viewsdale1968

WOW

Poll: Should The Military Assist The Police Over Covid Compliance.

Donals Goal on 18:12 - Jul 20 with 3660 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Dear Donal,

Please can you do that every week.

We would be most grateful

Dale Fans
[Post edited 20 Jul 2016 20:58]
Donals Goal on 18:55 - Jul 20 with 3576 viewsMoonyDale

#playedforandgot....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Donals Goal on 15:13 - Jul 21 with 3203 viewsDaleiLama

Wouldn't have been shabby scoring from there with no-one else on the pitch

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Donals Goal on 16:47 - Jul 21 with 3088 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Donals Goal on 15:13 - Jul 21 by DaleiLama

Wouldn't have been shabby scoring from there with no-one else on the pitch

There is a definite delay till the fans actually realise it's gone in.

YOU REDS (copyright Whitey)
Donals Goal on 18:07 - Jul 21 with 2984 viewsdingdangblue

Donals Goal on 16:47 - Jul 21 by Yorkshire_Dale

There is a definite delay till the fans actually realise it's gone in.

YOU REDS (copyright Whitey)

Has Hill just picked teams who play in blue as opposition so we can wear the red kit? Will be interesting Saturday if Wigan are allowed to wear their home kit. No reason why Blackburn shouldn't have worn red like last season.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Donals Goal on 18:09 - Jul 21 with 2979 views1907

Donals Goal on 18:07 - Jul 21 by dingdangblue

Has Hill just picked teams who play in blue as opposition so we can wear the red kit? Will be interesting Saturday if Wigan are allowed to wear their home kit. No reason why Blackburn shouldn't have worn red like last season.

They haven't released their away kit yet
Donals Goal on 18:29 - Jul 21 with 2943 viewsmacro

Wigan have a white third kit so there's always hope the blue will appear
Donals Goal on 19:12 - Jul 21 with 2873 viewsTVOS1907

They have changed from Nike to Umbro this season and their new away kit hasn't arrived yet.

And it's navy blue so they are going to need a third kit at some point.

As 442 says, idiots.
[Post edited 21 Jul 2016 19:15]

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Login to get fewer ads

Donals Goal on 22:00 - Jul 21 with 2692 views442Dale

For promotional reasons alone we should be wearing the home kit on Saturday. Prediction: red will become the new purple and turn up for no reason at all throughout the season.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Donals Goal on 22:41 - Jul 21 with 2639 viewsdingdangblue

Donals Goal on 22:00 - Jul 21 by 442Dale

For promotional reasons alone we should be wearing the home kit on Saturday. Prediction: red will become the new purple and turn up for no reason at all throughout the season.

Its a lovely kit, and its pretty obvious Keith is fond of red! Surprised its taken so long to become one of our change strips - like you I think we will wear it a lot more than its required.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Donals Goal on 09:10 - Jul 22 with 2483 viewsmikehunt

I am sure I read somewhere that it has been statistically proven that teams wearing red have won more trophies than any other colour.
I am a better dead than red person but have to admit this kit does not look too bad. Will have to draw the line at shouting " Come on you reds" though.

The worm of time turns not for the cuckoo of circumstance.

Donals Goal on 12:37 - Jul 22 with 2362 viewsAtThePeake

Donals Goal on 09:10 - Jul 22 by mikehunt

I am sure I read somewhere that it has been statistically proven that teams wearing red have won more trophies than any other colour.
I am a better dead than red person but have to admit this kit does not look too bad. Will have to draw the line at shouting " Come on you reds" though.

Yeah I've read that too. Just look at the three most successful teams in English football - Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United.

Tangled up in blue.

Donals Goal on 13:03 - Jul 22 with 2329 viewsboromat

Donals Goal on 12:37 - Jul 22 by AtThePeake

Yeah I've read that too. Just look at the three most successful teams in English football - Liverpool, Arsenal and Manchester United.

Notts Forest have a couple of trophies too, depends how 'success' is rated I suppose.

I don't mind the red kit looks good but we should play in blue when we can at home. Would like the third green kit to make a few more appearances this season, I am a fan of green kits.

Looking forward to tomorrow Wigan managed a nil nil away to Macclesfield on Tuesday not sure what they're line up was like. Hoping some injured players are back and make a start especially the new lads.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Donals Goal on 13:45 - Jul 22 with 2295 views49thseason

Apparently, referees find it easier to give decisions in favour of red-wearing competitors:
http://www.psychologyofgames.com/2015/02/red-vs-blue-which-should-you-choose/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024