Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And Another Goes........ 17:28 - Oct 25 with 7590 viewsValleySaddler

Gary Caldwell sacked from Wigan.....
And Another Goes........ on 18:32 - Oct 25 with 6039 viewsdingdangblue

So last seasons wonderful promotion meant nothing as a managerial achievement - totally stupid decision. Hill would be barmy ever leaving his wonderful security at Dale if ever a Championship club came for him again.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

And Another Goes........ on 18:44 - Oct 25 with 5993 viewsmingthemerciless

And Another Goes........ on 18:32 - Oct 25 by dingdangblue

So last seasons wonderful promotion meant nothing as a managerial achievement - totally stupid decision. Hill would be barmy ever leaving his wonderful security at Dale if ever a Championship club came for him again.

Somebody at that level will come in for him ultimately. I'm surprised his achievements have gone un-noticed so far.
And Another Goes........ on 18:47 - Oct 25 with 5984 viewsdingdangblue

And Another Goes........ on 18:44 - Oct 25 by mingthemerciless

Somebody at that level will come in for him ultimately. I'm surprised his achievements have gone un-noticed so far.

Next bury manager?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

And Another Goes........ on 18:59 - Oct 25 with 5942 viewsD_Alien

And Another Goes........ on 18:44 - Oct 25 by mingthemerciless

Hardly un-noticed, but I think I know what you mean

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

And Another Goes........ on 19:08 - Oct 25 with 5915 viewsmacro

Pre-season expectations from the chairman... the play-offs
And Another Goes........ on 19:11 - Oct 25 with 5897 viewsBartRowou

I think Hill would be a perfect fit for MK Dons. They have plenty of potential but nowhere as much baggage as the likes of Wigan, Barnsley, Blackburn or any other bigger club.

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

And Another Goes........ on 19:13 - Oct 25 with 5886 views_dezzy

I reckon Karl Robinson will be next Wigan manager after leaving MK dons by mutual consent.

Tried having a bet but cant find a price,

KHBA

And Another Goes........ on 20:20 - Oct 25 with 5744 viewsmingthemerciless

And Another Goes........ on 19:11 - Oct 25 by BartRowou

I think Hill would be a perfect fit for MK Dons. They have plenty of potential but nowhere as much baggage as the likes of Wigan, Barnsley, Blackburn or any other bigger club.

Given the choice of MK Dons or Rochdale I'd take Rochdale every day. Wolves or one of the other potential big hitters in the Championship would be another story.
Login to get fewer ads

And Another Goes........ on 20:40 - Oct 25 with 5692 viewsdingdangblue

Well it wouldn't be 'a perfect fit' would it? It's in Milton Keynes. I really dont think he'd want to leave the area where he is settled with his family.

And Another Goes........ on 23:39 - Oct 25 with 5494 viewsD_Dale

Maybe the new manager will recall Odelusi ... and decide against keeping Le Fondre on loan.
And Another Goes........ on 00:49 - Oct 26 with 5461 viewsdavidab2202

How ridiculous that 6 clubs in the Championship have seen fit to sack their managers since the beginning of October
And Another Goes........ on 08:05 - Oct 26 with 5373 viewsmingthemerciless

And Another Goes........ on 00:49 - Oct 26 by davidab2202

How ridiculous that 6 clubs in the Championship have seen fit to sack their managers since the beginning of October

Forest and Blackburn won't be far behind.
And Another Goes........ on 08:34 - Oct 26 with 5343 views442Dale

And Another Goes........ on 08:05 - Oct 26 by mingthemerciless

Forest and Blackburn won't be far behind.

If it wasn't for the all too common ownership issues, I've always thought Hill would be perfect for Forest. A fanbase who historically respect a manager who takes full control of the club.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

And Another Goes........ on 10:05 - Oct 26 with 5233 viewsdingdangblue

And Another Goes........ on 08:34 - Oct 26 by 442Dale

If it wasn't for the all too common ownership issues, I've always thought Hill would be perfect for Forest. A fanbase who historically respect a manager who takes full control of the club.

Forget Forest - Hill's going to be the next bury manager!

#makeithappenStewie

And Another Goes........ on 15:57 - Oct 26 with 5028 viewsrichfoad32

And Another Goes........ on 19:13 - Oct 25 by _dezzy

I reckon Karl Robinson will be next Wigan manager after leaving MK dons by mutual consent.

Tried having a bet but cant find a price,

http://www.betting-directory.com/football/next-wigan-manager.php

7/2 best price.....Hilly third favourite at 12/1
And Another Goes........ on 19:43 - Oct 26 with 4850 viewsD_Dale

And Another Goes........ on 15:57 - Oct 26 by richfoad32

But elsewhere KH isn't listed among 35 potential managers:

http://www.thesackrace.com/teams/wigan-athletic

Would he feel he could do a good job at a club that sacked a manager whose team finished top of L1 only a few months ago?
And Another Goes........ on 19:44 - Oct 26 with 4850 viewsThacks_Rabbits

And Another Goes........ on 15:57 - Oct 26 by richfoad32

Some book that. Big Sam and Neil warnock prices offered as well as fat Dave. Martinez might be worth a punt

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

And Another Goes........ on 22:15 - Oct 26 with 4735 viewsdingdangblue

And Another Goes........ on 19:44 - Oct 26 by Thacks_Rabbits

Some book that. Big Sam and Neil warnock prices offered as well as fat Dave. Martinez might be worth a punt

Warnock is Cardiff manager and Martinez is Belgium manager?

And Another Goes........ on 08:56 - Oct 27 with 4595 viewsfitzochris

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

And Another Goes........ on 12:38 - Oct 27 with 4502 viewsParkinsGimp

Someone was spouting Ryan Giggs on the radio, that would be hilarious, yes let the clueless little runt free at Wigan , we can welcome them back with open arms....
And Another Goes........ on 20:08 - Oct 27 with 4349 viewsWhiteyBFC

We are probably one of the best run clubs in the country. It's taken much strife and many changes to get here, but we're here. Producing the world's most expensive defender (Keith helped there), buying lower league players for peanuts and selling them to clubs for £6.5m. We're 12th in the Championship with 13,000 home supporters. We have a Barnsley owner, Barnsley staff, a few Barnsley players and a Barnsley owner. And a squad like this:

Davies (Free)
Yiadom (Free from Barnet)
MacDonald (£40,000 from Torquay)
Roberts (Free from Halifax)
Bree (18 yr old Academy product)
Hammill (Free)
Hourihane (£200,000 from Plymouth, Championship's best player statistically)
Scowen (£80,000 from Wycombe)
Kent (Loan from Liverpool)
Watkins (Free from Inverness)
Winnall (£250,000 from Scunny)
Townsend (£75,000 from Birmingham)
Kpekawa (£150,000 from QPR)
Evans (Free)
Cowgill (19 yr old Academy)
Jackson (Free from Boro)
Morsy (Loan from Wigan)
Lee (Free from West Ham)
Janko (Loan from Celtic)
D'Almeida (Free from PSG)
Bird (18 yr old Academy)
Kay (Free from AFC Fylde)
Bradshaw (£350,000 from Walsall)
Armstrong (Loan from Newcastle)
Payne (Free from Dover)
Brown (18 yr old Academy)
Walton (18 yr old Academy)

Just over a million pounds there.

Yes, our owner has had to gift us a million here and there in recent years, his club his prerogative. But I think the £8,800,000 received for Stones, £1,500,000 (and much more in the future to come) for Holgate, and the £6,500,000 for Mawson sees us safe for the next decade so long as we keep making our current strategy work, irrespective of division.

No baggage here. Nothing like Wigan and certainly not at all like Blackburn and their £120,000,000 debts.

We're a success story. And off our own work. Not by throwing money at it. It hasn't always been this way, obviously. And I couldn't see the wood for the trees 12 months ago. But boy did it all fall into place. 2016 has been ridiculous. A bit of luck involved no doubt as well.

Rochdale (on a much smaller scale) are very similar. What Keith achieves there is nothing short of miraculous. I love what Dale and Keith do. I just wish they got the backing they deserve.

But aye, don't compare us to bloody Blackburn or Wigan.

As for Keith, I one day hope he gets another crack at the Championship, preferably with Dale. But hopefully not with a basket case club such as those mentioned.
And Another Goes........ on 20:18 - Oct 27 with 4332 viewsD_Alien

And Another Goes........ on 20:08 - Oct 27 by WhiteyBFC

We are probably one of the best run clubs in the country. It's taken much strife and many changes to get here, but we're here. Producing the world's most expensive defender (Keith helped there), buying lower league players for peanuts and selling them to clubs for £6.5m. We're 12th in the Championship with 13,000 home supporters. We have a Barnsley owner, Barnsley staff, a few Barnsley players and a Barnsley owner. And a squad like this:

Davies (Free)
Yiadom (Free from Barnet)
MacDonald (£40,000 from Torquay)
Roberts (Free from Halifax)
Bree (18 yr old Academy product)
Hammill (Free)
Hourihane (£200,000 from Plymouth, Championship's best player statistically)
Scowen (£80,000 from Wycombe)
Kent (Loan from Liverpool)
Watkins (Free from Inverness)
Winnall (£250,000 from Scunny)
Townsend (£75,000 from Birmingham)
Kpekawa (£150,000 from QPR)
Evans (Free)
Cowgill (19 yr old Academy)
Jackson (Free from Boro)
Morsy (Loan from Wigan)
Lee (Free from West Ham)
Janko (Loan from Celtic)
D'Almeida (Free from PSG)
Bird (18 yr old Academy)
Kay (Free from AFC Fylde)
Bradshaw (£350,000 from Walsall)
Armstrong (Loan from Newcastle)
Payne (Free from Dover)
Brown (18 yr old Academy)
Walton (18 yr old Academy)

Just over a million pounds there.

Yes, our owner has had to gift us a million here and there in recent years, his club his prerogative. But I think the £8,800,000 received for Stones, £1,500,000 (and much more in the future to come) for Holgate, and the £6,500,000 for Mawson sees us safe for the next decade so long as we keep making our current strategy work, irrespective of division.

No baggage here. Nothing like Wigan and certainly not at all like Blackburn and their £120,000,000 debts.

We're a success story. And off our own work. Not by throwing money at it. It hasn't always been this way, obviously. And I couldn't see the wood for the trees 12 months ago. But boy did it all fall into place. 2016 has been ridiculous. A bit of luck involved no doubt as well.

Rochdale (on a much smaller scale) are very similar. What Keith achieves there is nothing short of miraculous. I love what Dale and Keith do. I just wish they got the backing they deserve.

But aye, don't compare us to bloody Blackburn or Wigan.

As for Keith, I one day hope he gets another crack at the Championship, preferably with Dale. But hopefully not with a basket case club such as those mentioned.

I'll forgive you listing your entire squad, because the sentiment behind the post can only be admired

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

And Another Goes........ on 20:20 - Oct 27 with 4319 viewsColDale

Warren Joyce (son of former Dale boss Walter) is massively odds on for the Wigan job. Must be close to twenty years since he last managed a club
And Another Goes........ on 20:24 - Oct 27 with 4312 viewsSuddenLad

Graham Barrow is the man they need. Perfect fit....

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

And Another Goes........ on 21:45 - Oct 27 with 4241 viewsnordenblue

And Another Goes........ on 12:38 - Oct 27 by ParkinsGimp

Someone was spouting Ryan Giggs on the radio, that would be hilarious, yes let the clueless little runt free at Wigan , we can welcome them back with open arms....

You do understand the word ironic, with you calling the most decorated player in Premier league history "clueless" brilliant....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024