Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Third round draw. 19:04 - Dec 2 with 3909 views1949er

Slough against Dale on Monday is number52.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?

Third round draw. on 23:03 - Dec 2 with 3827 viewsYorkshire_Dale

HOME against 24 or 25 please?............If we can manage to get past Slough or course!
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 23:04]
Third round draw. on 17:43 - Dec 3 with 3596 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Just to add, Stoke City are No 37...........
Third round draw. on 19:26 - Dec 3 with 3485 viewsColDale

I much prefer the days when the numbers weren't known in advance
Third round draw. on 21:17 - Dec 3 with 3384 viewsTVOS1907

Third round draw. on 23:03 - Dec 2 by Yorkshire_Dale

HOME against 24 or 25 please?............If we can manage to get past Slough or course!
[Post edited 2 Dec 2017 23:04]

Surely one of them would be more beneficial as an AWAY game?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Third round draw. on 08:44 - Dec 4 with 3238 viewsaleanddale

worse possible scenario......

plumb draw - United / City / Chelsea / Arsenal / Tottenham away!!!!

and then Eek!! Slough dumping us out!

I remember the draw ( I am sure it was Saturdays back then ) when we got united away in 85.

We had to beat Scunthorpe in the replay and thankfully we did.

poor underwhelming night game in the end though as the original OT game was postponed as United's under soil heating broke down on the Saturday.
Third round draw. on 09:29 - Dec 4 with 3195 viewsDaleiLama

Third round draw. on 08:44 - Dec 4 by aleanddale

I remember the draw ( I am sure it was Saturdays back then ) when we got united away in 85.

poor underwhelming night game in the end though as the original OT game was postponed as United's under soil heating broke down on the Saturday.

It would be typical with our luck, but a shame to see a tie like that go down the drain.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Third round draw. on 10:49 - Dec 4 with 3114 viewsjoecooke

Third round draw. on 08:44 - Dec 4 by aleanddale

It was a poor game,poor kick out from the keeper who in turn got lobbed from distance by Stapleton if i remember rightly.

Though we did take a right good following that night!

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Third round draw. on 11:05 - Dec 4 with 3093 viewsaleanddale

Third round draw. on 10:49 - Dec 4 by joecooke

It was a poor game,poor kick out from the keeper who in turn got lobbed from distance by Stapleton if i remember rightly.

Though we did take a right good following that night!

we did - 10 000 + from memory.

yes Dale huffed and puffed but it was still 0-0 until the poor clearance by the Dale keeper...
Login to get fewer ads

Third round draw. on 19:19 - Dec 4 with 2869 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Donny Rovers Away............shoite again.........If we can get through tonight!
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 19:21]
Third round draw. on 19:21 - Dec 4 with 2832 viewsisitme

Winnable if we win tonight.
Third round draw. on 19:27 - Dec 4 with 2743 viewsShun

Winnable if we manage to get past Slough, but Donny will be favourites. If we do get through, by the time the game is played it'll be the 4th time we've played them this season!
Third round draw. on 19:32 - Dec 4 with 2684 viewsTVOS1907

Third round draw. on 19:19 - Dec 4 by Yorkshire_Dale

Donny Rovers Away............shoite again.........If we can get through tonight!
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 19:21]

At least it’s in Yorkshire for you...

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Third round draw. on 19:42 - Dec 4 with 2612 viewsD_Dale

Third round draw. on 19:27 - Dec 4 by Shun

Winnable if we manage to get past Slough, but Donny will be favourites. If we do get through, by the time the game is played it'll be the 4th time we've played them this season!

Darren Ferguson will be rooting for Slough - let's hope the Dale team disappoint him!

And the prospect of a visit to Yorkshire shouldn't electrify the Slough players tonight.
Third round draw. on 20:05 - Dec 4 with 2551 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Third round draw. on 17:43 - Dec 3 by Yorkshire_Dale

Just to add, Stoke City are No 37...........

I have this recurring dream where one season they, whoever ‘they’ are, decide to do a world FA Cup and we get to the semi-final by beating Bury, Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Bury again for a laugh, PSG on penalties and then Boca Juniors in the quarters. The semi-final draw is on TV and is presented by Eileen (formerly Elton) Welsby, Gary Lineker, Mick Fleetwood and Samantha Fox.
The balls are
1. Real Madrid
2. Barcelona
3. Manchester City
4. Rochdale
Eileen puts the balls in the bag and Sam Fox pulls out the first one, Real Madrid. Mick pulls out the second one, Manchester City. So that’s Real Madrid versus Manchester City.
Former page 3 hottie, Sam Fox, then pulls out Rochdale. Mick walks over to the bag and pulls out Dale’s opponents who are.....wait for it........drum role........Stoke.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 20:14]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Third round draw. on 20:20 - Dec 4 with 2503 viewschalkyncfc

That's class
Third round draw. on 20:45 - Dec 4 with 2427 viewsrobtheb

Third round draw. on 20:05 - Dec 4 by BigDaveMyCock

I have this recurring dream where one season they, whoever ‘they’ are, decide to do a world FA Cup and we get to the semi-final by beating Bury, Bayern Munich, AC Milan, Bury again for a laugh, PSG on penalties and then Boca Juniors in the quarters. The semi-final draw is on TV and is presented by Eileen (formerly Elton) Welsby, Gary Lineker, Mick Fleetwood and Samantha Fox.
The balls are
1. Real Madrid
2. Barcelona
3. Manchester City
4. Rochdale
Eileen puts the balls in the bag and Sam Fox pulls out the first one, Real Madrid. Mick pulls out the second one, Manchester City. So that’s Real Madrid versus Manchester City.
Former page 3 hottie, Sam Fox, then pulls out Rochdale. Mick walks over to the bag and pulls out Dale’s opponents who are.....wait for it........drum role........Stoke.

Try a new pillow!!
Third round draw. on 20:55 - Dec 4 with 2395 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Third round draw. on 19:27 - Dec 4 by Shun

Donny dicked Scunny on Saturday,albeit with a bit of help from Mr Gilks.....let's see how we go on in the League against them first.
Third round draw. on 21:09 - Dec 4 with 2382 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Third round draw. on 20:45 - Dec 4 by robtheb

Try a new pillow!!

Probably a good idea, the dream doesn’t stop at drawing Stoke. Let’s just say Sam Fox takes on far more of a lead role.
Mick just watches and Welsby commentates.
The whole sordid affair finishes with Elton saying “now let’s see if Tranmere faired better on Friday night”...whilst I explain to Sam that this thing doesn’t usually happen but him from Fleetwood Mac is putting me off to Bruce Hornsby and the Range.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Third round draw. on 21:14 - Dec 4 with 2375 viewsrobtheb

Third round draw. on 21:09 - Dec 4 by BigDaveMyCock

Probably a good idea, the dream doesn’t stop at drawing Stoke. Let’s just say Sam Fox takes on far more of a lead role.
The whole sordid affair finishes with Elton saying “now let’s see if Tranmere faired better on Friday night”...whilst I explain to Sam that this thing doesn’t usually happen but him from Fleetwood Mac is putting me off to Bruce Hornsby and the Range.

More than a pillow me thinks.
Third round draw. on 21:30 - Dec 4 with 2347 viewsDaleiLama

Four games against Donny in less than 4 months then.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Third round draw. on 21:43 - Dec 4 with 2305 viewsNigeriamark

Third round draw. on 21:30 - Dec 4 by DaleiLama

Four games against Donny in less than 4 months then.

twice in 9 days, both away. League game first
Third round draw. on 21:53 - Dec 4 with 2265 viewskiwidale

Third round draw. on 20:05 - Dec 4 by BigDaveMyCock

The balls are
1. Real Madrid
2. Barcelona
3. Manchester City
4. Rochdale

ha ha very funny... I was believing it at first until you mentioned Bury getting into the draw that bits ridiculous
[Post edited 4 Dec 2017 22:09]

This is not the time for bickering.

Third round draw. on 22:20 - Dec 4 with 2121 viewskiwidale

Cracking dream this.. just as your trying to work out how Stoke got into the hat Sam Fox leans in and whispers "any truth in your user name big boy"

... to be continued.

This is not the time for bickering.

Third round draw. on 23:11 - Dec 4 with 1997 viewsScunnydale

Christ. Took me a while to see the crosses on the ts in "putting"!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024