Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shoot referees 22:13 - Jan 13 with 1426 viewsmacro

According to Darren Ferguson. He'll be in bother after that comment.
Shoot referees on 22:18 - Jan 13 with 1405 viewsnordenblue

He will and rightly so but his comments leading to that are bang on,
Shoot referees on 22:38 - Jan 13 with 1365 viewsDaley_Lama

Did Donny-wonny not get 15 penalties or something?

If your teams cry wolf over every challenge year on year then don’t be surprised if a ref doesn’t give you a genuine one occasionally.

I reffed my first ever game today (U7s) - it’s tough!

Poll: DF in or out

Shoot referees on 00:16 - Jan 14 with 1252 viewsDiddyDave

Shoot referees on 22:38 - Jan 13 by Daley_Lama

Did Donny-wonny not get 15 penalties or something?

If your teams cry wolf over every challenge year on year then don’t be surprised if a ref doesn’t give you a genuine one occasionally.

I reffed my first ever game today (U7s) - it’s tough!

I reffed mens and womens football in NZ from 1981 to 1994,had some good games and some bad ones. Generally speaking,if I had a shocker,it was my own fault,but some players just go out there to make the ref`s life a misery. Who were the worst ones for that? Schoolteachers and coppers,and I`m not joking. I think they took things out on the ref on the weekend as revenge for the sh*t they copped everyday in their respective jobs. In the end you just walk away.
Shoot referees on 09:18 - Jan 14 with 1118 viewsmingthemerciless

It's a tough job. I only reffed once and it was enough. The first team and the reserves at TBA had a " friendly " one Boxing Day. I was just getting over an injury so I turned up to watch. No ref for the game so I got talked into taking the whistle. The pitch was bone hard and we shouldn't have played really. Work mates on opposing teams were trying to kill each other. No linesmen and guys shouting for off side all the time. Never again.

Having said that some of the penalties you see today are beyond a joke. If I was a manager today I'd be telling my players not to attempt a tackle under any circumstance once the ball is in the penalty area.
The refs don't realise that two players can have a coming together in the penalty area and it not be a foul. Now it's either a free kick or a pen every time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024