Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
a win is a win 06:22 - Jan 21 with 4067 viewskiwidale

I'm trying to put things into perspective and coming up short. The postponement seems like as bad as a a lose. We badly needed a win if nothing more than to install a bit of belief, give us a bit of hope. Compare the gloom on here to feeling of the Bury fans? They will now be thinking if we can beat Oxford away we can go on a run. Its amazing what a league win and 3 points can do, for those with long memory's of course.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 6:27]

This is not the time for bickering.

a win is a win on 13:10 - Jan 21 with 3297 viewsKoober1974

2 games In hand may give you some light at the end of the tunnel. Hoping the FA cup run doesn't exhaust the squad as the league is more important.
a win is a win on 14:04 - Jan 21 with 3207 viewsD_Alien

a win is a win on 13:10 - Jan 21 by Koober1974

2 games In hand may give you some light at the end of the tunnel. Hoping the FA cup run doesn't exhaust the squad as the league is more important.

"You" ??

Not "us" ?

You've been found out

#ulteriormotive

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

a win is a win on 14:36 - Jan 21 with 3116 viewskiwidale

a win is a win on 14:04 - Jan 21 by D_Alien

"You" ??

Not "us" ?

You've been found out

#ulteriormotive

that could be a very astute spot or an own goal?

well spotted anyway.

a win is a win on 14:52 - Jan 21 with 3063 viewsKoober1974

Ha ha. If your question is am I a shaker or a latics fan then the answer is no.

Absolute bunch or numpties looking to score debating points by critically analysing my grammar. How low and stupid.

Tut tut. Get to the meeting then lie on your back and let the board tickle your belly and tell you it's ok.

Found out!!!! Oh my days, it would appear anybody willing to raise a point that goes against your agenda or you don't have the answer too seems to.be accused until proven innocent. Childish and uncalled for.

I'm here too stay and if you don't like it....tough.
a win is a win on 15:00 - Jan 21 with 3036 viewsTVOS1907

a win is a win on 14:52 - Jan 21 by Koober1974

Absolute bunch or numpties looking to score debating points by critically analysing my grammar. How low and stupid.

Tut tut. Get to the meeting then lie on your back and let the board tickle your belly and tell you it's ok.

Found out!!!! Oh my days, it would appear anybody willing to raise a point that goes against your agenda or you don't have the answer too seems to.be accused until proven innocent. Childish and uncalled for.

You seem to have missed/avoided my earlier question, so I’ll ask it again.

Why have you chosen this particular weekend to start posting?

Oh, and why did you get banned before?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

a win is a win on 15:05 - Jan 21 with 3022 viewsD_Alien

a win is a win on 14:52 - Jan 21 by Koober1974

You're here to stay just as long as the mods don't come to the same conclusion about you as last time

Stick around. It's not your grammar that's being analysed but your motivation. Well, your grammar too. Both are shite

You're welcome

a win is a win on 15:08 - Jan 21 with 3003 viewsKoober1974

Having followed Rochdale most of my life I have recently taken a valid interest in the club and how it's run. I'm a business manager and have a sponsorship deal at the Crown Oil Arena but am considering not renewing it after recent experiences when watching home games and listening to fans moans and concerns about the club. Directors leaving and what appears to be sell everything that's not nailed down or injured. I have decided this weekend to get on board with the forum and hopefully get more of an insight into the fans opinions.

Banned or removed due to asking about the club's runnings 2 years ago lol. My account was blocked.

Hope this now answers your question.
a win is a win on 15:11 - Jan 21 with 2990 viewsTVOS1907

a win is a win on 15:08 - Jan 21 by Koober1974

Having followed Rochdale most of my life I have recently taken a valid interest in the club and how it's run. I'm a business manager and have a sponsorship deal at the Crown Oil Arena but am considering not renewing it after recent experiences when watching home games and listening to fans moans and concerns about the club. Directors leaving and what appears to be sell everything that's not nailed down or injured. I have decided this weekend to get on board with the forum and hopefully get more of an insight into the fans opinions.

Banned or removed due to asking about the club's runnings 2 years ago lol. My account was blocked.

Why don’t you make your views known to the people you did the sponsorship deal with rather than trying to stir up trouble on here?

Can you elaborate on what you were saying two years ago and who you posted as?

I’m still interested in why you have chosen this particular weekend, in a season of bad weekends, to post.

Login to get fewer ads

a win is a win on 15:14 - Jan 21 with 2979 viewsD_Alien

I take it you did due diligence as a "business manager" before spending money on sponsorship?

If not, why not?

a win is a win on 15:22 - Jan 21 with 2957 viewsKoober1974

Ha ha. You don't take to well to other people having an opinion or question., the cheek of you to bring up due diligence as a cheap shot to win an argument. Jog on.

This weekend of all? Does it matter to you or the club. I was busy last weekend.

You should do forum templates for members that already have your wanted opinions In them so your pathetic excuse of a self is not offended. Weak minded people who want to moan about the club but when someone else has a question or opinion gets shot at.

Long live communism lol
a win is a win on 15:26 - Jan 21 with 2937 viewskiwidale

a win is a win on 15:22 - Jan 21 by Koober1974

Ha ha. You don't take to well to other people having an opinion or question., the cheek of you to bring up due diligence as a cheap shot to win an argument. Jog on.

This weekend of all? Does it matter to you or the club. I was busy last weekend.

You should do forum templates for members that already have your wanted opinions In them so your pathetic excuse of a self is not offended. Weak minded people who want to moan about the club but when someone else has a question or opinion gets shot at.

Long live communism lol

you've deduced that already? its taken me years to work that one out.

a win is a win on 15:35 - Jan 21 with 2912 viewsnordenblue

Long live communism lol

What sponsorship "deal" do you have and how much did it cost if you care to divulge,I'd be quite interested myself....

How has the business benefited from the outlay would you say?
a win is a win on 15:40 - Jan 21 with 2902 viewsD_Alien

Long live communism lol

Jog on?? Are you from the David Brent school of business management?

Communism? WTF?

You've had your questions answered. if you were a business manager, you'd know full well that accounts are published which enables scrutiny by interested parties.

You still haven't answered why you think we should've spent the Bunney money already, when he was only transferred last week. What sort of business manager are you?

a win is a win on 15:43 - Jan 21 with 2887 viewsDaleiLama

It appears that you came on the forum this weekend and have done nothing but slagged the club off (granted they are providing plenty of ammunition at the moment) and have posed plenty of questions but don't wish to face the same scrutiny.

"having company i work for advertise at the ground which pays them good"

"I'm a business manager and have a sponsorship deal at the Crown Oil Arena"

So, which of the above is it? Are you an employee or do you control the budget? You imply you are the decision maker. You are not acting in a very statesmanlike way if that is the case. Care to share which sponsoring company you work for? As DA pointed out, you have very little good to say about the company which carries your name suggesting you threw a dart at a board to pick the business you chose to sponsor. Put yourself in someone else's shoes. It sounds a tad far-fetched no?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

a win is a win on 15:57 - Jan 21 with 2847 viewsKoober1974

I disagree with the direction of the club and how things are handled.

Get off your podium and hear other people's concerns.

Am I allowed to question the club and what goes on? Apparently not.

Do I like the board? No.
Do I think the club is being relegated? Yes but I hope I am wrong.

My opinions shouldn't warrant an excuse for you and your cronies to bombard my every post with incorrect assumptions and as you so nicely put it "slagged off" almost everybody.

My opinion, my questions and quite frankly if you disagree then just say so instead of trying to gang up with all your dunphy loving chums.
a win is a win on 16:01 - Jan 21 with 2831 viewsDale23years

a win is a win on 15:57 - Jan 21 by Koober1974

Do I like the board? No.

My opinions shouldn't warrant an excuse for you and your cronies to bombard my every post with incorrect assumptions and as you so nicely put it "slagged off" almost everybody.

My opinion, my questions and quite frankly if you disagree then just say so instead of trying to gang up with all your dunphy loving chums.

So how come you don't like the board ??

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

a win is a win on 16:02 - Jan 21 with 2831 viewsnordenblue

Do I like the board? No.

Not quite Dunphy loving chums,more people who smell a rat that's all,plenty of what you've posted contradicts itself and your instability to answer simple questions only adds considerable cloud to your already dodgy responses.......
a win is a win on 16:10 - Jan 21 with 2798 viewskel

I’ve only been twice this season granted (freebies obv) but I don’t recall seeing any window cleaning companies advertised.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 16:11]
a win is a win on 16:19 - Jan 21 with 2770 viewsTVOS1907

Long live communism lol

Eh?

a win is a win on 16:19 - Jan 21 with 2768 viewskiwidale

a win is a win on 16:10 - Jan 21 by kel

I’ve only been twice this season granted (freebies obv) but I don’t recall seeing any window cleaning companies advertised.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 16:11]

Good Golly Molly or was it Milly?

a win is a win on 17:59 - Jan 21 with 2627 viewsMolly

a win is a win on 16:19 - Jan 21 by kiwidale

Good Golly Molly or was it Milly?

It was Milly!!!!! I had a car wash ---remember.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 18:01]
a win is a win on 18:27 - Jan 21 with 2542 viewsDaleiLama

a win is a win on 17:59 - Jan 21 by Molly

It was Milly!!!!! I had a car wash ---remember.
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 18:01]

One of the most amusing posts I've read on here, although can't remember too many details now .............

............ Here it is copied from original thread.

"I've just purchased 2 car washes and I'm looking for 5 hard working people who will be eternally grateful to me for providing them with employment so that they will be able to save up for the family holiday at Skegness.

I'll be paying £10 , a bag of crisps and 2 pickled onions an hour as long as each worker can wash 259 cars every 15 minutes.

I know that this fantastic offer will attract a big response but don't send your CV just yet as I'm on holiday in Timbuktu . We stay in the air conditioned tents which only the effluent (sorry affluent) people can afford. Whilst we are out here though we only use top of the range camels.

Send your details in two weeks time but window cleaners and builders need not apply as the quantity of associated bullshit could drown out all other applicants.

I already know what a wonderful altruistic person I am for giving you this wonderful opportunity to drag yourselves out of the gutter but there is really no need to shower me with thanks or with admiration of my obvious conspicuous wealth. "
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 18:32]

a win is a win on 19:01 - Jan 21 with 2460 viewsDaleiLama

Do I like the board? No.

You are entitled to whatever opinions you like.

I'm curious - how, for example, did you find the previous years under Hill/Dunphy ......... three challenges for promotion into the Championship on the bounce and one of those our best ever finish in the FL? How did you think they were handled?

Things are most certainly going badly wrong this season. If you have some constructive criticism to make, especially as a sponsor, you ought to be making representations to the club to voice your concerns and suggestions.

Gang up? Dunphy loving chums? And you accuse me of incorrect assumptions?

a win is a win on 20:09 - Jan 21 with 2340 viewskiwidale

a win is a win on 18:27 - Jan 21 by DaleiLama

One of the most amusing posts I've read on here, although can't remember too many details now .............

............ Here it is copied from original thread.

"I've just purchased 2 car washes and I'm looking for 5 hard working people who will be eternally grateful to me for providing them with employment so that they will be able to save up for the family holiday at Skegness.

I'll be paying £10 , a bag of crisps and 2 pickled onions an hour as long as each worker can wash 259 cars every 15 minutes.

I know that this fantastic offer will attract a big response but don't send your CV just yet as I'm on holiday in Timbuktu . We stay in the air conditioned tents which only the effluent (sorry affluent) people can afford. Whilst we are out here though we only use top of the range camels.

Send your details in two weeks time but window cleaners and builders need not apply as the quantity of associated bullshit could drown out all other applicants.

I already know what a wonderful altruistic person I am for giving you this wonderful opportunity to drag yourselves out of the gutter but there is really no need to shower me with thanks or with admiration of my obvious conspicuous wealth. "
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 18:32]

Oh this fellow

[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 20:13]

a win is a win on 20:18 - Jan 21 with 2312 viewsMass_Debater

a win is a win on 20:09 - Jan 21 by kiwidale

Oh this fellow

[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 20:13]

Is there nowt to do in NZ every day?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024