Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Josh 14:13 - Mar 12 with 2773 viewstruenorth

A massive part of our recent upturn in form, must go down to Lillis. Feels like he's been in and out of the side and kicked from pillar to post on here. But he's really proving his worth right now, his quick thinking set up the goal on Saturday. Keep going Josh.

Hope no-one else comes in for him in the Summer, wouldn't surprise me if he decides to move on.

TN

Poll: BBM or relegation?

Josh on 15:11 - Mar 12 with 2693 viewsTVOS1907

How has he been 'kicked from pillar to post on here'?

He's also signed a contract extension until 2020, so I would say it's highly unlikely he's going anywhere.
[Post edited 12 Mar 2018 16:27]

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Josh on 16:08 - Mar 12 with 2604 viewsrochdaleriddler

He is an average league one keeper, he has some great games, for which he receives plaudits, some dodgy ones where he gets criticised, and mostly ok games where there are no comments at all .

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Josh on 16:12 - Mar 12 with 2587 viewsTVOS1907

Josh on 16:08 - Mar 12 by rochdaleriddler

He is an average league one keeper, he has some great games, for which he receives plaudits, some dodgy ones where he gets criticised, and mostly ok games where there are no comments at all .

Exactly.

I'm not sure what TN is basing his post on.

Or even his 'pillar to post' on!

Josh on 16:13 - Mar 12 with 2584 views442Dale

He’s a good lower league who compliments the way we play. He’s not perfect but in all the years he’s been here, there isn’t one other regular keeper in the bottom two divisions who I’d swap him for.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Josh on 16:25 - Mar 12 with 2538 viewsDaleiLama

Josh on 16:13 - Mar 12 by 442Dale

He’s a good lower league who compliments the way we play. He’s not perfect but in all the years he’s been here, there isn’t one other regular keeper in the bottom two divisions who I’d swap him for.

Josh approves of this message. A lot more good or serviceable games than clangers for me.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Josh on 17:28 - Mar 12 with 2406 viewsisitme

I thought he was under contract for the next two seasons?

I've always found Lillis to be a steady keeper who considering what he will be paid is extremely good value for money. He isn't perfect but even Gordon Banks made the odd mistake now and again.

Some posters have been maybe a little over critical at times but everyone has the player that they do not rate no matter how they play.
Josh on 17:30 - Mar 12 with 2397 viewsTVOS1907

Josh on 17:28 - Mar 12 by isitme

I thought he was under contract for the next two seasons?

I've always found Lillis to be a steady keeper who considering what he will be paid is extremely good value for money. He isn't perfect but even Gordon Banks made the odd mistake now and again.

Some posters have been maybe a little over critical at times but everyone has the player that they do not rate no matter how they play.

He signed a new deal not so long ago that takes him to 2020 - and I don't think that means he's playing cricket!

Josh on 17:37 - Mar 12 with 2376 viewsDaleiLama

Josh on 17:30 - Mar 12 by TVOS1907

He signed a new deal not so long ago that takes him to 2020 - and I don't think that means he's playing cricket!

That was Willis?

Login to get fewer ads

Josh on 17:44 - Mar 12 with 2353 viewsTVOS1907

Josh on 17:37 - Mar 12 by DaleiLama

That was Willis?

Wot choo talking about?

Josh on 18:17 - Mar 12 with 2279 viewsDaleiLama

Josh on 17:44 - Mar 12 by TVOS1907

Wot choo talking about?

Talking bob as usual!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024