Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Carragher 08:41 - Mar 12 with 9922 viewsjoecooke

Definate sackable offence in my book,just dirty.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/jamie-carragher-pictured-first-time

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Carragher on 08:50 - Mar 12 with 5938 viewsnordenblue

Not surprised one bit....
Carragher on 09:10 - Mar 12 with 5890 viewsrochdaleriddler

Only got the end bit of the film, maybe the abuse was worse earlier on. Hope the guy doing the filming gets done for driving with mobile in his hand.

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

Carragher on 09:34 - Mar 12 with 5835 viewsmeeee

How does he get so much spit out, it's actually impressive. If I tried that in a moving car I'd end up spitting in my own face
Carragher on 09:40 - Mar 12 with 5817 viewsdeeplishblue

I think we should give him a break - he was probably upset about Ken Dodd.

Poll: Do you want bury to get promoted?

Carragher on 09:55 - Mar 12 with 5782 viewsScunnydale

It's a horrible thing to do and I wouldn't be upset if Carragher gets the sack over it. I really hate spitting.

However, I also deeply dislike people who think they can have a pop at other people and then whinge and cry when they get their comeuppance.

Neither party comes out well.
Carragher on 10:10 - Mar 12 with 5744 viewsDaleiLama

Carragher on 09:55 - Mar 12 by Scunnydale

It's a horrible thing to do and I wouldn't be upset if Carragher gets the sack over it. I really hate spitting.

However, I also deeply dislike people who think they can have a pop at other people and then whinge and cry when they get their comeuppance.

Neither party comes out well.

Typical of the times? The filming speaks to pre-meditation and entrapment. Sad someone would try to set up a sting, sad it got the reaction it did - bloke with fantastic job spits at idiot with a girl in the way - really? What happened to decency? Carragher certainly lived up to the role of diddy-man here.

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Carragher on 10:21 - Mar 12 with 5713 viewsmexmike

Spitting is one of my pet hates, disgusting.

I was spat at last night also (not by J.C I might add)

I drive public transport and a scrote was sat behind me and I could hear him spitting all over the floor so told him in no uncertain turns to stop it, and when he got off he spat right at me, scum these people are absolute scum.

On that vid the guys a prick, for doing that and filming it while driving with his kid in the car to but JC should just keep his window up and drive on, simple!
Carragher on 12:34 - Mar 12 with 5536 viewsKenBoon

Good on him.
If more people gobbed at folk who are 'bantering' and recording their reaction then perhaps fewer folk would participate in such a c**ts trick. Doing it whilst driving is even worse.
Login to get fewer ads

Carragher on 12:47 - Mar 12 with 5487 viewsBigDaveMyCock

There’s been worse.

Frank Rijkard on the back of Rudi Voller’s mullet 90.

There’s only two things that’s worse than spitting on a German’s mullet. Unrolling the sleeves on his blazer and shitting in his white slip on shoes.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Carragher on 12:49 - Mar 12 with 5475 viewselectricblue

Disgusting to say the least.......
And to aim it at a child makes it even worse.....

Needs banning from his commentary roles as nobody can understand a word he says anyway..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Carragher on 13:02 - Mar 12 with 5428 viewsjudd

Carragher on 12:47 - Mar 12 by BigDaveMyCock

There’s been worse.

Frank Rijkard on the back of Rudi Voller’s mullet 90.

There’s only two things that’s worse than spitting on a German’s mullet. Unrolling the sleeves on his blazer and shitting in his white slip on shoes.

Ah, the old Turd Reich eh?

Carragher should be ashamed of himself.

If you listen to the clip it is only the child who acts in any way responsibly.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Carragher on 13:24 - Mar 12 with 5367 viewsJimmyRustler

Although he should know better, I think he could have been forgiven for even the most foul mouthed of rants. However, spitting is a different kettle of fish and he should have the book thrown at him imo..
Carragher on 13:46 - Mar 12 with 5297 viewsrochdale_ranger

Carragher on 10:21 - Mar 12 by mexmike

Spitting is one of my pet hates, disgusting.

I was spat at last night also (not by J.C I might add)

I drive public transport and a scrote was sat behind me and I could hear him spitting all over the floor so told him in no uncertain turns to stop it, and when he got off he spat right at me, scum these people are absolute scum.

On that vid the guys a prick, for doing that and filming it while driving with his kid in the car to but JC should just keep his window up and drive on, simple!

Don’t envy bus drivers, they are called peasant wagons and loser cruisers for a reason. Do you work for one of the Greater Manchester bus companies I imagine then to be the worst. My uncle drives for Rosso and he comes across some low lives from time to time. Carragher wants fookin for this I would rather take a punch then be spat at. If anything we won’t have to put up with his whining scouse voice on sky sports anymore.
Carragher on 14:04 - Mar 12 with 5238 viewsdingdangblue

Are we sure he was spitting? Maybe he was just talking... ar eh la.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Carragher on 14:09 - Mar 12 with 5230 viewsmexmike

Trams mate not buses
Carragher on 14:36 - Mar 12 with 5170 viewsfunkkk

Carragher on 13:46 - Mar 12 by rochdale_ranger

Don’t envy bus drivers, they are called peasant wagons and loser cruisers for a reason. Do you work for one of the Greater Manchester bus companies I imagine then to be the worst. My uncle drives for Rosso and he comes across some low lives from time to time. Carragher wants fookin for this I would rather take a punch then be spat at. If anything we won’t have to put up with his whining scouse voice on sky sports anymore.

Ahh the old ‘would rather be punched than spat at’ line. 🙈
Carragher on 15:43 - Mar 12 with 5066 viewsjudd

It has really surprised me that he would spit like that.

I would have thought it more likely of Bruce Grobbelaar, or even Adam Lallama.

Carragher on 16:06 - Mar 12 with 5010 views1mark1

Carragher on 09:10 - Mar 12 by rochdaleriddler

Only got the end bit of the film, maybe the abuse was worse earlier on. Hope the guy doing the filming gets done for driving with mobile in his hand.

Sorry meant to give you a 👍. No defence of Carragher, however the driver should be done for use of mobile phone and dangerous driving. Even the girl was pleading with her Dad to stop the banter.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Carragher on 16:16 - Mar 12 with 4986 viewsrochdale_ranger

Carragher on 16:06 - Mar 12 by 1mark1

Sorry meant to give you a 👍. No defence of Carragher, however the driver should be done for use of mobile phone and dangerous driving. Even the girl was pleading with her Dad to stop the banter.

The dad is a ball bag for driving up the motorway trying to film someone no doubt about that. Will sky sack him? Surely they will have to they sacked Rodney Marsh for joking about someone surfing on the Tsunami and Grey (excellent commentator) and keys for saying a lineswoman wouldn’t be able to do the job.
Carragher on 16:26 - Mar 12 with 4960 views1mark1

Carragher on 16:16 - Mar 12 by rochdale_ranger

The dad is a ball bag for driving up the motorway trying to film someone no doubt about that. Will sky sack him? Surely they will have to they sacked Rodney Marsh for joking about someone surfing on the Tsunami and Grey (excellent commentator) and keys for saying a lineswoman wouldn’t be able to do the job.

It’s quite typical really that so many think that Carragher’s actions are worse or at least receive far more condemnation than the lunatic driving the car, while filming others and slagging off someone else, especially on a motorway. I didn’t realise it was a motorway, until this post.

Carragher on 16:33 - Mar 12 with 4942 viewsrochdale_ranger

Carragher on 16:26 - Mar 12 by 1mark1

It’s quite typical really that so many think that Carragher’s actions are worse or at least receive far more condemnation than the lunatic driving the car, while filming others and slagging off someone else, especially on a motorway. I didn’t realise it was a motorway, until this post.

I think that’s the case because the volley of spit hit the young girl. The only one in the whole affair that has come out looking grown up and dignified.
Carragher on 17:00 - Mar 12 with 4875 views1mark1

Carragher on 16:33 - Mar 12 by rochdale_ranger

I think that’s the case because the volley of spit hit the young girl. The only one in the whole affair that has come out looking grown up and dignified.

Yes you make a good point, about the girl.

Carragher on 17:05 - Mar 12 with 4857 viewsTVOS1907

Carragher on 16:26 - Mar 12 by 1mark1

It wasn't on a motorway.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-43378493/jamie-carragher-caught-on-camera-spitti

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Carragher on 17:12 - Mar 12 with 4839 viewsjudd

Carragher on 17:05 - Mar 12 by TVOS1907

It wasn't on a motorway.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-43378493/jamie-carragher-caught-on-camera-spitti

Carragher tweeted that it was.

Carragher on 17:22 - Mar 12 with 4818 viewsTVOS1907

Carragher on 17:12 - Mar 12 by judd

Carragher tweeted that it was.

He's a liar!

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024