Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ifollow 09:51 - Apr 17 with 2443 viewscon_dale

I’m in Majorca and was wondering if I could upgrade my ifollow so I can watch the game tonight?
Is this possible and if so what do I do?
Cheers
Ifollow on 10:03 - Apr 17 with 2431 viewsdale4ever

You can purchase a 1 match pass - this allows you to watch the whole match. Costs around £5.
Ifollow on 11:29 - Apr 17 with 2351 viewscon_dale

Ifollow on 10:03 - Apr 17 by dale4ever

You can purchase a 1 match pass - this allows you to watch the whole match. Costs around £5.

I tried to do this on Saturday but it didn’t give me a option to buy
Ifollow on 11:41 - Apr 17 with 2328 viewsdale4ever

There is a speech bubble available to press when you are in your account, that will allow you to talk to an advisor from ifollow. Tell them you can't find the link to buy a one match pass, they will send you one that takes you directly to the correct page. Only thing that could be an issue is if your original account was set up in the UK. You may need to make a new one if you are just away on holiday rather than living abroad. Then when paying you'll need to make sure the address you use is in the country you will be watching from too. Sounds complicated but it's not as bad as it sounds.

If you make a new account you'll just need to sign up for a new free account. Then within that account purchase a one off match pass to watch tonights match.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 11:43]
Ifollow on 13:15 - Apr 17 with 2257 viewsupthedale

Ifollow on 11:41 - Apr 17 by dale4ever

There is a speech bubble available to press when you are in your account, that will allow you to talk to an advisor from ifollow. Tell them you can't find the link to buy a one match pass, they will send you one that takes you directly to the correct page. Only thing that could be an issue is if your original account was set up in the UK. You may need to make a new one if you are just away on holiday rather than living abroad. Then when paying you'll need to make sure the address you use is in the country you will be watching from too. Sounds complicated but it's not as bad as it sounds.

If you make a new account you'll just need to sign up for a new free account. Then within that account purchase a one off match pass to watch tonights match.
[Post edited 17 Apr 2018 11:43]

I think the address will need to be the correct billing address, i.e. the UK address.

Though I found it easier to pay by PayPal when I watched one a few weeks ago, and I registered for iFollow specifically for that. But I watched a game in December with my family on an iFollow that was already set up from the UK.

If you want it on an iPad or other Apple device then it has to be through the app downloaded from Apple store, rather than a browser. This caught me out as I couldn't remember my Apple ID, so we lost a bit of the game.
Ifollow on 13:28 - Apr 17 with 2248 viewsdale4ever

Ifollow on 13:15 - Apr 17 by upthedale

I think the address will need to be the correct billing address, i.e. the UK address.

Though I found it easier to pay by PayPal when I watched one a few weeks ago, and I registered for iFollow specifically for that. But I watched a game in December with my family on an iFollow that was already set up from the UK.

If you want it on an iPad or other Apple device then it has to be through the app downloaded from Apple store, rather than a browser. This caught me out as I couldn't remember my Apple ID, so we lost a bit of the game.

I used it in the UK using a VPN for the Peterborough match, I had to use an address from the country I had selected on the VPN though for it to work. It may well work with a UK one but I just followed a blog I saw set up by a Norwich fan for watching matches on iFollow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024