Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
williams 13:32 - Jun 14 with 2217 views14bowlers

For me a great signing . Was playing really well for us up to his injury last season..
Him and Perkins in the middle would be good .
All signings up to now seem to be ok.. Looks good for the future of our club.!!!!!
williams on 07:43 - Jun 15 with 1822 viewsBigDaveMyCock

It’s definitely the right Jordan Williams? We’ve not just given the other one a contract extension?

I’m sure you’ll appreciate me wanting clarification, especially with what happened last time when, for a short period, I was absolutely astounded that Paul Weller and then later Robbie Williams* had signed for us.

Always best to check.

* In truth, I was, for a short period, absolutely gutted we’d signed Robbie Williams because he’s just a fat dancer.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 7:57]

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

williams on 09:18 - Jun 15 with 1714 viewsdingdangblue

williams on 07:43 - Jun 15 by BigDaveMyCock

It’s definitely the right Jordan Williams? We’ve not just given the other one a contract extension?

I’m sure you’ll appreciate me wanting clarification, especially with what happened last time when, for a short period, I was absolutely astounded that Paul Weller and then later Robbie Williams* had signed for us.

Always best to check.

* In truth, I was, for a short period, absolutely gutted we’d signed Robbie Williams because he’s just a fat dancer.
[Post edited 15 Jun 2018 7:57]

Dean Martin was a bit past it.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

williams on 09:33 - Jun 15 with 1682 viewsBigDaveMyCock

williams on 09:18 - Jun 15 by dingdangblue

Dean Martin was a bit past it.

Bobby Grant looked younger in the flesh.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024