Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Kits 20:27 - Jul 8 with 3047 viewsBoss_Hog

I am just going to throw this one out there, but I am of the opinion that last season's kits are better than the new ones introduced last week.

My reasoning behind this claim is that although both of the shirts are nice, as 'kits' they don't work.

Discuss.........................

New Kits on 21:01 - Jul 8 with 2989 views442Dale

As soon as it became apparent we were using blue shorts it reduced the impact of the stripes returning. To not include any black trim on the shorts or socks illustrates that whoever chose them either doesn’t care about the kit as a whole or they just don’t get it. That we’re still not sure if the shorts are the same shade of blue tells a story too; such doubt shouldn’t be there.

As whole kits, both last season’s and the year before were superior but it’s a fact that the striped shirt is a really good design.

Discuss? There was a seminar in the bar at Stalybridge...

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

New Kits on 09:20 - Jul 9 with 2667 viewsStreety1996

Black shorts with a blue trim and white socks and the kit as a whole would look miles better.

Poll: Lillis or Logan?

New Kits on 11:10 - Jul 9 with 2565 viewsrochdale_ranger

As far as I’m concerned your never going to beat the centenary shirt so all discussions about kit are irrelevant.
New Kits on 11:12 - Jul 9 with 2561 viewschalky_ncfc

The black n white striped away kit was nice last season,I like to think of it as a nod to Notts County

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

New Kits on 11:36 - Jul 9 with 2529 viewsrochdale_ranger

New Kits on 11:12 - Jul 9 by chalky_ncfc

The black n white striped away kit was nice last season,I like to think of it as a nod to Notts County

Fook off chalky.
New Kits on 21:23 - Jul 9 with 2287 viewsShun

New Kits on 21:01 - Jul 8 by 442Dale

As soon as it became apparent we were using blue shorts it reduced the impact of the stripes returning. To not include any black trim on the shorts or socks illustrates that whoever chose them either doesn’t care about the kit as a whole or they just don’t get it. That we’re still not sure if the shorts are the same shade of blue tells a story too; such doubt shouldn’t be there.

As whole kits, both last season’s and the year before were superior but it’s a fact that the striped shirt is a really good design.

Discuss? There was a seminar in the bar at Stalybridge...

I’ve just seen the Staleybridge gallery and I have to hope either some mistake has been made or the real shorts haven’t arrived and we’re using old pairs for the time being. They look ridiculous. They’re a different shade of blue and have two white stripes on that don’t remotely match up to the excellent shirt. I can’t honestly believe anyone at the club thinks that looks ok as a kit combination.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024