Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thai Cave Rescue 11:25 - Jul 9 with 3136 viewsaleanddale

Good luck to the Thai Cave rescue mission to save the young football team and teacher today.

Whilst its difficult to understand how they were allowed to enter a complex cave system in the first place ( in rainy season ) I do hope they bring them all out alive and well today.

2 weeks in the dark with very little to eat or drink must be horrendous.

4 out yesterday - fingers crossed they can have them all out by tonight.
Thai Cave Rescue on 11:40 - Jul 9 with 3113 viewsrochdale_ranger

Pretty claustrophobic myself so imagining what it must be like having to swim through those nooks and crannies must be horrific. Also sad to note one of the divers going into give them aid has passed away. So RIP to that guy.
Thai Cave Rescue on 13:21 - Jul 9 with 3011 viewsoff2div1

7th and 8th boys out
Thai Cave Rescue on 15:20 - Jul 9 with 2900 viewsDaleiLama

Now Brazil are out of the WC, very good of Neymar to give up his time to help out in a professional capacity.
[Post edited 9 Jul 2018 15:23]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Thai Cave Rescue on 15:47 - Jul 9 with 2858 viewsDySporting

The husband of one of the people I work with is one of the divers on the rescue mission. From what I can gather they are amazed they've got so many out - they were expecting the worst last week.
Thai Cave Rescue on 12:54 - Jul 10 with 2687 viewsDaleiLama

All the boys and coach are out. Terrific news and well done to all.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2018 12:56]

Thai Cave Rescue on 14:48 - Jul 10 with 2564 viewsThe_Knightowl

Thai Cave Rescue on 12:54 - Jul 10 by DaleiLama

All accolades that need to be made are made I bow down give kudos to the bravery of ALL involved and show humility and bow lower to the family of the brave soul who gave his life so that others could live ...no greater sacrifice can be made.

But I am in Terry Gilliam's camp.............(humour keeps the world revolving) how did they squeeze an Ellen Smiths coach through that gap ?
Thai Cave Rescue on 18:48 - Jul 10 with 2426 viewsaleanddale

Thai Cave Rescue on 12:54 - Jul 10 by DaleiLama

all safe - excellent.

RIP the brave diver who lost his life trying to save others.
Thai Cave Rescue on 22:33 - Jul 10 with 2365 viewsShun

A true testament to not only the incredible strength of human perseverance but also the power of humanity to save others.
Login to get fewer ads

Thai Cave Rescue on 22:43 - Jul 10 with 2347 viewsDaleiLama

Thai Cave Rescue on 22:33 - Jul 10 by Shun

A true testament to not only the incredible strength of human perseverance but also the power of humanity to save others.

All reasons why we have been so successful and dominant as a species, including our incredible ability to solve problems Including Brexit)?

I'd love to see how we solve the problem of the sun expanding when it becomes a red giant and virtually touches earth after consuming Venus and Mercury. Got the best part of 5 billion years to work on that one though!

Thai Cave Rescue on 23:02 - Jul 10 with 2324 viewsD_Alien

Thai Cave Rescue on 22:43 - Jul 10 by DaleiLama

All reasons why we have been so successful and dominant as a species, including our incredible ability to solve problems Including Brexit)?

I'd love to see how we solve the problem of the sun expanding when it becomes a red giant and virtually touches earth after consuming Venus and Mercury. Got the best part of 5 billion years to work on that one though!

I'm working on it now

Best regards

D_Alien

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Thai Cave Rescue on 23:17 - Jul 10 with 2306 viewsShun

Thai Cave Rescue on 22:43 - Jul 10 by DaleiLama

That’s some forward thinking, I’m impressed!
Thai Cave Rescue on 08:42 - Jul 11 with 2186 viewsDaleiLama

Thai Cave Rescue on 23:17 - Jul 10 by Shun

That’s some forward thinking, I’m impressed!

The 7 Ps. Prior planning and preparation prevents piss poor performance. Anyway, it looks like we're going to get an invite to DA's world so we're sorted. That's one less thing to worry about before the big showdown tonight!

Thai Cave Rescue on 10:22 - Jul 11 with 2151 viewsD_Alien

Thai Cave Rescue on 08:42 - Jul 11 by DaleiLama

The 7 Ps. Prior planning and preparation prevents piss poor performance. Anyway, it looks like we're going to get an invite to DA's world so we're sorted. That's one less thing to worry about before the big showdown tonight!

Dead right, let me do the worrying, everyone else just relax in the sunshine i pre-arranged

Thai Cave Rescue on 11:24 - Jul 11 with 2109 viewsDaleiLama

Thai Cave Rescue on 10:22 - Jul 11 by D_Alien

Dead right, let me do the worrying, everyone else just relax in the sunshine i pre-arranged

Summer of 76, WC of 66 ……….. ?

Thai Cave Rescue on 12:16 - Jul 11 with 2076 viewsD_Alien

Thai Cave Rescue on 11:24 - Jul 11 by DaleiLama

Summer of 76, WC of 66 ……….. ?

High pressure for both!

But nothing like the pressure of the Thai rescuers, just hope the boys are allowed to live in peace, away from any exploitation by the media

Thai Cave Rescue on 12:52 - Jul 11 with 2044 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Too late, Manure have already got in on the act!
Thai Cave Rescue on 17:32 - Jul 11 with 1967 viewsDaleiLama

Thai Cave Rescue on 12:16 - Jul 11 by D_Alien

High pressure for both!

But nothing like the pressure of the Thai rescuers, just hope the boys are allowed to live in peace, away from any exploitation by the media

So many things you just don't think about ……. like how do they see after being in a cave for so long?! These fellas were only down there a week!

I suspect it will be quite some time before some of them get back to even close to being normal. The Chilean miners were a different kettle of fish altogether and more able to cope with the media spotlight. Good of Utd to offer them a tour/match, but the way they played sometimes last season it's not exactly something to look forward to.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024