Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration 21:45 - Sep 10 with 7366 viewsSuddenLad

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/16833145.bolton-wanderers-could-be-in-admi

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 22:43 - Sep 10 with 4426 viewsDiddyDave

Just another day at the office.
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 10:07 - Sep 11 with 4047 viewsdingdangblue

It's happened!
12 point deduction.
You would be seriously pissed off if you were a Shrewsbury fan. They finished 3rd behind Bolton last season and have now lost their manager and their best players - they are currently in the relegation zone in league 1 but should have been in the Championship now.

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2018/september/a-note-from-the-chairman4/

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 10:23 - Sep 11 with 4016 viewselectricblue

Got away lightly in my eyes.....
Rules need to be tightened a 12pt deduction is nothing it should have been an instant removal from the championship banned from the rest of the season and placed into the pyramid level starting next season.....

Its the only way they will learn..

My all time favourite Dale player Mr Lyndon Symmonds

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 10:34 - Sep 11 with 3989 viewsTVOS1907

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 10:07 - Sep 11 by dingdangblue

It's happened!
12 point deduction.
You would be seriously pissed off if you were a Shrewsbury fan. They finished 3rd behind Bolton last season and have now lost their manager and their best players - they are currently in the relegation zone in league 1 but should have been in the Championship now.

https://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/2018/september/a-note-from-the-chairman4/

Shrewsbury finished third behind Wigan and Blackburn.

Bolton were in the Championship and some bloke called Alby kept them up.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 10:40 - Sep 11 with 3976 viewsdingdangblue

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 10:34 - Sep 11 by TVOS1907

Shrewsbury finished third behind Wigan and Blackburn.

Bolton were in the Championship and some bloke called Alby kept them up.

Ah yes - I just lost a complete year of my life! Seems like they are in for a last minute reprieve - a bit like Alby's goal.

'Update for those of you following the blog at work. I'm led to believe there has been extended deadline to noon for the legal paperwork to get done.

'A last-minute offer was made and provisionally accepted on proviso the funds are moved into the right areas.
At lunchtime we should know for certain whether Wanderers are in administration.'
Ken Anderson now has until noon to fulfil the offer he made to BluMarble and the club WILL NOT be in administration!

A figure has been agreed and the legal work is now being done. All down to the Bolton chairman once again.'

Seems like 3rd party funding has been found? Another loan to pay off a loan? Unless Bolton are promoted back to the Prem they are never going to be able to live within their means.

[Post edited 11 Sep 2018 11:28]

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 12:30 - Sep 11 with 3789 viewsDaleiLama

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 10:40 - Sep 11 by dingdangblue

Ah yes - I just lost a complete year of my life! Seems like they are in for a last minute reprieve - a bit like Alby's goal.

'Update for those of you following the blog at work. I'm led to believe there has been extended deadline to noon for the legal paperwork to get done.

'A last-minute offer was made and provisionally accepted on proviso the funds are moved into the right areas.
At lunchtime we should know for certain whether Wanderers are in administration.'
Ken Anderson now has until noon to fulfil the offer he made to BluMarble and the club WILL NOT be in administration!

A figure has been agreed and the legal work is now being done. All down to the Bolton chairman once again.'

Seems like 3rd party funding has been found? Another loan to pay off a loan? Unless Bolton are promoted back to the Prem they are never going to be able to live within their means.

...... so they won't be the feature game on radio Manc every week now ........?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 12:57 - Sep 11 with 3713 viewsDale92

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 12:30 - Sep 11 by DaleiLama

...... so they won't be the feature game on radio Manc every week now ........?

Dont forget they still have citeh and wigan....

This is the One, I've waited for

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 14:48 - Sep 11 with 3523 viewsShun

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 10:40 - Sep 11 by dingdangblue

Administration now not expected due to these 3rd party funds.
Login to get fewer ads

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 14:58 - Sep 11 with 3499 viewsdingdangblue

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 14:48 - Sep 11 by Shun

Administration now not expected due to these 3rd party funds.

Timeline here. It must be awful for their supporters but I fear today is only delaying the inevitable...

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/16833684.latest-updates-as-bolton-wanderers

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 15:27 - Sep 11 with 3424 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 14:58 - Sep 11 by dingdangblue

Timeline here. It must be awful for their supporters but I fear today is only delaying the inevitable...

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/news/16833684.latest-updates-as-bolton-wanderers

We've been saying the same thing regarding bury for seems like years now,but they appear to be more than surviving?

Life on the edge.
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 15:30 - Sep 11 with 3418 viewssince58

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 14:58 - Sep 11 by dingdangblue

Don,t feel one bit sorry for there supporters,there watching a set of cheats and they
know it.hope they get there 12 point deduction and relegated to non league.
It might also make a few more clubs think twice.
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 15:54 - Sep 11 with 3363 viewsColDale

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 15:27 - Sep 11 by Yorkshire_Dale

We've been saying the same thing regarding bury for seems like years now,but they appear to be more than surviving?

Life on the edge.

Accy chairman was saying last week that funds donated to a club are taxable whilst its not if its a loan, or words to that effect. If true, that'll go a long way to explaining what goes on at Bury.
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 16:41 - Sep 11 with 3238 viewssweetcorn

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 15:30 - Sep 11 by since58

Don,t feel one bit sorry for there supporters,there watching a set of cheats and they
know it.hope they get there 12 point deduction and relegated to non league.
It might also make a few more clubs think twice.

What's that got to do with the supporters though? should they just stop going because they're being ran badly?

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 16:49 - Sep 11 with 3207 viewssince58

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 16:41 - Sep 11 by sweetcorn

What's that got to do with the supporters though? should they just stop going because they're being ran badly?

YES.
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 17:51 - Sep 11 with 3073 viewsShun

As it seems like Bolton are escaping without punishment I have to wonder, are we just surrounded by clubs who don’t know how to manage their finances? It’s so frustrating that it seemingly happens time and time again yet none of them are ever punished.
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 18:47 - Sep 11 with 2972 viewsrochdale_ranger

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 16:49 - Sep 11 by since58

YES.

Don’t talk like a dickhead. Most fans or supporters probably aren’t even aware of what is going on with a clubs finances or what is happening in the boardroom. Any suggestion on here that we aren’t skint and are doing rather well after the selling off of many a decent player to championship and premier league clubs aswell as making a few million quid off the back of a replay with spurs is met with derision. People are still bemoaning the fact that we spent a poxy hundred grand on a player.
[Post edited 11 Sep 2018 18:48]
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 19:05 - Sep 11 with 2926 views442Dale

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 18:47 - Sep 11 by rochdale_ranger

Don’t talk like a dickhead. Most fans or supporters probably aren’t even aware of what is going on with a clubs finances or what is happening in the boardroom. Any suggestion on here that we aren’t skint and are doing rather well after the selling off of many a decent player to championship and premier league clubs aswell as making a few million quid off the back of a replay with spurs is met with derision. People are still bemoaning the fact that we spent a poxy hundred grand on a player.

How did we make “a few million quid” from the Spurs tie? The replay had a crowd of less than 25,000 and it was a tenner for adult tickets.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 19:21 - Sep 11 with 2881 viewsrochdale_ranger

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 19:05 - Sep 11 by 442Dale

How did we make “a few million quid” from the Spurs tie? The replay had a crowd of less than 25,000 and it was a tenner for adult tickets.

Television rights from the BBC and BT sports. Are you going to disagree that we have made a substantial amount off the back of player sales aswell. Your the perfect example of the kind of fan I’m talking about. You can understand why Hill gets away with disrespecting supporters in every post match interview. He’s the goose that shits the golden egg.
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 19:33 - Sep 11 with 2844 viewsnordenblue

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 18:47 - Sep 11 by rochdale_ranger

How much profit does the club accrue each year,you seem to know everything financially thats going on?
I'm sure the people genuinely in the know would open your eyes a little bit and direct you towards the truth a bit more
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 19:41 - Sep 11 with 2830 views442Dale

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 19:21 - Sep 11 by rochdale_ranger

Television rights from the BBC and BT sports. Are you going to disagree that we have made a substantial amount off the back of player sales aswell. Your the perfect example of the kind of fan I’m talking about. You can understand why Hill gets away with disrespecting supporters in every post match interview. He’s the goose that shits the golden egg.

I agree entirely that we’ve made good money down the years from player sales, the query was around the Spurs tie.

The tv fee for the first game, £247,500, is here:
https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/members/rochdale/news/47488/cup-win-brings-windfal

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 19:49 - Sep 11 with 2801 viewsNorthernDale

Bolton signed the striker from Forest Green on loan with it being made permanent in January, the question is how much did they agree to pay, how can they offer me for a player, when they cannot repay a loan and it baffles me.

Teams like Rochdale and as mentioned Shrewsbury ae cafelu with their funds, and are penalised by teams buying promotion, with money they have not got. I won't mention Notts County.
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 19:52 - Sep 11 with 2793 viewssince58

And i,m the dickhead am i.fook me.
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 19:53 - Sep 11 with 2790 viewsJimmyRustler

I haven't seen anyone on here who hasn't welcomed the club forking out a 6 figure sum for a player because it shows ambition. The only issue at the moment is that the player in question hasn't really repaid the faith or shown value for money (yet)
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 20:58 - Sep 11 with 2668 viewssoulboy

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 19:21 - Sep 11 by rochdale_ranger

Your penultimate sentence (thats the next to the last one) is an absolute cracker, even by your standards. Keep em coming, please.
Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 21:26 - Sep 11 with 2588 viewsrochdale_ranger

Bolton Wanderers facing imminent administration on 20:58 - Sep 11 by soulboy

Your penultimate sentence (thats the next to the last one) is an absolute cracker, even by your standards. Keep em coming, please.

Im fully aware what the word penultimate means.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024