Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre Match Interview 19:05 - Jan 4 with 2570 viewsJames1980

Apart from him mentioning sacrifices he has made. I thought Hilly's pre match was good.

'Only happy when you've got it often makes you miss the journey'
Poll: Is moving to a new location

Pre Match Interview on 19:10 - Jan 4 with 2095 viewsmightydale

This is getting on my fcuking tits now, what fcuking sacrifices has he made. He'll never managed in championship again, he's a two bob manager who can count himself very lucky he's still in a job ( hopefully not for much longer) the arrogant prick

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Pre Match Interview on 19:16 - Jan 4 with 2059 viewsJames1980

Pre Match Interview on 19:10 - Jan 4 by mightydale

This is getting on my fcuking tits now, what fcuking sacrifices has he made. He'll never managed in championship again, he's a two bob manager who can count himself very lucky he's still in a job ( hopefully not for much longer) the arrogant prick

Like I said one thing that GMG, considering sacrifices fans make. But that was the only negative. Felt it was a really good rallying call.
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 19:19]

Pre Match Interview on 19:19 - Jan 4 with 2018 viewspaulscho

Pipe down you bloody goon.

livinginadalewonderland

Pre Match Interview on 19:20 - Jan 4 with 2011 viewsmightydale

Pre Match Interview on 19:19 - Jan 4 by paulscho

Who ?

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Pre Match Interview on 19:20 - Jan 4 with 2011 viewsJames1980

Pre Match Interview on 19:19 - Jan 4 by paulscho

Well that's nice isn't it

Pre Match Interview on 19:23 - Jan 4 with 1984 viewsrichfoad32

Wow, that escalated quickly. I don't know why people put so much stock in any manager's pre match ramblings, the proof will come with what we see on the pitch.
Pre Match Interview on 19:25 - Jan 4 with 1952 viewspaulscho

Exactly....be careful what you wish for.

livinginadalewonderland

Pre Match Interview on 19:27 - Jan 4 with 1922 viewsJames1980

Pre Match Interview on 19:23 - Jan 4 by richfoad32

Wow, that escalated quickly. I don't know why people put so much stock in any manager's pre match ramblings, the proof will come with what we see on the pitch.

This time it didn't seem like rambling though.

Login to get fewer ads

Pre Match Interview on 19:30 - Jan 4 with 1887 viewsDaleiLama

Pre Match Interview on 19:10 - Jan 4 by mightydale

Look on the bright side …….. it's presumably behind a pay wall so only available to masochists who like to pay for their pain!
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 19:32]

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Pre Match Interview on 19:32 - Jan 4 with 1850 viewsJames1980

Pre Match Interview on 19:30 - Jan 4 by DaleiLama

Look on the bright side …….. it's presumably behind a pay wall so only available to masochists who like to pay for their pain!
[Post edited 4 Jan 2019 19:32]

It is one of the perks of an Ifollow subscription

Pre Match Interview on 19:33 - Jan 4 with 1841 viewsrichfoad32

Pre Match Interview on 19:27 - Jan 4 by James1980

This time it didn't seem like rambling though.

Fair enough, if it keeps you happy. I'll admit to never watching them because I just think they'll trot out the stuff that supporters want to hear. Like I say, I'll see what happens on the pitch.
Pre Match Interview on 19:38 - Jan 4 with 1782 viewsDalenet

Clough's pre-match interview on their site

He said: “Rochdale have lost a couple heavily recently but are one of those teams that can turn it around and stick three or four past you.

“If you have heavy defeats like that if you have anything about you as players you come out and say 'we are not conceding today'.

Maybe he knows something we don't
Pre Match Interview on 19:44 - Jan 4 with 1733 viewsrichfoad32

Pre Match Interview on 19:38 - Jan 4 by Dalenet

Clough's pre-match interview on their site

He said: “Rochdale have lost a couple heavily recently but are one of those teams that can turn it around and stick three or four past you.

“If you have heavy defeats like that if you have anything about you as players you come out and say 'we are not conceding today'.

Maybe he knows something we don't

Well he's hardly likely to say, "Rochdale are crap, haemmorhaging players and I reckon we'll go over there and dick them 3 or 4 nil" is he?

Waste of time.
Pre Match Interview on 19:47 - Jan 4 with 1707 viewsJames1980

Pre Match Interview on 19:44 - Jan 4 by richfoad32

Well he's hardly likely to say, "Rochdale are crap, haemmorhaging players and I reckon we'll go over there and dick them 3 or 4 nil" is he?

Waste of time.

Could be mind games on Clough's part

Pre Match Interview on 19:52 - Jan 4 with 1668 viewskiwidale

For some perverse and unfathomable reason I'm going for a big win and a clean sheet with Lillis in goal, against Burton 4-0.

This is not the time for bickering.

Pre Match Interview on 19:57 - Jan 4 with 1631 viewsrichfoad32

Pre Match Interview on 19:47 - Jan 4 by James1980

Could be mind games on Clough's part

I think that Hill and the players have enough on their plate with preparing for the match tomorrow amongst other things. to give two shits about what Nigel Clough is obligated to say in a pre match interview......but maybe, yeah.
Pre Match Interview on 20:00 - Jan 4 with 1610 viewsrichfoad32

Pre Match Interview on 19:52 - Jan 4 by kiwidale

For some perverse and unfathomable reason I'm going for a big win and a clean sheet with Lillis in goal, against Burton 4-0.

4-0 Dale, 110/1 with Bet365. Lump on.
Pre Match Interview on 20:04 - Jan 4 with 1583 viewskiwidale

Pre Match Interview on 20:00 - Jan 4 by richfoad32

4-0 Dale, 110/1 with Bet365. Lump on.

lend us a quid I will pay you back from the winnings. Go on it makes sense.

Pre Match Interview on 20:11 - Jan 4 with 1545 viewsborntogo

Pre Match Interview on 19:52 - Jan 4 by kiwidale

I'm going for a boring 1-1 or 0-1 defeat. Or worse. I'm going for Inman (if he plays) pulling out of tackles; Jordan Williams (if he plays) being completely ineffective; The Other Much Slower Williams over-playing and losing possession so we concede; Ryan Delaney booting it out of the ground every five minutes; This Week's Goalie making at least one horrendous error; lots of elaborate pointless passing across the back; the odd aimless punt towards Big Calv; Henderson doing the headless chicken routine six miles from Burton's penalty area; players playing out of their natural positions; unfathomable tactics; Hill gurning because ONE old bloke has the temerity to verbally question any of the above.

It's the same match we've seen again and again and again, of course. And before anyone says, this isn't 'negativity' it's a proper socio-scientfic observation based upon months on months of participant observation.

I hopes I'm wrong, of course. I really do. I love this club so damn much, I hate it with a passion right now.
Pre Match Interview on 21:01 - Jan 4 with 1400 viewsRodingdale

Don’t worry, it’s not like Burton have a ex Dale player, who may have left under a cloud, who may have really good contacts at the club.... who’ll be laughing his head off right now......

......hang on a minute....
Pre Match Interview on 21:06 - Jan 4 with 1370 viewsJames1980

Pre Match Interview on 21:01 - Jan 4 by Rodingdale

Don’t worry, it’s not like Burton have a ex Dale player, who may have left under a cloud, who may have really good contacts at the club.... who’ll be laughing his head off right now......

......hang on a minute....

Perhaps he will know that things behind the scenes are not like the rumour mill has been reporting

Pre Match Interview on 21:08 - Jan 4 with 1355 viewsDaleFan7

Stick 3 or 4 past them. Has he watched us lately?
Pre Match Interview on 21:30 - Jan 4 with 1264 viewskiwidale

Pre Match Interview on 21:08 - Jan 4 by DaleFan7

Stick 3 or 4 past them. Has he watched us lately?

I'm creating my own positive energy chanting the mantra all is well while sitting in the Lotus position you should try it.. There are two Tibetan spiritual leaders on here who should be teaching this not me, mind you one of them is a fake.

Pre Match Interview on 21:35 - Jan 4 with 1245 viewsShun

I thought some excerpts were pretty telling.

On McGahey’s departure he was exceptionally muted, before saying he thought it was the right time he left - I don’t think it’s a big leap to infer from that that there’s been a clash of personalities, to put it lightly.

He spends much longer discussing Norman’s extension, saying “I hope that he gets accepted in the way that he has been accepted by the squad of players, myself, the staff and Josh Lillis.” That seems like a pretty obvious admission that he knows this won’t be a popular move with the fans.
Pre Match Interview on 22:18 - Jan 4 with 1106 viewsrochdaleriddler

The man is full of shit

Poll: Will you download and use the contract tracing App being launched by the Govt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024