Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Peterborough 22:50 - Jan 11 with 3436 viewsdalenumber2

Who's going ? Come on own up you absolute heros!
Peterborough on 23:42 - Jan 11 with 3386 viewsjonesy

Planning to go tomorrow. Gave the Southend game a miss and look what happened!! Went to the last few Southend games and came away disappointed and annoyed. Went to the Peterborough game last season not expecting much and it was one of the best games I have been to. Not expecting much tomorrow but you never know. At least I hope the new players get a run out. Bit annoyed at the price they are charging. Hill looks as if he has a plan to keep us up. Fingers crossed.
Peterborough on 10:27 - Jan 12 with 3115 viewssuffolkdale

Peterborough on 23:42 - Jan 11 by jonesy

Planning to go tomorrow. Gave the Southend game a miss and look what happened!! Went to the last few Southend games and came away disappointed and annoyed. Went to the Peterborough game last season not expecting much and it was one of the best games I have been to. Not expecting much tomorrow but you never know. At least I hope the new players get a run out. Bit annoyed at the price they are charging. Hill looks as if he has a plan to keep us up. Fingers crossed.

At least 2 will be there from Suffolk! The memories of last year are strong and positive- Lillis was a star. Let us hope for the same today, but 11 players at the end of the game please!
Peterborough on 10:29 - Jan 12 with 3109 viewsjonahwhereru

It is one of my closer one’s at 100 miles and I know it is a ground where we have had results before, but I won’t be going.

Call me superstitious but just feel if I go it’s going to be a drubbing and if I don’t Sod’s law dictates we will play well.

Have seen the thread about backing Peterborough being easy money but with new signings available I am hopeful this will be a much improved performance and I will regret letting superstition get in the way.

UTD
Peterborough on 10:38 - Jan 12 with 3096 viewsaleanddale

Peterborough on 10:29 - Jan 12 by jonahwhereru

It is one of my closer one’s at 100 miles and I know it is a ground where we have had results before, but I won’t be going.

Call me superstitious but just feel if I go it’s going to be a drubbing and if I don’t Sod’s law dictates we will play well.

Have seen the thread about backing Peterborough being easy money but with new signings available I am hopeful this will be a much improved performance and I will regret letting superstition get in the way.

UTD

Here is hoping the easy money is not so easy and the Dale come away with all 3 points!!

Up the Dale!!!
Peterborough on 10:59 - Jan 12 with 3060 viewsjonesy

Peterborough on 10:27 - Jan 12 by suffolkdale

At least 2 will be there from Suffolk! The memories of last year are strong and positive- Lillis was a star. Let us hope for the same today, but 11 players at the end of the game please!

Have a good journey. I am travelling in from the other side of Norwich. Let’s hope for a good game.
Peterborough on 11:14 - Jan 12 with 3034 viewsantmarina

Peterborough on 10:27 - Jan 12 by suffolkdale

Another fan from Suffolk will be there.

My last two away games were Southend and Coventry so I'm hoping for a hat trick of away games...
Peterborough on 11:18 - Jan 12 with 3020 viewsaleanddale

Peterborough on 11:14 - Jan 12 by antmarina

Another fan from Suffolk will be there.

My last two away games were Southend and Coventry so I'm hoping for a hat trick of away games...

well I for one are glad your going!! Dale Lucky omen!!
Peterborough on 11:19 - Jan 12 with 3009 viewsantmarina

Peterborough on 11:18 - Jan 12 by aleanddale

well I for one are glad your going!! Dale Lucky omen!!

No pressure then...
Login to get fewer ads

Peterborough on 13:58 - Jan 12 with 2789 viewsdalenumber2

Peterborough on 11:19 - Jan 12 by antmarina

No pressure then...

Hope the travelling fans get something to cheer about and we can avoid an annihilation!
Peterborough on 14:09 - Jan 12 with 2736 viewsTomRAFC

Couldn't make it today, but not overly disheartened about that. We seem to get butchered everytime I see us against Peterborough!

Hopefully we'll also have a left back and a bit of pace upfront signed by the next game.

Poll: Would you have Keith Hill back?

Peterborough on 14:29 - Jan 12 with 2664 viewsMancDale

Massive credit to any Dale fan travelling down today. Even if we were on top form I'd still expect us to lose.
Peterborough on 21:24 - Jan 12 with 2487 viewssuffolkdale

Glad we went,could have have got a point with a bit of luck.
What was really encouraging was how the new players made significant contributions. Ethan H throughout the game and Ethan E-L from half time. What we particularly enjoyed about Ethan E-L 'was his willingness to get stuck in - just what we need. A defender who doesn't hover nervously but puts his foot in and makes his presence felt!
Jim was unlucky with his stunning half volley, what a goal that would have been, but it brought a great save from their goalkeeper and of course they then go to our end and score.
In fairness to Keith at half time he changed things, was prepared to be bold, and we went for it, perhaps that should be our strategy for the rest of the season?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024