Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal 19:09 - Jan 27 with 2035 viewsBamfordDale

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/nottingham-news/notts-countys-alan-hardy-adm

Left an intimate photo from his camera roll and circulated it on twitter apparently.
Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 19:27 - Jan 27 with 1983 viewschalky_ncfc

I did mention.that an hour ago on the Lincoln thread,nice to see that it warrants it's own thread though

Poll: Do you now think that Notts have suffered enough since Munto?

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 19:34 - Jan 27 with 1952 viewsBamfordDale

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 19:27 - Jan 27 by chalky_ncfc

I did mention.that an hour ago on the Lincoln thread,nice to see that it warrants it's own thread though

I agree. Not all chairmen take a photo of their beer gut/genitalia in the bath and then pop it onto a twitter feed for all the world to see. Classy guy.
Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 19:35 - Jan 27 with 1938 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 19:27 - Jan 27 by chalky_ncfc

Fook off hardy

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 19:36 - Jan 27 with 1935 viewschalky_ncfc

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 19:34 - Jan 27 by BamfordDale

I agree. Not all chairmen take a photo of their beer gut/genitalia in the bath and then pop it onto a twitter feed for all the world to see. Classy guy.

There's not to much to look at tbh

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 19:39 - Jan 27 with 1909 viewsThacks_Rabbits

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 19:36 - Jan 27 by chalky_ncfc

Can anything get worse there chalky. No fook off today as we need to have compassion for those worse off 👍

Every Team Needs A John Ryan - The Winger Who's a Ringer!!!!!
Poll: Which player would you rather have if Twitter rumour is correct (unlikely)

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 19:45 - Jan 27 with 1891 viewschalky_ncfc

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 19:39 - Jan 27 by Thacks_Rabbits

Can anything get worse there chalky. No fook off today as we need to have compassion for those worse off 👍

If Hardy just left Twitter alone we wouldn't be in half this mess,sure we would be at the bottom of the league but there would be no fall out with Forest,no winding up of Mansfield and most importantly my work mates wouldn't be taking the piss
[Post edited 27 Jan 2019 20:06]

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 19:50 - Jan 27 with 1867 views442Dale

He’s put them up for sale now.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 19:54 - Jan 27 with 1846 viewschalky_ncfc

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 19:50 - Jan 27 by 442Dale

I didn't see that coming tbh,if we got relegated then yeah but not yet,the Notts County circus rolls on for another week

Login to get fewer ads

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 20:04 - Jan 27 with 1818 viewsdownunder

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 19:45 - Jan 27 by chalky_ncfc

If Hardy just left Twitter alone we wouldn't be in half this mess,sure we would be at the bottom of the league but there would be no fall out with Forest,no winding up of Mansfield and most importantly my work mates wouldn't be taking the piss
[Post edited 27 Jan 2019 20:06]

Another fine mess you've gotten into.
Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 20:24 - Jan 27 with 1761 viewsnordenblue

Was he "hardy" on the photo?
Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 21:08 - Jan 27 with 1663 viewsjudd

Were you looking for his nudger, Chalky lad?

Poll: What is it to be then?

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 21:53 - Jan 27 with 1575 viewsDaleiLama

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 21:08 - Jan 27 by judd

Were you looking for his nudger, Chalky lad?

#tiddlergate ?

Up the Dale - NOT for sale!
Poll: Is it coming home?

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 22:02 - Jan 27 with 1555 viewsjudd

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 21:53 - Jan 27 by DaleiLama

#tiddlergate ?

In another part of the internet before pitchfork mobbery RUINED fun, Chalky used to tell all about his cadaver fun

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 22:24 - Jan 27 with 1519 viewsMolly

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 19:50 - Jan 27 by 442Dale

Is that County or his private photograph collection?
Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 22:28 - Jan 27 with 1509 viewschalky_ncfc

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 22:02 - Jan 27 by judd

In another part of the internet before pitchfork mobbery RUINED fun, Chalky used to tell all about his cadaver fun

I'm not sure that I referred to it as "fun" judd

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 22:30 - Jan 27 with 1506 viewsjudd

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 22:28 - Jan 27 by chalky_ncfc

I'm not sure that I referred to it as "fun" judd

Fair comment Chalky, you filthy bastard. All the best

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 22:40 - Jan 27 with 1488 viewschalky_ncfc

Notts Cheaty Chair in dodgy photo scandal on 22:30 - Jan 27 by judd

Fair comment Chalky, you filthy bastard. All the best

Now then judd,let's not to down that road again eh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024