Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Parkin returns for Curry Night 15:17 - Feb 8 with 4273 viewsColDale

Trust Curry Night in aid of the 5-a-side pitch
https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2019/02/curry-night-returns/

Tickets went on sale at lunch today. Over half gone already.
Parkin returns for Curry Night on 15:41 - Feb 8 with 4230 viewsrochdale_ranger

An evening with Steve Parkin. Fooks sake who said the gala dinner was a shit idea.
Parkin returns for Curry Night on 16:03 - Feb 8 with 4184 viewsdingdangblue

Is ParkinsGimp on the top table?

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Parkin returns for Curry Night on 16:14 - Feb 8 with 4164 viewsaleanddale

Top bloke Steve Parkin should be a good night.

He was much maligned at the Dale ( towards the end ) quite unfairly at times.
Parkin returns for Curry Night on 17:31 - Feb 8 with 4056 viewsroccydaleian

Parkin returns for Curry Night on 15:41 - Feb 8 by rochdale_ranger

An evening with Steve Parkin. Fooks sake who said the gala dinner was a shit idea.

No one said the gala dinner was a shit idea, just it wasn’t a good idea to have a gala night replacing the Awards night.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2019 17:36]
Parkin returns for Curry Night on 08:08 - Feb 9 with 3645 viewsColDale

Still time if you change your mind but you'll have to hurry.

At time of writing, there are just nine tickets left for this event. As a result, we have suspended all online sales for the curry night for today and the remaining tickets can only be purchased from the Trust Desk in the Dale Bar before today's game. Given the demand from when they went on sale yesterday, we don't expect to have any left by kick off.

We'll set up a reserved list from tomorrow on the off chance of any returns.
Parkin returns for Curry Night on 08:42 - Feb 9 with 3614 viewsroccydaleian

Parkin returns for Curry Night on 08:08 - Feb 9 by ColDale

At time of writing, there are just nine tickets left for this event. As a result, we have suspended all online sales for the curry night for today and the remaining tickets can only be purchased from the Trust Desk in the Dale Bar before today's game. Given the demand from when they went on sale yesterday, we don't expect to have any left by kick off.

How much will raffle tickets be on the night?
Parkin returns for Curry Night on 10:00 - Feb 9 with 3551 viewsmidlandsdale

Parkin returns for Curry Night on 08:08 - Feb 9 by ColDale

No surprise a great manager for us and had he not been poached by Barnsley would probably have beaten GOD to being the first Rochdale Manager in two generations to get us promoted
Parkin returns for Curry Night on 13:57 - Feb 9 with 3393 viewsEllDale

Fair comment midlandsdale.
Not only did he go himself but he also took Gary Jones with him. We eventually replaced him with Alan McLaughlin but after a hiatus period in which our form dipped.
I think that Parkin also deserves credit for shoring the club up in early 2004 after Alan Buckley had been sacked.
We could so easily have gone out of the league that season.
Finally, don't forget that this is the bloke who introduced Grant Holt, Rickie Lambert and Glenn Murray to Spotland.
OK, so it ended pretty dismally but I think that overall the good things that Parkin did for Rochdale outweigh the bad ones.
Login to get fewer ads

Parkin returns for Curry Night on 14:31 - Feb 9 with 3352 viewsnordenblue

Good to see you're well over the trauma..
Parkin returns for Curry Night on 15:55 - Feb 9 with 3320 viewsfitzochris

I don’t get the dislike that sections of our support have of Parkin. First manager to threaten success that we had in my time supporting the club and I was subsequently fortunate enough to interview him for my book, where he proved to be a terrific chap as well.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Parkin returns for Curry Night on 16:03 - Feb 9 with 3318 viewsDaleFan7

Must’nt have been paid his Bolton wages.
Parkin returns for Curry Night on 17:56 - Feb 9 with 3245 viewsTVOS1907

Parkin returns for Curry Night on 13:57 - Feb 9 by EllDale

Not only did he go himself but he also took Gary Jones with him. We eventually replaced him with Alan McLaughlin but after a hiatus period in which our form dipped.
I think that Parkin also deserves credit for shoring the club up in early 2004 after Alan Buckley had been sacked.
Finally, don't forget that this is the bloke who introduced Grant Holt, Rickie Lambert and Glenn Murray to Spotland.
OK, so it ended pretty dismally but I think that overall the good things that Parkin did for Rochdale outweigh the bad ones.

He also signed Chris Dagnall.

Undoubted knowledge? Or just the application of common sense and using my brain?

Parkin returns for Curry Night on 18:39 - Feb 9 with 3206 viewsRooleyMoorBlue

Parkin returns for Curry Night on 13:57 - Feb 9 by EllDale

It seems Hills tenure is following the same path as Parkins.
Parkin returns for Curry Night on 18:46 - Feb 9 with 3194 viewsChaffRAFC

Meant to mark that down not up. What a ridiculous post.

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Parkin returns for Curry Night on 20:24 - Feb 9 with 3108 viewsforeverhopefulDale

Parkin returns for Curry Night on 18:39 - Feb 9 by RooleyMoorBlue

It seems Hills tenure is following the same path as Parkins.

Difference being we are in danger of relegation from League 1 not League 2, and the club probably can’t afford to sack Hill.

Poll: Will you be signing up to Direct Debit for Goldbond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024