Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Streaming Video Clips From iFollow 14:23 - Apr 7 with 1684 viewsNinco

Does anyone know if it's possible to stream a video clip from iFollow on to a TV using a Google Chromecast? I had a look but can't see the white box that you click on to start streaming. Is there another way?
Streaming Video Clips From iFollow on 14:54 - Apr 7 with 1660 viewsPeaky

I have tried for two seasons to try and get it from my phone on to my tv to no avail. Tried everything but seems there is some type of encription. If anyone finds a way let me know
Streaming Video Clips From iFollow on 00:51 - Apr 8 with 1535 viewsKenBoon

Ifollow do everything they can to prevent you doing it. It’s outrageous considering they’re charging £10 for a PPV match stream. Zero justification for it and they’re pretty much alone in online streaming at doing everything possible to prevent tv displays. There’s a few ways around it. Use your telly as the display for you PC or Mac (not viable for many people). Chromecast from a Chrome browser on PC (won’t work from a mac). I expect them to prevent watching via everything but mobile devices eventually. If you’ve got Apple TV you can screen mirror from an Apple device. BT Sport, Eleven, FITE and others all let you stream direct from a mobile to your telly. It’s straight forward and in HD. Like I say there’s no reason for ifollow to block this. Pubs broadcasting matches on Saturdays using it will just use one of the techniques above and a vpn.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024